Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's absolutely off on one, isn't she? Someone mentioned delayed full moon chaos, and I think they've hit the Jimmy nail on the head!

L is as much of a freak as Jack is frankly. Lockdown or not, I'm sure there's better ways of getting your rocks off than to pair back up with your absolute maniac of an ex.
But she can do things with a cough sweet and a facemask that would curl your toes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Lol how she thinks her sixth form homework style notes make her this zinger of a political commentator

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The last thread completely got away from me, work has been mental, haven’t even had time for a piss and a sandwich!
Just grunka-ing lockdown larder from today and Jesus Christ I’m triggered 😩 so many things to pick out but my top three WTAF moments
1) she actually contemplated suggesting mixing plant based yoghurt with baked beans to make “creamy beans” BEANS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE CREAMY 🤮
2) I’m pretty sure most pumpkins that are grown for Halloween aren’t actually edible so hopefully no unwitting squiggle gets pumpkin poisoning
3) is it just me that can’t get my head round her using lemon and lime interchangeably? To me they’re totally different and would be used for totally different types/styles of cuisine 🧐😩
All citrus fruits are the same.

See also: herbs, vegetables.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
A bit off topic I’m afraid,
Kate Adie with a Sharpie..
TUIT you are on form today!
I realise what it is with JM that triggers me (well, everything) I have an acquaintance who is always “howling and clawing at the floor” about something. Often something that might happen, but hasn’t. And they do literally unleash howls and rants and wails. There is much gnashing and shouting about the imagined event, usually to the cost of whatever I have going on (bereavement, job loss, disability, Covid you know, the trivial stuff. Not like the possibility of an increase in petrol prices that might happen)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lol how she thinks her sixth form homework style notes make her this zinger of a political commentator
init there are some brilliant visualisations available online, vises that would have been worked on for weeks/months and are immediately discernible to anyone, not... this? 🥴

Has she been on the dib dabs or summit what on earth is going on? Mama and daddy 🤮🤮🤮 these ridiculous covid rules, for someone bleating on about how it’s everyone else’s fault she sure does have a lot of different contacts & potential exposures doesn’t she!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
View attachment 300001View attachment 300002
I’ve gone back and forth over whether to post this as it seems i’m more concerned than she is about their privacy.
Find it kind of interesting that she's at the top of the list and has the most information.
Me me me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeeee.

Why the sudden enthusiasm for hand writing everything though? Have I missed something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
All that nonsense just to drop another hint that she's back with Louisa, and pretend to have filming work?

Are the rules in England really that complicated? Admittedly my eyes glaze over whenever I see people talking about whatever that bubble thing is, but over here I manage to get by without a note on the fridge. Should I be checking my privilege?

A cynic might say that anyone who writes the rules out like that is looking for loopholes. We all know the basic principle: stay home unless you have to go outside. Anyone else see a lot of essential trips in R Jackie's future?

PS it's not like she has any friends she'd otherwise be hanging out with

PPS your dining room has ceilings as high as the Sistine Chapel's, stop calling it a bungalow, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Her most recent Twitter follows :ROFLMAO: She's literally only shown interest in the US election on election night itself, when suddenly she turns into Journo Jack!
She's so transparent.

Untitled 30.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
One more thing...see how for Louisa she put "film/TV" rather than "work"? Pure attempt to titillate.

Jack, no one gives a tit if you're banging your ex (well, the people you conned when you needed money to pay rent might). Just please clean your nails beforehand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Im already hyped for JM #333
Surely #666 is more appropriate?

Classic!! Little Zoe Egocentricity trying to stay onside with a journalist - not realising that they appear to have been recruited by the dark side on Twitter.

As for #100, I wonder if we could call on her expertise tomorrow. An AMA on Bonfire Night could make up for the incessant LockdownLarder screenshots.

View attachment 299962

Credit @Alansbigplate : 04/10/2020
I just cannot imagine, what she must think, when she sees her face in these threads. 🤣😂

Some of us "gross" folk can't afford the luxury of a car or can work from home, Jack, you judgemental thundercunt.
Well as she doesn’t drive, how is she going to get to the tv filming without public transport? Is there a helicopter in the puddle? 🙄
where’s the twit button when you need it? Yes I know, with the eye roll emoji 🙄
as one is never enough for mackie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.