Jade Billington #10 Guess who's back...back again...Mattykin's back...with a new girlfriend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I literally had no clue of the deleting videos discovery because I had not checked this thread in a while- I genuinely just sat down to put her Disney vlogs on the TV and when I saw a lot of them were gone I got SO SAD! Lol as silly as that sounds I am genuinely heartbroken and wish I had them all downloaded or something! They have always been my “comfort show”!:(

I really hope she comes back, i genuinely have a feeling she is doing a total rebrand to her entire life and will make a comeback- I just hope she replaces our lost Disney content with some solo trip stuff!!! (Or trips with a new boo?)

She looks absolutely gorgeous in her new photos I miss her so much🙈
Same here! I’m going to florida in 27 days, so I wanted to put the vlogs on to become extra exited and in the mood and now there gone! Really sad actually..
She looks great! Hope she’s happy

Reactions: 7
Hot take
 what if Matt has asked her to delete the ones he is in because Vicky doesn’t like them??? Although doesn’t explain only deleting some of the Disney ones. Maybe she’s just taken a break and will come back to deleting the rest?

Reactions: 1
Gutted about the Disney vlogs. They were always my comfort watch for lazy weekends! :( Glad she's looking so well though, good on her!

Reactions: 4
Did she have timestamps on her videos before or have they just been added? They're on her *latest* video.

Hot take
 what if Matt has asked her to delete the ones he is in because Vicky doesn’t like them??? Although doesn’t explain only deleting some of the Disney ones. Maybe she’s just taken a break and will come back to deleting the rest?
I don’t think Jade would delete them because Matt asked and I wouldn’t blame her either.

Reactions: 6
She kept really random ones up so I think youtube might have been glitchy for her / it's a slow process / errors on her part and she will return to delete the rest later 😂

Long time reader here, first time commenting. Just happen to go on Jades Youtube account and seen the Disney vlogs going. I'm going to Florida with my husband next year and have been watching various vlogs. For some reason I always watched theirs multiple times, quite sad to see them go. But she must do what's best for her. What's strange though is apart from the first video after the break up the others have gone too.

Reactions: 8
Long time reader here, first time commenting. Just happen to go on Jades Youtube account and seen the Disney vlogs going. I'm going to Florida with my husband next year and have been watching various vlogs. For some reason I always watched theirs multiple times, quite sad to see them go. But she must do what's best for her. What's strange though is apart from the first video after the break up the others have gone too.
I agree. I watch their Disney Vlogs every now & then. They just get me all excited & happy. It's a comfort watch. I never really got into her normal vlogs... Far too boring for me. But yeah, knowing now we can't just put the Disney Vlogs on whenever. Really quite sad. I stand by what I said, really poor move on her behalf. Those are a constant revenue for her. Her Disney vlogs was most popular in her entire channel. Weird move. But hey, breakups make you do weird shi.

Those are a constant revenue for her. Her Disney vlogs was most popular in her entire channel. Weird move. But hey, breakups make you do weird shi.
YouTube stop paying you ad rev if you become inactive with posting. So she likely wasn’t earning a single penny off them anymore - which could’ve added to her reasoning for taking them down.

If she’s certain about not coming back, which seems to be the case as she’s left her management, she’s really got nothing to lose. I guess new people keep discovering her through her Disney vlogs, so maybe she’s trying to stop that so she can return to ‘normal life’

I wonder if she’ll do anything to her insta

Long time lurking on this tattle but first time replying. I actually favor Jade’s day in the life and the Jade and Matt vlogs over her Disney stuff. I first came across her channel when my fiancĂ© and I were looking into adopting a cavapoo puppy and her adoption vlog with Bunny came across my recommendations to watch. Immediately after watching her and Matt I found them to be a lovely couple, I really liked their energy and how well they got on with each other. So I started watching her other Jade and Matt vlogs and honestly could just relate to a lot of things she and Matt did as a couple (maybe boring things for some) like grocery shopping together, walking the dog and exercising together.

