Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Source: a friend who is still waiting for September and October postcards.

View attachment 299166
But she’s already said she’s got multiple email accounts that have gazillions of emails in each, so why would - or should - they do that!

And, she has history of this so she might want to consider that this may prompt people to go digging for evidence of bullying and find the Limegoss article....

In other news though - court is ON!! It’ll be a quick trial but loads of time for us to compare outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is getting paid, yet again, for delivering duck all.

It's a theme that has been her modus operandi since day 1. The Kickstarter, the hideous lack of prep for the Hellmans, the late books, missing deadlines, the dreadful "tech issues" on DKL, recipes that never appear. She is so awful, she'd have been sacked before her probation ended in any normal job. How she continues to get wawy with it is beyond me.
Agreed. How does she get away with it?
Without trying to be too crude or in any way libellous, I'd say she's had her fingers in some very important pies..
Just an opinion.

Reactions: 21
Canny help myself so suggestion:

#100 - Jack Monroe - Lies, Exaggerations, Slop & the Pointless £20 Shop

Reactions: 16
The thing is she could execute this tit for pennies. £5.99 for 300 sheets of 300gsm card = 2p a sheet. Printer ink = £0 she already has it in stock. She could even do them as a low quality black & white as a scrappy maverick aesthetic. One side a tit pic of some carbs, the other side a stolen SW recipe to dupe it on a budget. Let’s say there are 10 of them, this would be an hour tops for £130 minus minor costs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well I don’t want to rub anyone’s face in it, but I got my postcard...
(DISCLAIMER: I’m not one of your mugs Jack so cool your jets love)
67EFF68C-3ABA-45DC-8F14-5EBE907DE4D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Maybe Sali Hughes could investigate her for Radio 4 ? 🤣 You and Yours are always looking for stories too. Or, BBC Essex.... I can’t wait until @Dogmuck hears back about her SH complaint.
This is sooooo funny but also such a good point. Really the story here journos is scammer influencers. Perhaps we should contact Watchdog at the beeb?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is sooooo funny but also such a good point. Really the story here journos is scammer influencers. Perhaps we should contact Watchdog at the beeb?
Watchdog has been relegated to a tiny slot on the One Show once a week with Matt Allwright. But yes, a good idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Has she removed the descriptions of the tiers from her patreon page? I can't see them anymore.

Edit never mind. Still there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing is she could execute this tit for pennies. £5.99 for 300 sheets of 300gsm card = 2p a sheet. Printer ink = £0 she already has it in stock. She could even do them as a low quality black & white as a scrappy maverick aesthetic. One side a tit pic of some carbs, the other side a stolen SW recipe to dupe it on a budget. Let’s say there are 10 of them, this would be an hour tops for £130 minus minor costs?!
Didn't we all figure that she already had a load of these *premium quality thickness* postcards and that this scheme was a way to get rid of them? What the heck could the problem be? Just post them to people you absolute dweeb. If she's doing it all herself and notices there is no address for a Patreon, wouldn't you er, message and ask them? I cannot get over the message she posted to Patreons. Didn't she just last week say she had dumped 3000 screenshots because she was giving up on trying to get something police-worthy from here? Now they're "involved" again? As with everything Jack comes off with, it doesn't add up! (The money from the poor Patreons is adding up though).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I mean she's so dense she's probably handwriting the recipe, v e r y s l o w l y on the back of every one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.