Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
Whenever I read your posts I always think you sound like such an all round lovely, empathetic person, who has had a very interesting life. (Sorry for a quick off topic post)
Thanks so much, I sometimes read my own posts back and get emotional myself if I am honest,. They bring back so many memories that I have pushed to the back of my mind. I do sometimes worry that I am being a bit like Jack though; talking about me too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Tabitha D

VIP Member
100% this. When the time comes, I will go on, armed with as much evidence as I can and tweet as fast as I can before the blocking starts. I would then do the same on insta and fb before quickly saying goodbye here and disappearing in a poof of chocolate buttons (giant).

That moment has not yet come.
Let’s face it, more should have been made of the disastrous Kickstarter. That told you all you need to know about Jack, how grasping she is, and how contemptuous of her (non-blue tick) followers. She essentially conned people and was rude and aggressive to them when they had the nerve to ask where their promised books had got to (after two years!). The press should have been on that like a ton of bricks.

• Heart
Omg that fucking potatoes essay includes the story about her decking her brother :ROFLMAO:.Can't believe she would say this publicly about a family member, how fucking awkward.

(My brother was in the RAF last time we spoke, a couple of Christmases ago, when he described Iain Duncan Smith as the best thing to happen to this country and told me I had chosen to have a baby outside of marriage so deserved everything I got. It’s fair to describe us as ‘estranged’ these days, I don’t know how it works in the aristocracy but where I’m from being decked by your little sister is seen as a bit embarrassing.)
Amazing how Jack Monroe came out a cockney urchin WC queen with a Tory brother like this, isn’t it? It’s almost as if dad was a landlord in an affluent area? Oh.

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Her politics also seem remarkably inconsistent. She said she was Labour, then Green, then she was going to stand as an MP for (I think) the NHS Party, before pulling out. But also quite a lot of her thinking seems to be (low c) conservative. God knows where she stood on Brexit, but we know she didn’t vote in the Referendum. It’s all a bit of an incoherent jumble.
I think she was pretty anti Corbyn too. She also briefly flirted with the WEP. And gave actual SPEECHES for the pro-Indy Scottish Green party, and the SNP too, despite admitting to actively campaigning against independence with sock puppet accounts (Benedict Cumberscotch? OK pal). I'm baffled at the support she still gets from certain quarters of twitter. Basically she'll 'support' anyone who will give her a quick buck for telling her ~story~ but she'll ultimately back the British state because that's what she is - an establishment Britnat who boasts about being 'military around the edges'.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Scarletfever

VIP Member
It's really getting me down today that she is allowed to get away with this shite. I don't mean to sound melodramatic like Jack, but she's driven me to tears today.

Would she like it if KGM retweeted her £20 a week shop bullcrap pointing out that she is feeding into a Tory pro austerity benefit slashing dumb poor people don't know how to cook narrative?

(He wouldn't though because he has decency and doesn't incite pile ons for clout.)

Someone tell MR that JM's view is that his mum was simply not maverick enough to feed him £20's worth of nutritionally empty tasteless beige slop every week.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
And that's it.. Jack wants to be a wife.
She wants to be a stay at home mum who does the recipe thing as a little side project.
Not that there's a single thing wrong with that.
Just be honest about it.
She had a taste of the high life with Allegra and has never forgotten it. She still thinks she’s entitled to that lifestyle, which is why she keeps banging on about owning her house. Remember, she had to be talked out of a crowdfunder to buy a house by Louisa, and only recently hinted that she may be considering this again. She thinks only of herself.

• Heart
  • Sick

jenny2603

VIP Member
So, in my fury on FSM and the elite/entitled thinking those in need should forage or go without their mobiles (actually, in my former places of work 🔺, many of those on FSM couldn’t afford phones) a quick scroll on insta brought up an appropriate quote by George Orwell on Felicity Cloake’s page.

He wrote about why those in poverty didn’t want
“wholesome things like oranges and wholemeal bread” but that when “you are underfed, harassed, bored, and miserable, you don’t want to eat wholesome, dull food. You want something a little bit ‘tasty’. There is always something cheaply pleasant to tempt you. Let’s have three penworth of chips!”

