Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack 'I'm monitoring these prices and will get back to you'

Everyone:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I remember reading about how a lot of child stars struggle to emotionally move past the age when they first found fame. Do we think Jack is a bit like that? In her mind it's 2013, her son is a toddler wailing for his mama, and David Cameron is still Prime Minister.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Every single aspect of her public life is just too much information. Just ssshhh. View attachment 296125
It’s been a long day fraus so apologies if I’m the one being thick here but IS SHE THICK?! If they were high-waisted but lost their high-waistedness through being worn and washed too much (or through weight-loss as she’s undoubtedly implying) then the waist part would slip down causing the creases because THEY ARE TOO LONG (on her legs now they’re not high around her waist). So Squiggle is correct in suggesting they are TOO LONG?! And she’s arguing with them saying the same thing?

I’m honestly getting irritated about traazers on a bird here, this is what she has reduced me to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
If I was taking pictures of my food haul I’d put the fruit in baskets.

Reactions: 11
Hold on HOLD ON

spaghetti hoops in a chicken casserole

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WHY WHY WHY

jack - don’t let any of his friends come for tea, please

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.