Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor (or very lucky - however you want to look at it) husky was ditched ages ago, my assumption is that they were too dumb to actually read up on the breed before purchasing him and had no idea they need a lot more than a stroll round the block for exercise. Husky’s need tonnes of exercise or can be destructive and Jossa can barely move from bed to sofa to fridge without it being an ordeal for her. Total numpties. Naturally it was all done very quietly and no shouting unlike everything else these two dickheads do 🙄 I personally think the husky had a lucky escape.
Astonishes me when people are that dim. And if they realised their error first time around and went ‘you know what.. a very active husky is just too much hard work for us’ how stupid to then go ‘oh but lets get two little yappy pups instead!!!’ a few months later. And I’m still unsure why a husky would be too much hard work for them.... i mean up until recently (and even his new job is questionable) dan didnt even work and isnt he supposed to be a fitness fanatic? You’d think he would be capable than most of walking a dog regularly. The reality is theyre just selfish pr*cks who put themselves and their needs first before the welfare of any pets..... oh and their kids!

Reactions: 7
"we was in the car wasn't we". There is no hope for those poor children. Their speech is very delayed already.

Reactions: 12
I'm laughing at those slippers she's been gifted. The chain just fell off it and she quickly cut the video short... did she break them!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was also thinking this 🧐 how the f do you lie next to this let alone do anything sexual. I also always think about the details 🤣 (I’m a sicko) like would they have discussed if a condom was used? Would he gone to get a STI test? Did they butt duck (sorry real housewives of New York niche chat there!) but SERIOUSLY it’s beyond mortifying, I would be running so so so so far away 🤢💀
I’ve thought this and I came to the conclusion they’ve not spoken about it...no way you could stay with him after knowing details!!!
Surely???

Reactions: 5
I’ve thought this and I came to the conclusion they’ve not spoken about it...no way you could stay with him after knowing details!!!
Surely???
Knowing that his penis has been in another girl would be enough detail for me to walk away 🤢

Reactions: 15
I'm laughing at those slippers she's been gifted. The chain just fell off it and she quickly cut the video short... did she break them!? 😂
She probably realises her earning power is going to be diminishing soon with the new IAC so she will flog any tat as companies see how gullible she and her followers are!😁

Reactions: 3
This girl really needs to just go do one.... so you’re bothered about going out like that but don’t mind sharing with your 2.9m subscribers all so you can get responses from your gullible sheep who will say ‘you look stunning hun’, ‘love how real you are’, ‘such a good role model’, ‘you’re perfect as you are and the best mummy!’.

Urgh, just stop you chumps!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This girl really needs to just go do one.... so you’re bothered about going out like that but don’t mind sharing with your 2.9m subscribers all so you can get responses from your gullible sheep who will say ‘you look stunning hun’, ‘love how real you are’, ‘such a good role model’, ‘you’re perfect as you are and the best mummy!’.

She looks no different to the stories we see 125666 times a day???

Reactions: 12

She looks a bit different here though doesn’t she! Almost reminds me of a karasian! 🤔

Attachments

Ads are always car crashes she does that down to earth celeb thing but does so many ads

She left the house with a filter on her face? I wouldn't mind that! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Doesn't she always go out like that

But she was in the jungle for 3 weeks on national TV looking the same. Shes actually looks the same without makeup on annoyingly lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.