Jade Billington #10 Guess who's back...back again...Mattykin's back...with a new girlfriend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or did he take out some of his older photos from archived? I don't remember some of his photos being there but now they are

Sorry to ask again, but could someone please help me find the youtube Disney Vlog re-uploads. I recall someone reuploaded them here a couple of years ago. Still here lurking for updates!

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20240303-220531.jpg

Did anyone see this on Matt's story yesterday? Looks very much like piglet! I'm just being entirely nosey but I wonder what's going on here? 🤔 Does he have joint custody of the pets, does he pop over to see them, has he got piglet and Jade got Bunny? Are jade and Matt on civil terms or are they trying to work things back out? Any thoughts?

I believe Jade has Bunny and Matt has Pig. Matt’s posted Pig a few times, but no sign of Bunny. And Jade’s got a photo of Bunny on the beach as her private IG profile pic.

My guess is either Matt asked for one of the pets or Jade didn’t want the responsibility of two pets by herself. Her family live quite far away and seemed like her biggest support network. It’s easy to take your dog on road trips with you, but you can’t keep doing that with a cat. So perhaps she thought it was in Pig’s best interest to stay with Matt.

Reactions: 5
What an obnoxious little twit. My body is broken; I'm chronically ill and it's all I can do most days is sit on the sofa, most days even that's difficult. That comment, to me, is very belittling and condescending and he needs to stfu and crawl back in his hole.

1000016024.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What an obnoxious little twit. My body is broken; I'm chronically ill and it's all I can do most days is sit on the sofa, most days even that's difficult. That comment, to me, is very belittling and condescending and he needs to stfu and crawl back in his hole.

View attachment 2796069
He could at least use the correct form of your / you’re.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Little finger why don’t you chill and post something other than the gym. It’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's a twit. Trainers that don't understand being overweight or chronic illness are the worst. Who would want to train with him with this attitude?

• Heart
Went looking for her private instagram and fell down a rabbit hole of her tagged posts. Two observations:
1. Some girls were seriously obsessed with her- who makes video edits and paintings of a YouTuber?!?
2. She can delete her videos and pages but those tags will always be there.

It’s kind of eerie to look at!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some girls were seriously obsessed with her- who makes video edits and paintings of a YouTuber?!?
Omg do you remember that girl who ran a fan page and met them in one of their videos too? Swear she was called the billingtons or something.

It’s crazy how you can never truly remove yourself from the internet once you put yourself out there. Like tattle is the first thing that comes up when you google her name now since she deleted all her socials.

Matt's story yesterday gave me gave the vibe of drinking on his own at the pub .. just a vibe I get he seems to be on his own a lot in the eves?

Reactions: 3
Matt's story yesterday gave me gave the vibe of drinking on his own at the pub .. just a vibe I get he seems to be on his own a lot in the eves?
Yeah I agree but him and vick still follow each other soo assume they’re still together

Seems like she changed her name...is that still her private insta? It seems like that's what a name would be if it was hacked.
Or, she thinks we’d all completely forgotten about her and she wanted to name her insta something similar to her own name and add her year of birth, which would mean she actually is 34 years old

Reactions: 1