Jack Monroe The Sloppies 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to have kept all of you waiting, thankspaceyou for your patience. You will find a satisfactory explanation below. Please enjoy the Sloppies 2023 winners!

View attachment 2712990
View attachment 2712992

A privilege and an honour to have voted in my first sloppies. A huge thank you dearHuv who has put more effort into this than guest has into her entire career. As a (£5 book)token of my esteem, please send a copy of GriftyK to your local foodbank at my expense, there to be ritually shredded on arrival as is traditional.

P.s. congrats to HF Andy Lynes if you’re lurking. I was reading your review again yesterday and it’s a masterpiece.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just noticed that the local super posh area of town has an absolutely pristine unread Jack book on their recipie book display.

I found it hilarious as that’s pretty much her target audience, it’s a benefit to have never eaten or needed to eat any of it!

Pretty much everyone in that area is living in million-pound houses and even the local coffee shop is £7.00 plus for a flipping filter coffee- so why they’re pushing supposed budget cookery is a bit perplexing. They must want a change from lobster for the day or to go a bit Marie Antoinette (before she became shorter that is). 😂

Eta so sorry guys, posted this here by mistake not the main thread! I think I need a brain transplant 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4