Jack Monroe #96 Not that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dried chickpeas work out cheaper but will need to be soaked in cold water for at least 8 hours before starting the recipe, and then need to be cooked (put in a pan, cover with water and boil vigorously for at least 10 minutes before draining and using).

10 minutes for dried chickpeas? Holy tit, she is useless.
Yes when she uses tinned chickpeas they get boiled to Oblivian

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Weighing in at a notable 15kg per unit, with up to 4kg storage capacity per drawer... @Montrachet they might deserve an honourable mention next to the Cotswold Co tally

Great find, but I feel that the Cotswold Co. inventory should stand alone as a body of work as it is now so close to the metric tonne at 974.68kgs.

I feel I need to make a confession. I awoke early this morning to the stark realisation that I have been hoodwinking members of this esteemed Frauternity for too long. It dawned on me that I have a Mango wood sideboard, alongside a Cotswold Co. Wine Rack, below a Smeg branded product. I am so sorry, I cannot apologise enough. With my maverick design ideas such as laying bottles of wine in the wine rack, and not leaving the drawers and doors of the sideboard ajar, I know that I have let myself down and must ask for forgiveness. In my defence, I have spent many hours curled up in a ball, howling, roaring, sobbing, clawing at the floor. I will complete my thesis on Cotswold Co. addiction, and take my leave from all future investigative matters.

CEC44418-890D-472A-BBA5-42A794BE6EC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
what the hell is she talking about now? (also she's definitely hired a skip hasn't she? Expensive!)

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 13.40.15.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 13.42.16.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Great find, but I feel that the Cotswold Co. inventory should stand alone as a body of work as it is now so close to the metric tonne at 974.68kgs.

I feel I need to make a confession. I awoke early this morning to the stark realisation that I have been hoodwinking members of this esteemed Frauternity for too long. It dawned on me that I have a Mango wood sideboard, alongside a Cotswold Co. Wine Rack, below a Smeg branded product. I am so sorry, I cannot apologise enough. With my maverick design ideas such as laying bottles of wine in the wine rack, and not leaving the drawers and doors of the sideboard ajar, I know that I have let myself down and must ask for forgiveness. In my defence, I have spent many hours curled up in a ball, howling, roaring, sobbing, clawing at the floor. I will complete my thesis on Cotswold Co. addiction, and take my leave from all future investigative matters.

View attachment 291031
The lies!!! You haven’t been categorising her Cotswold and Smeg, you’ve been coveting!
Want to make it up to us?
Get on that sideboard, start posing and get that finger on the self-timer trigger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
A communal skip?

Also, we are getting a skip soon (thankYOU redundancy pay), and i cannot wait!! 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
communal skip? communal fuckin skip?! :oops: i've heard it all now. mind you, some of our neighbours thought a skip in the road recently was communal - especially returning from dog walks 🤢

and daddy's disappointed when there's *not *a skip on the drive?? 🥴

skips are ££££

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
More for the 'make it make sense' folder. In the first tweet she says it hasn't hampered her work, in the second she says she's jumped the employability shark. These are two opposing statements dumdums.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 13.45.19.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Of all the things to get cross about on twitter, something that happened years ago. People makes mistakes, she should know! Why can’t she leave things in the past? Does she not remember her own words “I said something mean about David Cameron once” “only I get it thrown in my face on a near daily basis” or something to that effect.
She’s a hypocrite! (shock)

where are her “be kind” crew? Oh I forgot, kindness only works one way. #bekindjack
Remember when she was on James o Brien's podcast, and IIRC she *giggled* about it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
A communal skip?

Also, we are getting a skip soon (thankYOU redundancy pay), and i cannot wait!! 🙌
When we moved last year, due to “city living” getting a skip was a bit of a push, so we hired some reputable junk removal company who came and took all the tit away. Three tonne bags worth. It was glorious.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You've got a lovely space there @Montrachet 😊

I want to make a thread suggestion but I'm gonna hold it in.

Nope that makes it sound like a wee. You know what I mean!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You've got a lovely space there @Montrachet 😊

I want to make a thread suggestion but I'm gonna hold it in.

Nope that makes it sound like a wee. You know what I mean!
Now I just want to know! Will you be able to hold that thread title in for 20 pages? *Waterfalls/gushing taps/rainfall*

• Haha
Reactions: 39
FGS she's such an idiot. Why would they be in the skip. (also what does her height have to do with it, in the first tweet?)

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 13.51.55.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.