Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry for slightly off topic - thought some Fraus might appreciate this VONN diagram. For those unfamiliar, Vonny is the Scottish Jack who has been mentioned on occassion

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 15.15.05.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

GoLando

VIP Member
I’m not letting my rant get lost in the dying embers of the last thread:

That is what came across in the HuffPo piece.

Standing for election is really bloody hard. Yoi are pounding the streets from early in the morning to late at night, all day every day for months in the lead up. No way would she put in that graft.

And then rather than accept this with enough time for the party, she drops out last minute so they can’t field another candidate. What a complete waste of everyone’s time, energy and money. Is there nothing she doesn’t turn into a car crash?

• Heart
  • Sad

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
As incredibly tempting as it is to tweet to or about her, it usually only ever helps her "I'm very trolled" narrative. The cancellation of Jack Monroe's Twitter presence/long running money making scheme needs to happen organically. She does pretty well at fucking things up for herself anyway as can be seen by the minute amounts of effort she put into the amazing lockdown opportunities she got with DKL and Hellmans

• Heart

Scarletfever

VIP Member
IMG_20201023_174120.png

Her own writing is so powerful and emotive it keeps her awake at night.

Edit: Shit, beaten to it!

Stepping back from the conversation = Friday night twitter chaos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep. She's not been asked back on tv to do cooking things (rest easy, Eamonn, Ruth and Matt), nor has she been asked back to do political things. She's just not going to be asked back, is she? And it's all her own doing.

The brazenness of these tweets back in March though...

View attachment 285028

View attachment 285027
The thing is, she must feel this about MR, but just know not to dare tweet it after how this went down. She must be gutted, that’s why we only get bad take Jack or dib dab jack.

Also how to make the point JM was trying to make without being a mega tory

DF994619-14B1-41DD-B147-1730811D26ED.jpeg

• Heart
does anyone else find it bizarre she's gone from those horrible big veiny corpse hand photos she prided herself on to photoshopping out her knuckles & trying to look like an adult baby?

• Haha

Bwidge

I'll be donating a small amount to FareShare on payday and also to someone near me who feeds the local homeless people and anyone in need every day. I will insist it is spent on something to make people smile.

Stick that up your arse Monroe.

• Heart

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Omg that fucking potatoes essay includes the story about her decking her brother :ROFLMAO:.Can't believe she would say this publicly about a family member, how fucking awkward.

(My brother was in the RAF last time we spoke, a couple of Christmases ago, when he described Iain Duncan Smith as the best thing to happen to this country and told me I had chosen to have a baby outside of marriage so deserved everything I got. It’s fair to describe us as ‘estranged’ these days, I don’t know how it works in the aristocracy but where I’m from being decked by your little sister is seen as a bit embarrassing.)
"Where I'm from" fucks me off immensely. A five bedroom detached house in SE England and a girl's grammar school.

Piss off love!

• Haha

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Just a bit more evidence documenting

Couldn't fit all the tweets in one ss, but Jack fan is replying to the awful squiggles in first ss

IMG_20201022_215439.png
IMG_20201022_215354.png

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow

MancBee

VIP Member
campaigning done for the day, we move on back to tidying up plus ailments plus landlady 🥴

View attachment 285146
What the hell is she talking about, everyone does a "spring clean" now and again. Only yesterday I took out everything from my kitchen cupboards surfaces and shelves and piled it in a heap. I washed and sorted stuff, cleaned cupboards, and put it all back in order. Have I got an intersection of ADHD and autism? No, I just like a clean and ordered home. She just has to put a medical diagnostic label on everything. It is just normal behavior. It is also normal for mid-process for it to become overwhelming.

ETA, it wasn't me who called her out on Twitter about not everything being a disorder. Though whoever did just about sums up my feelings on the matter. I have never, ever, used Twitter. It's a hellscape, by all accounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 60

JJusa69

VIP Member
I couldn't be more delighted (after being incandescent with rage the other day) that she's in a position now where she just absolutely hasn't a fucking clue what to do.
She can't whine, because, starving kids.
She can't piggy back Marcus because he's got it all in hand and hasn't a clue who she is.
She can't attack anyone because she tried that and got put back in her box. .
Now she's irrelevant and everyone is ignoring her.
She must be tantruming around the shitty bungalow like a over sugared toddler having its lolly pop taken away.
I can only hope SB is at his dads.

• Heart
  • Haha

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Precisely just which charity does Jack front up? A serious question, I have no clue.
Which charity did she START?
Which charity did she form that raised millions in a few days and had Parliament discussing the issue of kids going hungry?
She has ONE story, HERS. A story that is over 10 years out of date.
Get ta fuck, Jack.

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
I always feel a bit uncomfortable when there are Twitter crossovers, because of the few weirdos we've had in the past. Beyond that, it's often counterproductive - if you're a full-on Jackolyte, you're not gonna believe it, and it feeds into her troll narrative.

Plus, Jack is the very definition of "hoist by her own petard". Look at the frauen and herren who've told us they came here after searching about her kitten or black eye. She has enough rope, she's doing a great job of hanging herself.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
View attachment 286017
Of course, this was all deleted.
She's right - she's been giving the same talk for 7 years, which was never going to change anything. Only a total narc would think that the power of her own words and her own false narrative repeated over and over again would make a difference. A moment of clarity, Jack! Meanwhile, Marcus *is* actively changing things and that's what's really grating your mushrooms, man.
Am sorry but also grateful for your insomnia @lilamay!

• Heart

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I wonder why she won’t do a ‘Krish mate’ (bleughhhh) to every other celeb on Twitter currently encouraging donating?!? Silly sausage wouldn’t be able to keep up. I would love it if Mom did one.

My daughter’s school has just sent supermarket vouchers for half term despite it coming out of their budget. I feel a bit guilty using it but even an extra £15 to the shop is much appreciated.

According to some people, I should look to JM and do a £20 week shop and stop complaining. The money spent on toilet paper after a week of her recipes would surely negate any savings?!

• Heart
  • Haha