Jacob The Carpetbagger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the 1st thread about the pathetic piece of trash that is Jacob The Carpetbagger. Drinking problems, popping pain pills and cheating on his soon to be ex-wife are his main hobbies but he also vlogs roadside museums so much that everyone's sick of them by now. Enjoy!

carpetbagger.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I never watched his videos but I've heard lurid tea about Carpetbagger before. His wife was a minor when they got together and he favor underage girls in general. Also something about getting arrested for shooting at another vlogger?

May I suggest inviting the folks from the Adam the Woo thread to this forum? Adam appears with him frequently and I imagine people there would know more about Jacob. I just heard these rumors.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That was Boogie that shot at another vlogger. He has a video all about what happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I never watched his videos but I've heard lurid tea about Carpetbagger before. His wife was a minor when they got together and he favor underage girls in general. Also something about getting arrested for shooting at another vlogger?

May I suggest inviting the folks from the Adam the Woo thread to this forum? Adam appears with him frequently and I imagine people there would know more about Jacob. I just heard these rumors.
I had the impression that his soon-to-be ex was a little bit older than him. When his adopted step-son got married, toward the end of the video he was saying something about how he started dating his wife when his son was already [X number of years] old. It didn't sound like she was underage at the time, it sounded like she was older.

• Wow
Too much evidence proving it isn’t her. You can do your own sleuthing by starting with her real FB.
Got it 👍. Just saw her comments on YouTube and Facebook. That's crazy. I think what made me think it was really her at first was the 25 Second YouTube video with her saying nothing, and then the Twitter(fake account) comment explaining she had to cut it all out because Jacob threatened her or something. Why upload that video at all then? Weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How do you know? Just curious
I believe her real account is Kristie Krejci. She hasn't posted since 2017. She has a YouTube channel, too. She only does livestreams and they were very boring. I unsubbed a long time ago. The name of the channel had Kennedy in it but I can't remember what it was.

I think Jacob met her when her son was seven. I think she had him at 15.

• Wow
  • Heart
Jacob has had some really hateful trolls after him for years. He made the mistake of engaging with them and hitting them back. For that they will never leave him alone even attacking his wife and daughter. He’s not a perfect person, but most of the crap you hear about is made up by these disgusting trolls trying to hurt him and his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jacob just posted a link on Facebook to his wife's YouTube of her giving her side of the story. Her channel is TheKennedyrain. Sounds like it is an amicable divorce. She even has a new significant other. I would link it for but I don't know how.

Reactions: 1
Jacob just posted a link on Facebook to his wife's YouTube of her giving her side of the story. Her channel is TheKennedyrain. Sounds like it is an amicable divorce. She even has a new significant other. I would link it for but I don't know how.
Yeah that’s it. And I noticed that fake Twitter account was disabled. Gee, I wonder who reported it?

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s Tampa Jays girlfriend.

Out of interest I watched some of JTC life update vlog. He mentioned that his new girlfriend is called Jen (strangely enough). He mentioned she lives in the New York area. So I am assuming he meant NYC area. As New York area is an odd way is saying it. As NY state is a big state, but I suppose it could mean Connecticut or New Jersey.

I also got the impression she (the ex) was older too and to me she looks a little older (maybe 5 years. Not a big age difference). I met her once at The Mothman Festival in 2019. Not the most friendliest person I've met (could have been an off day. People are allowed those).

Last edited:
Holy cow! Addiction... adultery... GUNPLAY?!?!

I've watched some of this guy's videos and just thought he was a slightly dopey fellow with an unnatural affinity for Ripley's Believe It or Not attractions.

I gotta get more information on his background and separate fact from fiction because it all sounds fascinating to me!

Reactions: 2