Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't use salt anywhere else except for boiling eggs.
Her use of words here though. Alphabetti spaghetti makes better use of the English language than she does.
3AA959A3-7CB3-46D1-8A11-B63E9411AF65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
for posterity's sake, we shall bear witness to the devilled eggs recipe becoming a squiggle. amen. 🙏

Screenshot_20201101-210348_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That recipe is 1.526 words long.

James Martin has a recipe for anchoïade on the BBC website. 88 words.

Which would you choose? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
That recipe is 1.526 words long.

James Martin has a recipe for anchoïade on the BBC website. 88 words.

Which would you choose? 🤔
and she took weeks tasting and testing and testing and tasting and came to the conclusion it's best made with vegetable oil and distilled vinegar! At least she specified brown anchovies though, you know just in case her innocent readers picked up a blue or red anchovy 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This is an ambiguous claim on her website.
67B9E183-6CCC-4A36-B1F2-60BDDDC34FB2.jpeg

Also, it really bugs me that she says JackMonroe.com in the text on the image, just under the actual link which is the bootstrap address.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Good God, those eggs look revolting. Jack's ones, I mean. I have absolutely no words for Brenda's ones (can all squiggles foolish enough to make AND photograph AND tweet Jack's depressipes please henceforth be known as Brenda in homage to the OG Brenda?)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why was she forensically weighing anchovies, with her teehee drug scales, when she then goes on to specify ‘up to four’ in her depressipee? twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.