Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never understood people saying that. Were your partners virgins before meeting you? Am I over thinking it?
your partner having past sexual partners isn’t the issue.

It’s the fact that they are married, in a supposed committed relationship and have taken vows promising to love, cherish and never betray each other and he’s slinging his knob up everything he can get hold of, with absolutely no regard for the feelings of his wife, or the fact that he’s crossing every line imaginable. He’s vile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol. I've always wondered 😅
Think the poster meant whilst being together the thought of him being with someone else
We all know we have had relations before meeting our partners but that then stops and it’s just you he is to have sex with
If my man cheated I could not do it knowing he has been with someone else then back to me

Reactions: 8
Imagine he goes out, gets jiggy with another woman, then comes home to Jac and gives her a kiss 🤢. Past partners are different, I’ve not thought about it before to be honest - the past is the past. But to think he could’ve had his lips elsewhere then comes home and kisses his wife, I just couldn’t do it. I’m sure she must think about it, I can’t imagine she’s just forgiven him and forgotten about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
the thought of him putting his dick somewhere else then coming home to you and trying it on with you 🤮 vile

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I think it was the wording that I misunderstood because I've seen that exact phrase a few times.

I wouldn't let a cheater back in my life, no need to explain betrayal or commitment, I get that. Lol. 🙈

Reactions: 5
Another ITS drop on Thursday! Thank god because it’s been at least a week since the last one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't even watch them anymore, it's just a repeat of everything she has said for every single collection she has done

Reactions: 2
From what she’s shown, this latest ITS collection looks like her ugliest yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the thought of him putting his dick somewhere else then coming home to you and trying it on with you 🤮 vile
Years ago (I can't believe I'm telling this story!) I had an ex who was cheating on me, but I didn't know at the time. I came back after nightshift and thought I'd wake him up with a BJ. There was a... taste... on his penis.

Later on, I started dating girls. I realised what I had tasted. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I've bought quite a bit of ITS stuff, a hoody from her range, and some other bits.
It's really roomy in sizes. So, her size 12 is at least a small 14.... So if she sizes up in the jeans, as she says she does, we are talking small 16. Yes Jac that's more like it hun

Reactions: 7
I can't with her Instagram stories. How does she have the time to talk so much tit!!! Who cares about what she's doing today, she needs to invest in a personal diary. Did anyone catch when she said she's not sure about doing a giveaway like Molly Mae because she doesn't know how she had the time to do it. More like you cannot afford to do a giveaway like Molly did

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really should start checking her posts before posting them

B1ADBACB-78AE-4B8C-B539-CF7A7604EEC6.png

Also, I sometimes wonder why she even puts any stories up at all...they’re just so pointless!

I’m not saying this one is but the ones from earlier when she was acting like she was about to cry over the photo 🥱 and for some reason sometimes she posts them twice because she forgets to tag whoever. Why not just delete the ones that were posted by mistake?

Reactions: 2
She really should start checking her posts before posting them

View attachment 253870

Also, I sometimes wonder why she even puts any stories up at all...they’re just so pointless!

I’m not saying this one is but the ones from earlier when she was acting like she was about to cry over the photo 🥱 and for some reason sometimes she posts them twice because she forgets to tag whoever. Why not just delete the ones that were posted by mistake?
Discusting.....?! 🤣
Think old Jossa needs a dictionary!!!!!
it’s DISGUSTING dear, look it up - right beside it is a photo of your dirty cheating husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.