Jacob The Carpetbagger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haunt season for Carpetbagger, and while he's got a hard on for all the haunted walkthru nonsense, his viewers don't seem to share the same passion.
cb.png

Reactions: 3
Each haunt video is the same. A poorly lit video of a middle aged man screaming in the dark. I'll tune back in after Halloween.

I can't remember the last time I watched JTC video. When i was an active viewer. October and 1 Nov was a no go for me with me every year. He's been doing Halloween stuff for at least four years if not longer. Every day in Oct. He's got to see its hurting his views. When I was an active viewer I'd check out some of the comments in random vlogs and people would make comments about skipping Oct.

Even people like Grimm Life Collective don't even go that overboard with that crap (skip over that stuff when they went to some of the places. Same with Jordan the lion).

The odd thing is people would ask him if he'd do Mckamey Manor. He'd wisely say no. People are fucked up if they think that place is a "haunt."

Reactions: 2
Is anybody watching his girlfriend's channel, Jenny Penny? I'm watching them at some antique store now and he seems so tired. She seems like an airhead who's just trying to use him to get more viewers for herself.

The odd thing is people would ask him if he'd do Mckamey Manor. He'd wisely say no. People are fucked up if they think that place is a "haunt."
Good for him for steering clear. I heard about MM from a Netflix show that highlighted unique and often macabre locations around the world, and it became firmly etched in my mind as a result. I read more about it and watched other videos on the subject, and it didn't get much clearer to me, but it's certainly no "haunt".

TCB could probably get some good views on a video there (at least, what he could show of it) just because of the air of mystery the place holds that keeps people seeking it out... though it may be past its prime. Last I'd heard, MM wasn't even operating anymore.

His October views seem to be roughly on par with his other videos, so I guess someone out there likes the dark screens and shrieking audio of his haunted house binge, but it's not for me.

Reactions: 1
His October views seem to be roughly on par with his other videos, so I guess someone out there likes the dark screens and shrieking audio of his haunted house binge, but it's not for me.
It's probably people who search out that stuff. Especially ones who want the mom and pop type places.

Either his squeals don't bother the random viewers, find it funny or shut the sound off.

Jacob, the repulsive fat sack of sorry crap, came out today saying he is "nuero-divergent" --an insipid non clinical label making the rounds in non-academic popular psychology literature. I suggest he's "cringe-phillic." I used to enjoy some of his videos when he just commented on things he was filming, but the last few years he decided to stick his fat face into the videos more and more, and closer and closer. Dude, no one wants to stare at your dandruff, bad teeth and oily zit-pocked ugly face. I was hoping he was announcing that he was giving up YouTube altogether.

Jacob, the repulsive fat sack of sorry crap, came out today saying he is "nuero-divergent" --an insipid non clinical label making the rounds in non-academic popular psychology literature. I suggest he's "cringe-phillic." I used to enjoy some of his videos when he just commented on things he was filming, but the last few years he decided to stick his fat face into the videos more and more, and closer and closer. Dude, no one wants to stare at your dandruff, bad teeth and oily zit-pocked ugly face. I was hoping he was announcing that he was giving up YouTube altogether.
I understand people are more sensitive than others. But going on YT, he should have understood people won't be so nice even if you try to be the nicest person out there.

When him and that Jon dude from Explorations Unknown (who I think is just as f'ed up as JTC) shot up an effigy of Camo Dave. That is not nuero-divergent. That is f'ed up. The few nuero-divergent people I know might not understand sarcasm, come off as clueless or pick up on body language. But they know the difference between right and wrong. To do something like what they did over what Camo Dave did for a mild criticism of his channel is beyond dumb. Then turn on super chats during a live after Came Dave died to pretend he was your friend is again f'ed up. Maybe it might explain some other aspects of his life. But not what I mentioned.

Couldn't make it past one minute of the SOTB video. My god those two fat faces and two mouths that a dentist could make enough money to buy a nice boat.

• Haha
Speaking of Jenn, she went right from appearing in a couple of CB’s videos to creating her own YT channel.

Speaking of Jenn, she went right from appearing in a couple of CB’s videos to creating her own YT channel.
Funny, because just after his divorce his ex wife shut down her YT channel. It must be tough for his ex to watch him cavorting about with Jenn. Frankly, as physically unattractive as JTC and Jenn are, I'm surprised many people watch them at all. Fortunately, people can look beyond the ugly to see the wholesome nice folks they pretend to be.

I understand people are more sensitive than others. But going on YT, he should have understood people won't be so nice even if you try to be the nicest person out there.

When him and that Jon dude from Explorations Unknown (who I think is just as f'ed up as JTC) shot up an effigy of Camo Dave. That is not nuero-divergent. That is f'ed up. The few nuero-divergent people I know might not understand sarcasm, come off as clueless or pick up on body language. But they know the difference between right and wrong. To do something like what they did over what Camo Dave did for a mild criticism of his channel is beyond dumb. Then turn on super chats during a live after Came Dave died to pretend he was your friend is again f'ed up. Maybe it might explain some other aspects of his life. But not what I mentioned.
Did you see the video posted today by Lamont At Large about Camo Dave? He went to his grave. Do you think he was referencing Jacob in his video when talking about drama youtubers? He wouldn’t mention who because he said the youtubers weren’t worth mentioning but mentioned there was drama between Camo Dave and some youtubers.

Did you see the video posted today by Lamont At Large about Camo Dave? He went to his grave. Do you think he was referencing Jacob in his video when talking about drama youtubers? He wouldn’t mention who because he said the youtubers weren’t worth mentioning but mentioned there was drama between Camo Dave and some youtubers.
After checking out the YT channel and video referenced, I think he said that there was "no bad" drama. Yep, drama is the currency some of the thirstiest attention whores on YT use to gather up views, and why not? It seems to work for some of the cringiest vloggers out there.

The video game show looked cool, but do Jacob the Carpetbagger, Adam the Woo, and Tampa Jay really expect me to watch all of their identical videos when those videos consist of little more than them jamming their cameras in each other's faces?

Why does Jenn keep opening her mouth? Is she affecting childish surprise to match her over-the-top childish behavior or signalling to Jacob that she's ready for fellatio? Is Jacob showering her with over-priced toys to buy her attentions and affections or is she really manipulating him? So many questions to ponder. After a few ridiculously over-priced alcohol shots, their facades kind of dropped and you could see the damaged people they really are.
26.11.2022_13.08.16_REC.png

As if his videos weren't annoying enough before, now we get to watch Jen with her mouth hanging open, baby-talk and excitement over kids toys.

Reactions: 6