Jack Monroe #95 The only poverty she works to eradicate is her own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her mate on Twitter is backing jack over the le Creuset in a charity shop story. Maybe it’s true. But what are the odds-a known liar (we have receipts) just happened to come across massively & stupidly cheap top of the range cookware in a charity shop? Hmm.
If she’s actually asked this friend to go along with the lie to shut us up, can I just say-in the style of Jack-How Completely And Utterly Embarrassing Is That? 😬It reminds me of bullshit me and my friends made up at school-we went for a night out on a school French trip & claimed we went for a walk and got lost. When you’re 14 you have this idiotic idea that others can’t 100% prove you’re lying as long as you stick to the story but if her friend has gone along with this & it is bullshit then it is one of the most cringe things she’s done. And if she isn’t lying for once, imagine needing to go to that amount of effort to prove it. It’s all her own doing.
Lying so much must be exhausting. Nobody believes you any more jack and that’s 100% down to your dishonesty.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I cropped this photo especially for fellow NI fraus to laugh at.

Remember, she grew up on stories of the troubles!

IMG_20201027_142850.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
i think i've just cringed meself into another dimension. sharing your teenage notebook ramblings, who does this? 🥴

and, "obviously, the stuff on the front isn't mine" whut? in your handwriting? with your former name on it?? (which obv, shouldn't be used to mock her)

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So her mate on Twitter is backing jack over the le Creuset in a charity shop story. Maybe it’s true. But what are the odds-a known liar (we have receipts) just happened to come across massively & stupidly cheap top of the range cookware in a charity shop? Hmm.
If she’s actually asked this friend to go along with the lie to shut us up, can I just say-in the style of Jack-How Completely And Utterly Embarrassing Is That? 😬It reminds me of bullshit me and my friends made up at school-we went for a night out on a school French trip & claimed we went for a walk and got lost. When you’re 14 you have this idiotic idea that others can’t 100% prove you’re lying as long as you stick to the story but if her friend has gone along with this & it is bullshit then it is one of the most cringe things she’s done. And if she isn’t lying for once, imagine needing to go to that amount of effort to prove it. It’s all her own doing.
Lying so much must be exhausting. Nobody believes you any more jack and that’s 100% down to your dishonesty.

The same mate who backed her about the kitten getting the A-Ok from the vets. 🥴 Birds of a feather.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
She seems very happy again, now she’s managed to wedge her way into the Marcus campaign with that guardian piece...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.