Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the poster who worked with Jack to tell us every gory detail like

Also if she doesn’t stop saying that a supermarket checkout is some kind of back-up option that she’s vastly overqualified for I’m going to have an aneurysm. She is just the worst. God forbid she should talk to barbers or checkout assistants like they’re human beings and not mere drones in minimum wage jobs. bleep.

She’d be fired from a checkout in about 12 minutes for being an aggro prick to someone who dared to buy a fresh lemon. “FANCY, are we? I work on a checkout. Can only afford bottled”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Sorry but now I wouldn't only to struggle the food she would serve at a dinner party but now I would be paranoid she's using the very plates and cutlery she uses to scoop the cat food out on to the plates not to mention using cat tins for napkin rings. Gross gross gross.

Sorry to people that do this if they are offended but I just can't. All my pets have their own bowls and cultery. ( Fork)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You might 'go back' on a checkout Jack but you'd last five minutes at it.

Same as the twelvty billion other jobs you've had because you're utterly shite, can't stick with anything and your head is so far up your own arse you can't breathe.

My Mum worked at a supermarket for years and only took voluntary redundancy because they were trying to force her into working unsociable hours. People like my Mum are worth 10 of you you grifting shitpouch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I really like kale. The thought of her doing that to it is really upsetting. If you just crisp it in the oven with some oil and salt kids will enjoy it rather than wonder why all their food is covered with grass cuttings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Reading the interactions she has with the squiggles is like reading one of those Victorian Gothic novels; where the love of the protagonist's life died in the 'Charge Of The Light Brigade' and the big reveal is that she never mentally recovered and has been talking to her childhood dolls this whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Looks like another project pending for the list @kachoochoo - fun and cheap things for young people to cook with very little support.

‘Funnily enough, that was meant to be book 3 SOME YEARS AGO. He designed the cover for it and everything and they still add to it’ (Translation: I got there first, Buddy Oliver. So watch your back)
Can't wait for The Mandoline chapter 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
As an actual chef I'm happy to provide any alternative lockdown advice to the canbal. Hausfrau -.here's my first piece of lockdown wisdom - dont eat Jack's slop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.