Jack Monroe #96 Not that nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was this posted? This is the kind of thing journalists need to see. 😡 we called it, thrifty shades of beige was destined to be a con, never to be mentioned again. How can she get away with it whilst “campaigning” in the loosest sense of the word for support for low income families?

SHE IS A bleeping CON

Can we start a hashtag?

#refundthemjackmonroe
I saw it on Twitter at about 3am (was on a night shift). Felt so sorry for the person especially as they were tweeting her at that hour.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Will someone point out to her that her mate and text buddy Prince Harry did the SAME thing?
I was just thinking that but she's too much of a bootlicker to call out royalty. Far easier to go after some naff TV twit instead.

She has probably forgotten most other celebs don’t do vanity searches for their own name on an hourly basis.
The thing is she'd tit her pants and start clawing the floor if any of the celebs directly responded to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Saw this during the night. Apologies for odd screen print I was on a PC.
If that's true, and not a bizzare attempt at trolling - the mention of UC seems a bit odd , and has there been time to take two monthly payments? That is really awful.

taking !money for a service and not supplying it.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
F2DA53DA-20DC-45C7-BE09-57936A377BFF.jpeg
6F3B4311-A962-4DEF-A47D-BAED0510741D.jpeg

Thumbs up to covering his face, but the cynic in me thinks this is ‘proof’ of the filing cabinets.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
The thing is she'd tit her pants and start clawing the floor if any of the celebs directly responded to her.
Or even better - approached her in real life and asked her to stop. She's happy to be a gobshite on camera or behind the safety of Twitter, but one on one? She'd be a sweaty, simpering little mess; then she'd report back to Twitter on how she was bullied and victimised.

Reactions: 36
I saw it on Twitter at about 3am (was on a night shift). Felt so sorry for the person especially as they were tweeting her at that hour.
This is soooo bad. Why does she keep doing this to people. People want too see her do well but she just let's them down. She's an absolute shambles

Reactions: 30
20201028_105429.jpg

These people are bleeping insane.

In 2003, I went to a Singalong Sound of Music event for a friend's birthday (we were not the coolest teens around). A lot of people dressed up, a few in Nazi outfits. But it was 2003! Times have changed FFS.

I hate these online witch hunts that have suddenly become a normal part of our culture. You know, I Iive in a country where real live actual Nazis regularly have protests doing fascist salutes, burning effigies of democratically elected politicians, and waving flags which the news coyly describes as "preconstitutional" (IT HAS A bleeping GREAT BLACK FASCIST EAGLE ON IT). Friends of mine have been verbally abused, and in some cases threatened, for speaking their own language in public. Jack Monroe and her ludicrous followers need to get off Twitter and into the real world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
She uses far, far more yeast and bicarbonate of soda than other, more trustworthy recipes (That Man, Delia Smith, Felicity Cloake). So don't worry, dear heart, the finished product will still taste disgusting.
I make crumpets, far too much yeast and bicarb, and she puts pepper in the batter!! Why? Crumpets are nice with butter and jam, you don't want pepper in them

Surprised there's no bloody bottled lemon juice in them as well

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I make crumpets, far too much yeast and bicarb, and she puts pepper in the batter!! Why? Crumpets are nice with butter and jam, you don't want pepper in them

Surprised there's no bloody bottled lemon juice in them as well
Pepper in the batter?! This is an abomination to food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
B6EBEC13-18EA-4C0D-A50D-29308F9A1467.jpeg
488E6A1C-6A50-448E-B436-184787C500A7.jpeg
3FA0D296-095E-4C13-94F4-5DDB1A639FE0.jpeg
55B1D5D2-3C4B-4FA0-9A37-FD701F3B6938.jpeg

It’s going to be a long day.

Insulting SB’s hair, when she was apparently going to be trusted to don PPE and do her brother’s, she even did her bloody own! Could she not have given him a trim?! She’s so mean and embarrassing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
How would they ~know who you are~ when your time in poverty predated your, uh, fame?

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 10.07.07.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
View attachment 290830View attachment 290831
Thumbs up to covering his face, but the cynic in me thinks this is ‘proof’ of the filing cabinets.
What "awkward chat" is she alluding to. They can hardly say "where are you going on holidays?" in a pandemic can they?

He's a bit young for "something for the weekend sir?" too, although that sort of talk stopped in the 70's. If they mention football, just say not interested, like I do (and in Manchester that's like saying you don't like breathing!)

I've never had an "awkward chat" in a barbers. I just have no idea what she is going on about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 290836View attachment 290837View attachment 290838View attachment 290839
It’s going to be a long day.

Insulting SB’s hair, when she was apparently going to be trusted to don PPE and do her brother’s, she even did her bloody own! Could she not have given him a trim?! She’s so mean and embarrassing.
I'd imagine the lad, having seen Jack's efforts, was quite happy to have floppy hair until he could get it done properly!

It is going to be a long day though, you're right there Silver

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.