Jade Billington #10 Guess who's back...back again...Mattykin's back...with a new girlfriend

Why do you think Jade is deleting all of her videos?

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would've thought it, we got through a whole thread without Jade actually posting anything!!

Thanks to @Can't Believe I Fell For for the wonderful title, which got 26 likesšŸ’•šŸ‘

All of the key info can be found in the wiki up top, but a summary of the last thread:

- Literally TODAY Jade is purging her channel. She's gone from 283 videos to (currently) 64. She's taken A LOT of the Disney vlogs down. What's going on????

- Matt has returned to social media. He won't be talking about what happened.

- Matt is dating his co-worker Vicky (technically now ex-co-workers as Matt got promoted). In January, a tattler's partner saw Matt picking up a nandos order under the name Vicky. In July, Matt posted pictures of his holiday and then Vicky posted photos of the same swimming pool on her private Instagram, which was still being followed by some tattlers. There's been a lot of speculation on whether Matt cheated and left Jade for Vicky, but who knows? He's also posted her publicly on his story.

- Matt got the Jade tattoo covered up (pics on the wiki). The new tattoo (which a lot of us think is ugly af) contains the initials VF...could this be for his new girlfriend VICTORIA FRANCIS Green??

- Jade is no longer on her management's website roster, suggesting she has quit influencing for good.

- In May, Jade's sister Charlotte got married. She had two hen do's but Jade didn't attend either. A couple of weeks after the wedding, Jade deleted her own wedding video from YouTube

- Jade is very active on her private Instgram. Also Brogan Tate is following Jade's private Insta again after Jade previously removed her, so are these two friends again? This happened after Brogan got engaged, so Jade might have reached out to congratulate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe Jade was holding onto her videos hoping that one day her and Matt might work things out. She saw that he removed the tattoo and has a new girlfriend and she is hiding all evidence of him to prove to Matt and Vicky that she can move on too. She's not quite ready to delete it permanently.

I really think if she was going to come back she would have stuck with her management and posted before now to stay monetised and to get brand work etc. Some people on here used to say she only ever did social media for the ads and money but the last couple of years has proven that it was more than that as she has thrown it away.

Reactions: 6
Update: She's also rebranded her Facebook finally. Eden's no longer in the surname and she's changed the wedding pic to a new one of herself . It says the pic is 4 hours old so something's happened today that's given her the nudge to do a total do-over

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Maybe the divorce got finalised?

Or she really is preparing for a comeback so getting the house in order so to speak. I'd love her to come back following her life post divorce and finding happiness again, loads of people would relate to that.

Reactions: 17
Update: She's also rebranded her Facebook finally. Eden's no longer in the surname and she's changed the wedding pic to a new one of herself . It says the pic is 4 hours old so something's happened today that's given her the nudge to do a total do-over
Oooh what pic is it? A new one?

Reactions: 2
If she is just deleting I will be so sad as I like to dip back in. If it means she is coming back that would be amazing!

Ia surprised she has only left one of the pist matt ones up though - how many were there?

Reactions: 10
Aww she looks really pretty! She used to avoid all social interactions, so itā€™s good sheā€™s pushed herself

It's interesting to see her in so much black when her aesthetic was very white and millennial pink! She looks fab though

Reactions: 16
Wellā€¦itā€™s been quite a few hours now and she hasnā€™t taken anymore videos down. Iā€™m soooo confused at whatā€™s left.

I tried to work out if thereā€™s any kind of pattern, but I donā€™t think there is. Sheā€™s taken down videos that had ads in, so itā€™s not that sheā€™s only left ads up. Like why has she taken handfuls from all the Disney vlogs? 2017 has got days 3,4,5 and 6 left.

We spoke about this before a while back, but YouTube stops monetising your videos if youā€™re inactive for a while so I imagine she wasnā€™t earning anything on them anymore, so even less reason to keep old videos up.

If anyoneā€™s curious whatā€™s gone, visit this link and press ā€˜hot videosā€™. Any with a grey thumbnail has been privated

https://www.noxinfluencer.com/youtube/channel/UC3F5j5RtwX7kNWdjSN9PR-Q

Wowza, I just looked the pic up on her Facebook. Wow. She looks incredible!!!

(Not so sorry to say) Jade AND Matt definitely look better now, much more mature and grown up. Itā€™s a good look for both.

Reactions: 12
Omg I literally had no clue of the deleting videos discovery because I had not checked this thread in a while- I genuinely just sat down to put her Disney vlogs on the TV and when I saw a lot of them were gone I got SO SAD! Lol as silly as that sounds I am genuinely heartbroken and wish I had them all downloaded or something! They have always been my ā€œcomfort showā€!:(

I really hope she comes back, i genuinely have a feeling she is doing a total rebrand to her entire life and will make a comeback- I just hope she replaces our lost Disney content with some solo trip stuff!!! (Or trips with a new boo?)

She looks absolutely gorgeous in her new photos I miss her so muchšŸ™ˆ