Jack Monroe #96 Not that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I've noticed about Jack is her inability to recognise when she has done something wrong. We all make mistakes, all say inappropriate things, all misinterpret something. But Jack never acknowledges her mistakes.

I said a well used phrase in front of my teenage godson, who is black, and he told me he found it offensive. I had no idea of it's origins, but as soon as he told me about were it came from I was mortified. I apologised and have never, or will ever, use that phrase again.

That lady on Twitter that implied she was offended by Jack's "whiter than mayonnaise" comment should have made her cringe with shame. She should have said "sorry, I never realised that I had caused offence, I will be more careful with my language in future." But she didn't even acknowledge that the person was offended. She was definitely in the wrong, but somehow is so confident in her always being right, that it didn't even register.

We all make mistakes, it is what makes us human. What makes us better people is when we see and admit those mistakes and recognise where we can do better. She is so convinced she is infallible, I am hopeful that one day she will trip herself up so badly there will be no coming back from it.

We live in hope.
That’s why that article I showed actually did give me some hope. She owned up to having been a crap mother,partner,employee & all round complete twunt - my words not hers 🤣.
She then proceeds to act exactly the same with the added bonus of splashing it all over social media. I’m still literally shaking after the Facetuned photo the other day “they’re my own eyes hun honest “. twit. I so want to unfollow her but then I’d miss all the fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She is awful.

PH is hardly an example of a great human being but he's not really trying to be is he? I can't judge him for an Allo Allo party all those years ago (fwiw I would dread to watch it now, but I LOVED Allo Allo when I was a kid). He's not constantly posting about all the WORK he's doing and then just being a complete cuntface instead.

Reactions: 30
Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 12.44.59.png

Great to see that calling out Paul Hollywood hasn't harmed Jacks career. I presume the poverty larping and begging will stop now. After all if you have a good career there's no need for benefit claimants to subsidise you.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Since the KH court case when have any of her 'pile on victims' responded?
THAT MAN, nothing and she wrote an arse kissing letter.
Walliams, nothing.
Paul Hollywood, nothing.
Probably more that the Frauen remember better than I do.
It's like they have ALL been advised, 'Do not respond to her, EVER!'

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That’s why that article I showed actually did give me some hope. She owned up to having been a crap mother,partner,employee & all round complete twunt - my words not hers 🤣.
She then proceeds to act exactly the same with the added bonus of splashing it all over social media. I’m still literally shaking after the Facetuned photo the other day “they’re my own eyes hun honest “. twit. I so want to unfollow her but then I’d miss all the fun.
But when she said it, she didn't mean it. She said it ironically, waiting for everyone to go "Oh no love, you're not like that." It's all false modesty and manipulative.

And for it to mean anything, the acknowledgement of past wrongdoing has to come with a change so that you no longer act that way. Otherwise there's no point. You are still acting like a bleep (😳 I do not use that word, look what she's driven me to)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Why all the stuff getting sorted into boxes and old stuff getting looked out ? Anyone think that she's moving out of the crappy bungalow soon ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god you just know the poor hairdresser gets a live dramatic reading of "potatoes" if she accidentally asks the wrong question.

I've had it with her lying about utility companies, because she's not spouting her shite out of any desire to raise awareness or start a campaign, its solely to remind people that JACK HAS HAD IT WORSE. No matter what you've been through squiggles, remember JACK HAS HAD IT. BUT WORSE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d love this to work but I unfortunately don’t think it will. There was that coven account that was calling her out but didn’t seem to get anywhere.
I think it would just look a bit trolly, even if you did not tag her. It'd maybe be sticking to the letter of tattle rules but not to the heart of them.

Reactions: 19
Something I've noticed about Jack is her inability to recognise when she has done something wrong. We all make mistakes, all say inappropriate things, all misinterpret something. But Jack never acknowledges her mistakes.

I said a well used phrase in front of my teenage godson, who is black, and he told me he found it offensive. I had no idea of it's origins, but as soon as he told me about were it came from I was mortified. I apologised and have never, or will ever, use that phrase again.

That lady on Twitter that implied she was offended by Jack's "whiter than mayonnaise" comment should have made her cringe with shame. She should have said "sorry, I never realised that I had caused offence, I will be more careful with my language in future." But she didn't even acknowledge that the person was offended. She was definitely in the wrong, but somehow is so confident in her always being right, that it didn't even register.

We all make mistakes, it is what makes us human. What makes us better people is when we see and admit those mistakes and recognise where we can do better. She is so convinced she is infallible, I am hopeful that one day she will trip herself up so badly there will be no coming back from it.

We live in hope.
In mackie land, she is not always right, but she is never bloody wrong. Tone deaf

Reactions: 19
Why all the stuff getting sorted into boxes and old stuff getting looked out ? Anyone think that she's moving out of the crappy bungalow soon ?
Yep so we can expect this is now my 7856th move, poor SB, shaking/howling/wailing, evil landlord is saying there are claw marks on the floor of the crappy bungalow and withholding my deposit, I am facing homelessness, I need a deposit plus 10 weeks rent and moving costs, I just want to scamper into my forever home, I RENT, etc etc until all the little pay piggies have paid up.

I'm also expecting one or more utilities to be cut off as she's been quite nippy with people pointing out that they'll install a meter rather than cut off people with children. Jack could use her platform to say that the utility company weren't aware she had a child but once she got CABx/Local Law Centre/agency involved they cancelled the disconnection, she might also highlight the energy grants available. However that doesn't get the donations flowing so instead we hear that she was cut off against all guidance by two utility companies in the past -something she's either lying through her teeth about or allowed to happen so she'd need rescued.

ETA: If anyone is in bother with their fuel costs, I've been successful in getting a fair few grants for clients through The British Gas Energy Trust (open to both customers and non customers) https://britishgasenergytrust.org.uk/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Walliams, nothing.
Paul Hollywood, nothing.
KGM, "mate" - nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sj
View attachment 290854View attachment 290855
Better get the quill out for an apology letter, Jack.
You would be better keeping schtum period.
Walliams, nothing.
Paul Hollywood, nothing.
Spoiler alert. They don't care. They probably just see her name hastily scribbled on some network papers and that's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Walliams, nothing.
Paul Hollywood, nothing.
Do not expose it to light. Do not let it touch water. And whatever you do, DO NOT respond to its tweets after midnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Did some snooping.

This is Paul Hollywood’s ex wife, Alexandra. A prolific food writer in her own right. And owner of a stunning home! Sadly don’t think Jack’s budget will stretch to tinned duck but she can dream, she can dream.

Edited to add : these are two separate images.
94ECB584-CC0E-4036-80B8-F9DF2E5156F4.jpeg
BDA20886-F5DE-4A9E-9C5C-5F40507BCAEF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Dried chickpeas work out cheaper but will need to be soaked in cold water for at least 8 hours before starting the recipe, and then need to be cooked (put in a pan, cover with water and boil vigorously for at least 10 minutes before draining and using).

10 minutes for dried chickpeas? Holy tit, she is useless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.