This just shows why she doesn’t truly understand the meaning of being poor and why she panders to the middle class ideal of what they think being poor is.
Yes, this reminds of the "lipstick effect" in recessions whereby sales of white goods etc fall but small cheap luxuries like lipstick and fast food see a rise in sales. There is something very mean spirited about the belief that poor people must never have a treat like a bag of chips or a few sweets or something "cheaply pleasant" as Orwell nicely puts it.

• Heart

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
So she’s gone quiet this evening? How funny that Southend’s biggest gobshite never has anything to say while serious things are happening. Any other random day, she’s raving about crisps, or sandwiches, or garlic. One time there’s (theoretically) a bit of useful commentary she could add, and she’s all meek and mild and “having a break from the hellscape”. Anyone would think she doesn’t actually want to help 🤗
She’s had her arse handed to her and couldn’t get angry because blue ticker so she’s run off with her tail in between her legs. Hopefully she’s realised that she’s fucked up with the £20 shop and that she has nothing constructive to say on the issue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

busylass

Chatty Member
When was the last time she actually did anything useful? She retweeted Marcus Rashford but that's only because she wants to get in on it. I can't remember when she even last gave a shout out to a charity which is just a minimum she could do. But then even if she did, it would all be deleted now anyway.

Is Marcus aware that he’s working with Jack? 🤔
Are you aware of my work, Marcus?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bwidge

Her response to her "mate" Krishnan pissed me off so much. Combining this with her response to the hamper lady has made me apoplectic (expect to see this new word tweeted next week).

We shouldn't give money to Marcus' choice of food banks, but it's fine for ladies to make hampers for the poor as long as Jack's shit cookbook goes in.

I am fucking furious.

• Angry
  • Heart

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Come on then, which one of you is this? You know the first rule of Tattle; what goes on Tattle, stays on Tattle. We don’t take it cross platform. If it isn’t one of you, then more and more people are finally sussing her lies out.
View attachment 284470
It's not me, she blocked me for liking a tweet from the rail company when she sat in the wrong seat after her Edinburgh jaunt

• Haha
  • Wow

instacharlie

VIP Member
it's already all been said while you were napping/fondling your luxury goods! 🙄

View attachment 285554
Does anyone have a stat on

a) What difference someone with a following of half a million (allegedly) could've made in the last couple of days by retweeting useful information?

b) How much Patreon, the tip jar and paypal donations have subsidised JM's cheap meals this year?

I'm raging!

• Heart
  • Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I agree. Also, I just don’t believe that she punched her brother or kicked a stranger in the shins. I think she’s lying to sound...cool? Hard? Riot girl feminist? In real life, I don’t think she’d say boo to a goose
All mouth and no traaazzzers

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
meanwhile, on insta... she's on the sofa for a record-breaking 3rd time this year, squealing over mom's new book
😑

20201022_135140.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
View attachment 285577
What

A

Coward.

Do it all in my name, making sure my twitter handle stays in the tweets so when this is all written up I recieve equal credit for doing sweet fuck all.

I stupidly thought she might have actually decided this looks bad so she’d stay quiet but she can’t help herself, she’s addicted.
Starting a pile-on counts as #activism in Jackworld, regardless of how little it actually achieves (and in fact how detrimental it is to the cause that Rashford has put so much time and care into). She's pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
She's right - she's been giving the same talk for 7 years, which was never going to change anything. Only a total narc would think that the power of her own words and her own false narrative repeated over and over again would make a difference. A moment of clarity, Jack! Meanwhile, Marcus *is* actively changing things and that's what's really grating your mushrooms, man.
Am sorry but also grateful for your insomnia @lilamay!
How is she yet to understand that the “rage and fury” doesn’t achieve anything? MR has one clear goal and has been calm, consistent and taken action.
Absolutely anything she does comes back to her, even the food bank tips. “When I was a food bank user” - It’s not about you Jack!
The only campaign she’s fighting for is to bag herself the forever home.

• Heart
  • Angry