Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nobody is asking you to update us on the minutiae of the stock at ASDA, Jack. In fact I beg of you to stop. It's not a rapidly developing political conflict in a war-torn country, it's Smart Price cheese and maize snacks for duck's sake.
Dressed like a 'military around the edges' Kate Adie in a war zone, with a finger in one ear, she'll deliver overly loud updates from the reduced section in Asda using FaceTime.
Channel 4 News will interview her at the same time each night with Krish-Mate.
She'll talk of 'Scenes' and 'Despair'
She'll sign off with, 'Have to go! The Person with the sticker gun is back!'
They'll be a quick flash of feet running, then a blank screen.
Krish-Mate will look to camera and send thoughts and prayers.
A new HoD is announced at Channel 4 News..
The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Also apparently had a fling with a councillor - despite claiming to hate both men and Tories - and broke up his marriage
Hello GossPrin,
Welcome to the boards. I revere you as a god and can't wait to read anything else you might ever want to say here.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she managed to buy half the farm to practise this egg monstrosity but couldn't afford butter

Sure Jan
Sure jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is it terrible lighting or does she use a filter that makes everything look greeny-grey?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Been 34 years since I ate chicken so I’m prepared to be corrected but I’m not sure carrots are known for their chicken substitute tasting qualities. View attachment 295871
OMG, she is defo on the Jewish train! What the hell is going on? Maybe she fancies a Jewish woman and wants to earn kosher points. Jack, don't! This will take an embarrassing end for you! Oy vey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would a pressure cooker be a fire risk? My mum used one when we were little, and I use one regularly. It sits on top of the hob so no more a fire hazard than a pan. I know there are now electric ones, but they are put through stringent safety tests. In the over 60 years I have seen one used and using one, there have never been any problems. Does she think they explode like a bomb?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
As an actual chef I'm happy to provide any alternative lockdown advice to the canbal. Hausfrau -.here's my first piece of lockdown wisdom - dont eat Jack's slop
I know I am not going to get my wish, but... OMG, it's Matt Tebbutt's account. Please don't search my username and 'forearms'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Time travelling backwards and discovered Brenda's bangers have competition! (Apologies in advance)

IMG_20201101_205728.png
IMG_20201101_205743.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.