Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This thread is almost like watching Friends on repeat, you know exactly what's going to happen...
  1. Tattler says thread is getting quiet
  2. Matt posts on Instagram
  3. Tattlers say Matt is looking good :love:
  4. Tattlers come for those people saying Matt is faking a new lifestyle, outrage that he (supposedly) cheated on Jade and that Vicky is a bitch
  5. Tattlers question why Jade deleted all her content on YouTube
  6. Tattlers fawn over Jade, saying how much they miss her and liked her content
  7. Tattlers come for those people reminding them of the 'faggot' incident, how she bullied Matt and exploited her followers for free holidays.
  8. Thread goes quiet
and so on, and so on, ad infinitum, ad infinitum.

No hate towards anyone who puts themselves in one of the above categories, but this thread is dead

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Neonkeee

Here is the links:

https://ufile.io/f/hlzmb - 2017
https://ufile.io/f/cwnr4 - 2018
https://ufile.io/f/cvdsm - 2019

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xnp3PeIVMBUbQ061KxODiFp06rgZlFUe?usp=sharing - 2017
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kcg5bqar70iviaWswI0AXsJZwRPPCGR7?usp=sharing - 2018
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/177Uc9amLC5tQrhaxiQZgcgdvMnYyGMED?usp=sharing - 2019

The first set of links, you do not need to sign up. The files are mkv files and the google drive files are in the codec h265. If people are having issues with playback, I could convert them to mp4 file format. Most modern players should be fine.

Any issue let me know.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ot55

VIP Member
Matt 100% just takes on whatever personality his girlfriend has. If he started dating another Disney lover, he’d be putting on those Mickey ears quicker than you can say ‘kiwis are naughty’.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ot55

VIP Member
I’m getting the vibe Matt shapeshifts depending on his girlfriend’s personality.

With Jade it was the role of the corny church going Disney husband. With Vicky it’s all about luxury and a boujee lifestyle.

Reactions: 30

ot55

VIP Member
Clip of Matt & Vicky in the wedding video. Giving me dad & daughter vibes lol
IMG_8315.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
SO I live in Brighton in a big new build block of flats and one of my neighbours was out yesterday walking a little fluffy dog. I said oh my god I didn’t know you had a dog! And he said ah I’m looking after it for some friends of mine who have split up, they each have the dog one week on and one week off…..AND THE DOG IS CALLED BUNNY!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 28

missmrh94

Hi guys!
long time lurker here - I thought I’d come on here and post as I live quite near to Matt and I always wondered if I’d ever see him around town and tonight I did! He was in a pub with Vicky, I have to say I did get bitch vibes from her…
Matt seemed happy which I’m glad of but i really hope he didn’t cheat on Jade, although I have always thought he did since the moment Jade announced the split. I’d like to think he’s not that kind of guy but let’s face it, most men are that kind of guy!
i hope Jade is doing okay too, she looks stunning in those recent photos!
anyway that’s the tea for now, will update you all if I happen to bump into them again 🤣

• Wow

ot55

VIP Member
I feel she’s definitely posted that for a reaction too
I agree. She knew it would end up here. Second time now she’s outed info that Matt hasn’t yet revealed 🧐

Vicky’s like ‘hmm the Jade thread is getting dry. I better keep those tattlers well fed’

• Haha

ot55

VIP Member
What was his usual NYE with Jade like? Genuinely can't remember!
I don’t think ever did anything. So sitting in the beige house with piggles, enjoying a nice glass of water while eating some cheeky late night vegetables and listening to the Disney Spotify playlist 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Hockeyplayer16

It makes no sense to call her a money grabbing bitch when she’s left social media to have a private life, imo. She clearly enjoyed doing it, she went to drama school and liked that creative/performing kinda hobbies. Yes she did lots of brand deals but honestly so would I if I was in that position, why not embrace the easy money and perks to make your life more comfortable.

I think she lacked confidence and needed Matt’s reassurance and he was in most of the videos, plus she was heartbroken and struggling mentally so she stopped.

Reactions: 25

ot55

VIP Member
I think she’s gone for good. And I think it’s a combination of factors.

Before the split, the main topic of conversation on Jade’s thread was how poor her upload schedule was. She was notorious for only posting when she had an ad to put out. She also kept asking her fans what content they wanted to see, as if she had no ideas herself. I don’t think she was 100% into the YouTube thing anymore, but liked the perks.

The split happens, she said herself she didn’t want to come back at first, but then I think maybe she missed the familiarity of it. Plus if she was home alone at lot, it might’ve been nice having something to do. However, I think she struggled not having Matt to bounce off. She came across a bit lost and awkward in the return videos.

Then the Twitter drama happened. She never takes accountability, but I think most of her fans would’ve blindly defended her if it blew up. TBG carried on and I think she could’ve too if she wanted to. I think she wasn’t 100% sure about being back on YouTube anyway and thought ‘ah I can’t be bothered with all this.’

I also think she maybe outgrew her audience a bit. She had a lot of younger fans thanks to the Disney content and the way she babied herself. Pretending to be a kids tv presenter when you’re actually a 30 year old woman must be kind of draining. I remember her saying in a video once that no one knows the real Jade is a strong minded business woman who swears etc.

I think she was always going to end up disappearing again, but the Twitter stuff sped up the process. I also think as the divorce process moved along, it would’ve caused her to fade out. People would’ve picked up on things, like if she didn’t have pig anymore and I imagine it would’ve been upsetting to talk about.

I think she sees YouTube as part of her previous life she’s moving on from. If she is quitting it would’ve been nice for her to put out one final statement to let the fans know - it could’ve even been an Instagram story. But I don’t think she’s ever truly cared for the fans, just the attention and £££ they bring so it’s also not exactly surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

krillernew

VIP Member
It’s crazy to think that in 2 months it’ll be two years since Matt left Jade… doesn’t feel like it’s been that long.

• Wow

ot55

VIP Member
@ Vicky you need to tell matt he’s forgotten to change his Twitter cover photo xo

• Haha