Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry to have kept all of you waiting, thankspaceyou for your patience. You will find a satisfactory explanation below. Please enjoy the Sloppies 2023 winners!

20240116_213608.jpg

PicsArt_11-20-05.46.36.jpg

6200-1.jpg

Cupace20240124211820439.png

thrifty-kitchen.jpg

Cupace20240124212906219.png

Screenshot_20240125_112800_Gallery.jpg

2B6EA78A-472F-49A9-BDD4-1E176CB15EA6.jpeg.jpg

Cupace20240124214928262.png

Cupace20240125094554802.png

starryai_dxcm3.png

Cupace20240125100749126.png

Cupace20240125101317417.png

Cupace20240125105839799.png

Arse Covering Disclaimer - All spelling and grammer mistakes are intentional and part of the Guest Experience.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Thankspaceyou @People-huv-tae-know for all that you do. I have sent you a donation of £10.99 to your personal PayPal. You'll know from the amount alone and no other information that it is intended for the Grifty Kitchen accidents and injuries fund.
I shall ring-fence it and donate 2p to my local church food bank that I have no affiliation with whatsoever.
---
Thank you SO MUCH Peoply Huv! You're fucking awesome for treating us all to the Sloppies, it's always heaps of fun. Love the cut of your jib, my friend.
Thank you, I always cut my jibs with sewing scissors but if can't afford them, I bend an empty can and ring pull into makeshift scissors with my bare hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm late this year, sorry but would you all still like a sloppy serving of our annul prize-giving? If so, I'll deliver. Please help me though by reminding me nominating your favourite events. It might be post Christmas day but hopefully pre New Year. I'll do my best.

The Eye of Sauron award for “best public appearance”

2. The Golden Grifty award for “most egregious waste of money from someone claiming to be poor”

3. The Full Moon award for “best chaos”

4.The Yes Absolutely award for “most useless/actively harmful advice”

5. The Facetune Award for “selfie of the year”

6. The Mission Inn Star Award for “best slop”

7. The Novak Nail award for “most entertaining/outrageous lie”

8. Missed Deadline Award for “most urgent item on Kacha's list” see posts by @kachoochoo for the full list in all it's fear and awe inspiring length

9.The Silver Poca Plate for “honorary frau of the year”

Please feel free to suggest other categories or anything you like. When I've had enough nominations I'll work on the Sloppies proper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I'm late this year, sorry but would you all still like a sloppy serving of our annul prize-giving? If so, I'll deliver. Please help me though by reminding me nominating your favourite events. It might be post Christmas day but hopefully pre New Year. I'll do my best.

1. The Eye of Sauron award for “best public appearance”

2. The Golden Grifty award for “most egregious waste of money from someone claiming to be poor”

8. Missed Deadline Award for “most urgent item on Kacha's list” see posts by @kachoochoo for the full list in all it's fear and awe inspiring length

Please feel free to suggest other categories or anything you like. When I've had enough nominations I'll work on the Sloppies proper.
The £7.5k Breitling watch, no contest

Yeeting a pint of water in an air fryer to create a swirling scalding vortex.

Andy Lynes for his exceptional review of Grifty Kitchen. Honorary mention to whichever squig coined “Lyn said it’s fine”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thankspaceyou @People-huv-tae-know for all that you do. I have sent you a donation of £10.99 to your personal PayPal. You'll know from the amount alone and no other information that it is intended for the Grifty Kitchen accidents and injuries fund.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Thank you SO MUCH Peoply Huv! You're fucking awesome for treating us all to the Sloppies, it's always heaps of fun. Love the cut of your jib, my friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

SendReceive

Chatty Member

The attendance at the Tina Turner musical which was the genesis of “Guest”.

IMG_8018.jpeg

Breitling (on a Bootstrap).

The entire launch of Grifty Kitchen, the Trussell Trust disowning it, Guest seemingly having no idea that her publishers had edited the e-book, the whole thing bombing, and the many hilarious “Top Tips” style pisstakes from the canal and various squigs.

Bung water in a curry your air fryer.

Going to have to come back to this one.

Coronation Quiche, by default.

The “bathtub full of pennies”. Entertaining because it was such an utterly pointless lie.

The most outrageous lie was definitely the ongoing claims that she was definitely suing Lee Anderson etc. and that £1,400 was the total donated to the Sue Lee fund.

