Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I think this thread is the worst cabal ever best, because it has a lot of integrity. Not just about tattle rules, but everyone is respectful of one another. The criticisms of Jack are all valid and important. She's a con artist, who is becoming quite dangerous with her statements.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Just had a skim grunka so not quoted the post - but the fact she had her own bedroom, own wardrobe, and enough clothes to order them in colour isn’t a flag that she grew up pretty comfortable then? She can’t help but betray her origins story because she genuinely has no clue how a lot of kids grow up in this country. MR does, that’s why he’s out here doing bits, she doesn’t that’s why she’s sat at home trying to sell shite.

Sorry to be an out and out bitch but we’re on book 7 now, is it not just time to admit that you can’t make that many nice things by combining cans?

Agree with @crystaleyesd Louisa is just a shameless horn dog for travelling cross country to get laid, just hump a pillow u numpty stop being a covid super spreader

• Haha
  • Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
Jasmine Ali, Deputy Leader of LB Southwark, has tweeted that they will be providing free school meals for this half term. 👊🏻😊

• Heart

Fraggle

Not sure if any of you saw this tweet. It is a long thread, therefore made the author handle visible so you can look into the whole situation.
7D951BD0-CC68-4F14-8C1D-8B624E585E19.jpeg

This situation was so lovely. People who didn’t know a single mother & child pulled together to make their life easier after abusive times. Yes it’s awful the government is restricting meals for impoverished children but it’s good to know communities are ensuring those in need have their basic needs met.

Jackamo really needs to eat some humble pie and wind her neck in.

• Heart

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
This morning Marcus Rashford is tweeting all of the councils and businesses taking part in school holiday food provision - something Jack could easily do if she could be arsed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Hopefully her inability to contribute meaningfully to this movement that Marcus Rashford is building will be a serious wake up call for her.

She is tweeting saying she has to step away because the conversation is messing her up mentally. Fair enough (though is it the conversation messing her up or the fact she has nothing of significance to say?), but then it makes it difficult / impossible for her to be an "anti-poverty campaigner" if she is going to crumple every time the topic is discussed.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, so to speak. Give up campaigning as it damages your health so badly. Find an alternative career that doesn't mess with your mentals.

Leave it to Marcus. He's got it covered.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Yep. She's not been asked back on tv to do cooking things (rest easy, Eamonn, Ruth and Matt), nor has she been asked back to do political things. She's just not going to be asked back, is she? And it's all her own doing.

The brazenness of these tweets back in March though...

View attachment 285028

View attachment 285027
Yikes, when you read it all again like that ... it’s painful how terrible and unprofessional that was.

• Angry
  • Heart

Morrisey

Relax - a blue tick has got Jack "in the feels" at 3.56am, nearly 12 hours after having her arse gift-wrapped and returned to her on the Caledonian Sleeper.

She is awake at this time due to being forensically into global politics and was observing the landscape of the US Presidential debate, or something else.

Once you go Jack, you never go back.

View attachment 284942
I'd forgotten how shimmery Jack's black eye was. The only human whose skin goes iridescent when injured.

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Her book is going to be even more irrelevant after all the good work by MR, councils, businesses and all the other kind individuals. Like the tories she wants to profit from other people's misery and poverty.
It's funny though because I can see her wanking working furiously away at her book thinking to herself 'oh my god this is more relevant than EVER!!!!'

• Haha
  • Heart
So...been watching this for a month. Lurked and finally joined. I’m longtime friend ex news person and can say Kirsty working for pretty cash strapped paper. Would she/they take on Jack post KH? Not sure. That said could be career changer for a journalist. Make it easy for Kirsty you accountancy guys and provide stuff, if it exists, on JM accounts. Kirsty’s interested in her alright. And the customary from newbies...now fuck off.
Omg super behind but paging @Bumbear our accountancy queen! It’s your time to shine!

Kirsty call us hun we have a Netflix series to make, fuck the cash strapped paper off babe x

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Jack's Tweets Decoded

'I have shared a platform with him before so braggedy brag brag braaaaaag'

'I guess I'm a bit spiky because me me meeee me I and therefore myself in the singular, yes you're now at the end of this sentence and I am still talking about me'

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotty1976

Chatty Member
In my area local businesses are offering to do food for those who are struggling. They're also taking in donations so they can do food parcels for those that aren't reached by food banks or school vouchers etc.
What's Jack highlighted that is happening in her area? What advice is she giving to the parents at the school gates, who will struggle over half term? What direction is she pointing people to across her local town?
She has a platform but she really doesn't want to shine a light on anyone else.
I went on the Daily fail 🤢website .I can't believe the almost sociopathic lack of empathy in the comments section .There seems to be no understanding of having a child then losing a job,illness or bereavement causing poverty.I wonder how many people enjoyed their taxpayer subsidised meals under the EOTHO yet want to deny children a healthy nutritious meal .

• Angry
  • Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I’m *really* tired and brain foggy so my reading comprehension might not be up to much. But I think KGM’s tweet possibly didn’t caveat things the way eg Nigella’s did & so came across as charity being an acceptable replacement for policy. I think Jack’s reaction wasn’t wrong it was just incomplete because she’s reactionary and not good at putting much light & shade into a single tweet hence her endless tweet threads and scathing essays. She should also have shown both sides of the coin and didn’t so isn’t any better than KGM on that score really. Twitter isn’t a great place for political discourse sometimes because of the character limit.

However she can’t spend half of today tidying up saying it’s all too much for her then decide actually she will join in a bit oh no back to tidying now. I see why she targeted the politician she did as she’s specifically meant to protect children, but it’s all so half hearted & shouting into the (2 day old) void; what I’m trying to say badly is Jack’s always trying to say things badly too!
I think Krishnan was one of the first to highlight what Rashford has been trying to do this week (to show how much people actually care about this and to say it's not going to be forgotten or cast to one side because of the vote) and yes he probably was a bit sloppy in his phrasing but it's clear he was trying to help with Rashford's campaign, not detract from it. Jack, on the other hand, gave everyone a free rein to say 'yeah why SHOULD we be doing this, that's not OUR job' which is infinitely more damaging to both the ideological message and to the actual practical benefits that have come from it.

• Heart