Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for another screenshot but this tops the last one. Ok Jac, I won’t buy anything from your collection 😂

836B7924-6A89-4976-977E-FAB6C4416DD0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she bothered to find out about that poor man who has had his business burnt down, she would know he does have a go fund me and she could have shared it to raise awareness.

Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This massively oversized monstrosity just makes her look bigger. And funny how ALL other fake tans are crap, but the one she’s being paid to advertise is ‘perfik’! Anyone who is taken in by this muppet deserves to be out of pocket!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She is so bloody thick

No Jac love, these outfits are not ‘super flattering’....
What is an "always late" outfit? Why does she plan on being late, and why do you need a specific outfit for it? 😅🤣

Next she'll have a "super cute, comfy, effortless" outfit specifically for standing at the bottom of the stairs to watch her husband's mistress emerge from the guest room and shamefully exit through the back door, at 4am.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So here she is showing off her fake tan range... I mean come on... make an effort. She’s a good looking girl but it literally looks like she rolled out of bed!
CE9771A5-CCDA-4F8F-87C6-279757F5C8C4.png

Compared to her made up photoshop airbrushed pictures. She really does look so basic!!! How many women have u seen looking like her if not better on the school run or checking out your shopping at tesco???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.