The 208 blogs that Jack owes us for 2023.

Andy Lynes for his Grifty Kitchen review.
Honorable mention to the MUA who posted the slo-mo nose wipe in the bathtub.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
The £7.5k Breitling watch, no contest

Yeeting a pint of water in an air fryer to create a swirling scalding vortex.

Andy Lynes for his exceptional review of Grifty Kitchen. Honorary mention to whichever squig coined “Lyn said it’s fine”.
Second for “Lyn said it’s fine”

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
The Eye of Sauron award for “best public appearance” - the shitting dog act during Question Time

3. The Full Moon award for “best chaos” - Grifty Kitchen and the disclaimer

4.The Yes Absolutely award for “most useless/actively harmful advice” - using a hammer and chisel to open a tin

5. The Facetune Award for “selfie of the year” - Clitfest car selfies using ‘portrait mode’

6. The Mission Inn Star Award for “best slop” - the ‘curated’ Currys recipes which were just old Jack slops but in an air fryer

7. The Novak Nail award for “most entertaining/outrageous lie” - being doorstepped by journalists and having to go into hiding/ finding pennies in her arse crack

9.The Silver Poca Plate for “honorary frau of the year” - Ariel Anderssen - portrait mode Frau

• Haha
Reactions: 17

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I can't remember where she's been this year!

The watch

The Grifty Kitchen launch / The Shattenstone interview

Water in the air fryer or the tin can egg rings

Brain like a sieve, sorry no idea.

SOUPY AIR FRY

That she, in any way, works to help the poor

THE HOUSE MOVE

Trifley-D, always. I love her

Reactions: 15

Clovis

VIP Member
Chapeau, dear tenderstem!

200w (51).gif

I'll never get over those dry ass "crumpets" looking like something excavated from an archaeological dig. Dire.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like the VBI, this is coming, Christmas has been a bit busier this year for us. I'm hoping to start work on it today but first I must colour in my wallpaper and colour sort my post it notes 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

veryfondoftea

VIP Member
I'd like to add my vote for Lynn who said it was fine and also mention the Christian festival where she told a young child she got pregnant because of poppy seeds apropos of nothing he asked her

• Haha
These are great, then everyone. If it's OK, I'll probably have the competition ready for the 27th I think and I'll leaving voting open till after New year.

• Heart

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I'm torn between Andy and Ariel as honorary Frau of the year.
Best chaos for me is Grifty Kitchen - a fuck up from end to end. Best book ever, my arse

Reactions: 13

YerDa

Chatty Member
1.The Eye of Sauron award for “best public appearance”

The “ naked” bath “full of pennies” appearance on the MUA’s Insta, complete with slomo nose wipe. You can’t erase that one Jack, bwahahaha.

The £16,500 (£1650 pcm x10) outlay on a 3 bed dormer bungalow because she didn’t rent a nice one-bedder when she found out she’d fucked her forever home.

Toss up between Grifty and Currys for me, but Grifty takes it because it was her “best ever”. The Currys stuff she didn’t even bother to defend.

The carabiner/t-shirt colander replacement to drain boiling water is my under-appreciated out & out winner.

The facetuned back seat of the car selfies

The airfryer full of water!

Poppy seeds made me (the lesbianest lesbian) pregnant. The fact this was blithely recounted in front of an audience of hundreds at a religious festival to a 10 year old AND completely contradicts two lies on the same subject makes it all the more delicious.

Eel behaviour.

Trifley-D. Regular and consistent in calling her out during the year. Has a good heart and would make a kind and fair ninnie. TD can sit with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

DianeAbbotsMojito

Chatty Member
Thank you for this, I'm dead excited to list my nominations 😊

The Eye of Sauron award for “best public appearance
DAME KELLY HOLMES, GUEST AND EMELI SANDÉ it HAS to be!

Shattenstone's Sideboards

The back seat of the car makeup lies on the way to Hay on Wye (I think it was HoW?)

Water in the air fryer

9. The Silver Poca Plate for “honorary frau of the year”

Lynn says it's fine/ Andy Lynes. Tough call.

• Heart

YerDa

Chatty Member
There's been a decided lack of selfies recently but the ones taken in the car on the way to the literary festival were priceless. Because they brought Ariel A into the fray. "Pipe down socktopus."
I’d forgotten “pipe down socktopus” 😂

• Haha