Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with @TurnedUpInTipp right now, happy for the Guardia Civil to cart me away to answer Jack's lawyers.

Prosecuting counsel:- 'According to Ms. Monroe, you once accused her of having unruly labia, Ms. Rebel?'
Ms. Rebel:- 'Yes, m'lud, that was because Ms. Monroe said that was what she had.'
Prosecuting counsel:- 'According to Ms. Monroe you once accused her of having terrible cooking skills.
Ms. Rebel:- 'No, m'lud, that was Matt Tebbutt'
Prosecuting counsel:- 'According to Ms. Monroe you weighed her furniture'
Ms. Rebel:- 'No no, that wasn't me, m'lud, that was @Montrachet
Prosecuting counsel:- 'According to Ms. Monroe you are all a bunch of mithering ninnies'
Ms. Rebel:- 'Yes, m'lud
PS, it was all @Alansbigplate fault about the gifs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
And she's wrong. Some sections of the media (AP and CNN) have called Biden the winner of Wisconsin. Same as Arizona. But the result is not officially declared yet.
Typical of her, big statement which is not accurate.
Looks like he will win both but that's not happened yet.
Louisa told her ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am a bit disappointed that with her forensic maverick politics backtrack knowledge Zoe Eccentricity has not been asked by the BBC to be the official US election reporter. It would have been the comedy of a lifetime.
It really would be. Chaos(es?) galore! I found this tweet from last night very telling as to why she’s not cut out for TV

E9D38C19-E139-4BE4-BEA4-0FEBE7E7DA02.jpeg

Like yeah they probably already know that (though it’s also a particularly interesting election so probably a lot of newbies to (US) politics too!) but what does she expect them to do while providing coverage all night? Keep repeating the same sentences about what’s currently going on for bloody hours? Juggle passive aggressive lemons? Chat about their mundane lives and compare irrelevant sob stories?

She has no bleeping idea. The whole process is slow, they had little to report on and they couldn’t draw any conclusions at that point. Explaining basic politics and how the US system works to a non-American (and possibly new to politics) audience was a very good use of that spare time

I bet it looked like award-winning television compared to the chaotic shite she put out there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
T
I'm with @TurnedUpInTipp right now, happy for the Guardia Civil to cart me away to answer Jack's lawyers.

Prosecuting counsel:- 'According to Ms. Monroe, you once accused her of having unruly labia, Ms. Rebel?'
Ms. Rebel:- 'Yes, m'lud, that was because Ms. Monroe said that was what she had.'
Prosecuting counsel:- 'According to Ms. Monroe you once accused her of having terrible cooking skills.
Prosecuting counsel:- 'According to Ms. Monroe you are all a bunch of mithering ninnies'
*Turned up in Tipp hands the defending counsel a piece of paper..*
"M'lud TUIT would like to make it clear that the 'unruly labia' comment was straight from Ms. Monroe's own Lips.. As it were."

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The daft thing is that I am totally serious. Jack knows who I am, I am quite happy to give my name and address to the the twerp from Southend and let her sue the arse off me. Happy to type it here too as I know that everything I have ever written is true and I can stand by it. She is a serial liar and a fraud, taking money off people on benefits and pensioners.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Someone get to Bletchley and put that nonsense through the Enigma Machine.
We could probably find the Recipe Cards..
I’ve been having a crappy day, and someone got all up in my niche and took credit for my work earlier so this made me laugh out loud and genuinely cheered me up.
Thankyou. NOW duck OFF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The daft thing is that I am totally serious. Jack knows who I am, I am quite happy to give my name and address to the the twerp from Southend and let her sue the arse off me. Happy to type it here too as I know that everything I have ever written is true and I can stand by it. She is a serial liar and a fraud, taking money off people on benefits and pensioners.
Ditto.
bleeping double ditto!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ditto.
bleeping double ditto!
I don't know if this is breaching Tattle rules or not, but this is how to get in touch with me, Jack. *Removed*. Get the duck off with your dafty comments about the police and lawyers.

mod edit probably not a good idea to share your address, jack is just threatening as per usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She seems to have lost another 100+ followers in the past couple of hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.