Anyway I took great comfort in watching those vlogs. I tried to get in to her Disney vlogs stuff but I wasn’t crazy about it, however I did think it nice that’s she’s a huge Disney fan as I do love Oswald the lucky rabbit and Minnie Mouse. I was so sorry to hear that she and Matt ended their marriage. I honestly think social media was a huge contributor to why they didn’t work out. I think you always have to be cautious about how much you choose to share and how much you allow others to peek into your personal life. Maybe Matt started to feel differently about being in the spotlight so often, maybe they both started to change and it ultimately led to them falling out of love with each other. It’s possible she was willing to just get on with the marriage but he was done and had already emotionally checked out. I get the sense thats probably how they grew apart. What started as an emotional affair may have turned into something more for him. These are just speculations though as many have said we’ll never know and quite frankly it’s none of our business to know. I do hope they both find happiness. I think her deleting those videos are a way of slowly easing out of the spotlight. I do think though if Jade does return it will be in a completely different capacity than previously. She’d probably focus her social media on her business or other projects but not her personal life as that may have been the cause of their split. She may never choose to show that aspect of her life publicly, but wishing her the best. I will miss those vlogs.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurking on this tattle but first time replying. I actually favor Jade’s day in the life and the Jade and Matt vlogs over her Disney stuff. I first came across her channel when my fiancĂ© and I were looking into adopting a cavapoo puppy and her adoption vlog with Bunny came across my recommendations to watch. Immediately after watching her and Matt I found them to be a lovely couple, I really liked their energy and how well they got on with each other. So I started watching her other Jade and Matt vlogs and honestly could just relate to a lot of things she and Matt did as a couple (maybe boring things for some) like grocery shopping together, walking the dog and exercising together.

Anyway I took great comfort in watching those vlogs. I tried to get in to her Disney vlogs stuff but I wasn’t crazy about it, however I did think it nice that’s she’s a huge Disney fan as I do love Oswald the lucky rabbit and Minnie Mouse. I was so sorry to hear that she and Matt ended their marriage. I honestly think social media was a huge contributor to why they didn’t work out. I think you always have to be cautious about how much you choose to share and how much you allow others to peek into your personal life. Maybe Matt started to feel differently about being in the spotlight so often, maybe they both started to change and it ultimately led to them falling out of love with each other. It’s possible she was willing to just get on with the marriage but he was done and had already emotionally checked out. I get the sense thats probably how they grew apart. What started as an emotional affair may have turned into something more for him. These are just speculations though as many have said we’ll never know and quite frankly it’s none of our business to know. I do hope they both find happiness. I think her deleting those videos are a way of slowly easing out of the spotlight. I do think though if Jade does return it will be in a completely different capacity than previously. She’d probably focus her social media on her business or other projects but not her personal life as that may have been the cause of their split. She may never choose to show that aspect of her life publicly, but wishing her the best. I will miss those vlogs.
Welcome to the thread 👋
What a great way to introduce yourself... That was very well put. I agree with everything you said!

YouTube stop paying you ad rev if you become inactive with posting. So she likely wasn’t earning a single penny off them anymore - which could’ve added to her reasoning for taking them down.

If she’s certain about not coming back, which seems to be the case as she’s left her management, she’s really got nothing to lose. I guess new people keep discovering her through her Disney vlogs, so maybe she’s trying to stop that so she can return to ‘normal life’

I wonder if she’ll do anything to her insta
I completely forgot about that, when you're inactive for ages! I know, I really don't get why hide everything from YT but not Instagram too? I WISH WE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS THINKING RN hahah

UPDATE, she is definitely active on her public IG!!!! I went on her IG just last night, & I could see her ‘tagged’ section
 it’s gone! She’s removed her ‘tagged’ I didn’t even know you could do that

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’d love to know what’s going on behind the scenes! We need miss OohLaLa to come back and fill us in.

Reactions: 11
She kept really random ones up so I think youtube might have been glitchy for her / it's a slow process / errors on her part and she will return to delete the rest later 😂
Or maybe she is taking them down to edit out Matt, and then repost? Not sure about monetizing edited vlogs but they did give her thousands of views even if they were old.

Edited to add I would think that if she was ending her "influencer" lifestyle completely she would have instantly privatized all her content. Unless she was just milking them for the ad revenue until it dwindled to nothing.

Last edited:
I think jades realised her marriage is well and truly over and she’s deleting videos because They are hard to rewatch. Also because her brand isn’t Jade and Matt anymore is it, which is what she got a lot of views for. Her Disney videos were some of my favourites so I’m gutted they’re being deleted but at the same time I wouldn’t watch or want people watching my ex husband/wife and I on holidays.

I cannot for the life of me remember, how was it said/confirmed that Matt was receiving inappropriate messages and pics from another girl?

(Long time lurker made an account to post this)
This isn’t massively significant but I’ve done some digging and found this comment Jade left on a friends account a few weeks ago👀
This girl works at Focus Group. Does TBG still work there? I'm assuming Jade still does.