Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with this. She would be so much happier away from him.
It seems like the type of relationship that gives the victim PTSD, he seems like he is gaslighting her. Coercive control even. The longer she stays the more brainwashed she becomes, and the harder it'll affect her mental health in the long term. Her daughter's too deserve to have a better role model in life, she needs to look at those girls and think how she would feel if they grew up to be in such a toxic relationship like they obviously witness their parents being in? Kind of just want to give Jac a hug and tell her to run for the hills. Bless her.

Reactions: 6
I'm no fan of hers, but, she deserves better. She could walk away right now, with her kids, and rebuild a happy life for herself and them.
I feel the same. She thinks she can’t do any better. She can! He knows that too. I’m not a fan of her either but anyone can see she is in love and really wants things to work out. Sadly, he will never change.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Its a shame as mentioned he seems to be have her a string its sad as she was such a naturally beautiful girl and seemed lovely. Now she seems worn down and disconnected. She would be happier if she walked away lets face it its the money she's generated that gives them that lifestyle Dan is pretty much freeloading

Reactions: 4
I can't believe Elemis are using her to promote high end skincare. Her following is not their target market.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe Elemis are using her to promote high end skincare. Her following is not their target market.
I watch QVC and they sent her the days TSV (Today's Special Value), so it wouldn't have cost them a lot, but that's not the point, these high end brands are sending any old tom, dick or harry their products, which puts me off them, tbh, as they're less desirable. 😒 Jac will advertise anything if she's paid enough - the reason she's trying to lose weight is probably because she's secretly being paid to advertise something, she's too lazy to want to really look after herself. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I watch QVC and they sent her the days TSV (Today's Special Value), so it wouldn't have cost them a lot, but that's not the point, these high end brands are sending any old tom, dick or harry their products, which puts me off them, tbh, as they're less desirable. 😒 Jac will advertise anything if she's paid enough - the reason she's trying to lose weight is probably because she's secretly being paid to advertise something, she's too lazy to want to really look after herself. 🙄
It must be a QVC promotion because I've never seen a downmarket influencer promoting high end skin care (with good reason - it's not their market) with the exception of Sunday Riley who I wouldn't touch with a bargepole!

Reactions: 1
What a lengthy post from Dan to his oldest girl on her birthday, yet we all know he called her a mistake, he can creep all he wants, when she grows up she will read it for herself.

Reactions: 10
It seems like the type of relationship that gives the victim PTSD, he seems like he is gaslighting her. Coercive control even. The longer she stays the more brainwashed she becomes, and the harder it'll affect her mental health in the long term. Her daughter's too deserve to have a better role model in life, she needs to look at those girls and think how she would feel if they grew up to be in such a toxic relationship like they obviously witness their parents being in? Kind of just want to give Jac a hug and tell her to run for the hills. Bless her.
Well she'd accuse you of being jealous.

Reactions: 4
What a lengthy post from Dan to his oldest girl on her birthday, yet we all know he called her a mistake, he can creep all he wants, when she grows up she will read it for herself.
He can't even spin her a story that the press hate him and made it up. She can listen to it in all its glory.

It must be a QVC promotion because I've never seen a downmarket influencer promoting high end skin care (with good reason - it's not their market) with the exception of Sunday Riley who I wouldn't touch with a bargepole!
I knew it was as soon as I saw the blue bag the products come in as I'd been watching the TSV earlier that day! Their stuff isn't cheap, but is a lot cheaper on QVC, so they probably ordered more to give to these people. I'm dissapointed they've resorted to it, to be honest, as I don't think they need the publicity. 😡

Reactions: 2
Well she'd accuse you of being jealous.
Has she done that to folks in the past? If so, that's quite sad, if she thinks being a doormat is something to be jealous of, then she really lost, the poor girl. Happy to be single rather than have a partner like Dan!

Reactions: 2
She had some theatre work at the tail end of last year. Just before the panto season. I think I finished early because of the second lockdown.
And that's the first time in years I've seen a photo of her looking actually happy rather than a forced grin. I think half of her wants regular acting work and half of her doesn't because she can't trust Rodney not to cheat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the deal with the car? Had poundland Dan only hired it?! I didn't catch when he originally got it or how long he's had it.

Reactions: 1
Has she done that to folks in the past? If so, that's quite sad, if she thinks being a doormat is something to be jealous of, then she really lost, the poor girl. Happy to be single rather than have a partner like Dan!
Oh totally, she's said it on her Instagram last year when Dan moved out for a while that jealous trolls make up stories about Dan all the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.