Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the things I want her to get called out for, and there’s a big list, right? Very near the top would be her doctoring photos of herself to look thinner. And she does it badly!
For someone with her size platform, it should be illegal and taken down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Of all the things I want her to get called out for, and there’s a big list, right? Very near the top would be her doctoring photos of herself to look thinner. And she does it badly!
I think that brewing your own alcohol when you reckon you were the biggest, most severe alcoholic in the world is probably a pretty stupid thing to do as well. And she can't even hiss 'I'm a fully grown woman and if I want a drink, I'm going to have one' when she is, going by the filters, not old enough to get served. More of a 14 year old on a park bench with their mates and a few bottles of their Dad's hooch nicked from the basement.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Actual footage of Jack eating grapes.

Also who, first of all, needs 16 SCOBYs and secondly - who has room in their fridge for 16 SCOBYs, presumably complete with ephemera in 5l jars? Is there nothing she won't hoard?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I made soup for my lunch this week and imagine my devastation when it came out looking like a bowl of jack slop 🥺 I used purple carrots I got in my veg delivery and it has not gone well I can barely bring myself to eat it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm starting to look forward to how many words she can use for 'Curry'.
Dhal, Danshak, Makhani, Pesanda, Balti etc. You know, because they're all the same aren't they!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Actual footage of Jack eating grapes.

Also who, first of all, needs 16 SCOBYs and secondly - who has room in their fridge for 16 SCOBYs, presumably complete with ephemera in 5l jars? Is there nothing she won't hoard?
[/QUOTE

I believe she has three fridges.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.