Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this kind of stuff because the only cooking I ever do is put stuff on baking trays so I have no idea how wrong she is but I live for your replies.
Babe, same. I have no idea what these clever Frauen are talking about but they have more cooking expertise than Mackie.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let’s hope jack doesn’t visit certain insta mums, or she will be getting ideas about make up for her son 🙄

Reactions: 4
A few pages back are screenshots, essentially she claims her Mediterranean arse typed some random letters and words, mostly incoherent, but the only clear words were Redcar, Zoe, Eccentricity. So now she’s calling herself Zoe Eccentricity.

Edit, see screenshots below:
oh I missed that. Thank you!

Reactions: 9
This is....really embarrassing. Butt texts are an extremely rare occurrence now because of time out lock screens. Multiple of them? Then a name change? It's gone beyond pathetic. She's 32. She has NOTHING to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
A few pages back are screenshots, essentially she claims her Mediterranean arse typed some random letters and words, mostly incoherent, but the only clear words were Redcar, Zoe, Eccentricity. So now she’s calling herself Zoe Eccentricity.

Edit, see screenshots below:
I know it’s her mums name and not to nitpick but should she not have called her self Eve Eccentricity as she spells out eve before Zoe? I say spells out as I don’t buy her arse typing that.

Reactions: 8
Have I read here before that amphetamines may be prescribed to ADHD patients?
Don't amphetamines keep you up all night and make you feel a bit invincible. And maybe decide you could handle having a few drinks.
🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've got such second hand embarrassment for her I've not even got anything funny to say.
It's just so uncomfortable to watch at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.