Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pantomimehorse

She claims she had 2 sleeve tattoos when she first entered the public eye. Yet all of the pics of her and her SB show her with only 1 sleeve? So it was the poverty cosplay that paid for the 2nd sleeve then!
she found the other sleeve in a puddle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

ThePowderMonkey

The thing is about Tattle, I think each thread is totally unique. The Meghan Markle thread made me want to weep, although I’ll confess I haven’t looked at it in a long, long while. I probably looked at it six months ago or more, and it really bothered me. This thread is just full to the brim with clever and insightful humans, who are sick of seeing Jack trick people out of money. Jack is a bully and a fraud, so she deserves to have her behaviour dissected IMO. But then, perhaps thats how people feel about MM?
I feel like people are really heavily influenced by the media when it comes to Meghan Markle and she’s been subjected to some vile abuse. I think the underlying sentiment on this thread is the genuine sense of injustice people feel about the (fancy) material possessions JM has and her poverty narrative. She also puts so much out there. A lot of what we discuss is there for the taking. If my friend was putting mental naked sideboard photos up and spouting inane shit every day I’d take the piss out of them too. It’s the British way. Anyone who thinks too highly for themselves gets the piss taken out of them.

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
If Jack had not had that brief period of financial hardship (I refuse to call it poverty) she wouldn't give a shit about the poor. Scrap that, those tweets show she still doesn't give a shit about the poor. All that she cared about was that she had not been chosen (thank The Lord) to front a show about budget cookery. Not once in those tweets does she mention anything but herself. She was poor, she was suicidal, she was a single mother, she used foodbanks, it was her niche, she slogged away, she was being screwed over. Memememememememememememememememe and me.

She riled me so much yesterday. I was only heartened by the fact that it is obvious that her time in the limelight is coming to an end.

If Louisa is still visiting, and she probably is, it doesn't necessarily mean they are getting back together. I stayed close to a guy I dated for a very short time. His life was a mess and I couldn't cope with him as a partner, but I still loved him and wanted to help him as much as I could. We became like very close siblings, where one is a mess and the other is exasperated but they won't turn their backs on each other. We were best friends and saw each other every day until he died a couple of years ago.
Whenever I read your posts I always think you sound like such an all round lovely, empathetic person, who has had a very interesting life. (Sorry for a quick off topic post)

I’ll bring it back to Jack now, I’m catching up this morning and she’s such a walloper, I’m so glad her tweets from March have been reposted, they were bad enough to begin with but they’ve aged like cheap wet ham. So much second hand cringe.

• Heart
  • Haha

Fruitjack

VIP Member
Tick Tock. It's now almost 2 weeks and 21 other instagram posts ago that she promised the recipe for the vegan cake with the secret ingredient 'very very soon'.

Can't wait to use this time frame at work with my boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I fecking love this! Marcus Rashford is creating a movement, it gives me the shivers going through his twitter and seeing he’s mentioned all the councils and places that are offering free meals for kids. 😍🥰

Meanwhile in a seaside resort in Essex, the only movement Jack Monroe is able to create comes exclusively from her shit food! 💩

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
People do NOT need experimental riffs on nasty instant noodles.

Cheap recipes to teach people to cook should be simple, healthy and largely uncontroversial. Basic tomato sauce for pasta (that if budget & taste permits you could add bacon, tuna, olives, diced pepper, etc to). Simple ragu for bolognese, which could easily get adapted into chilli con carne, cottage pie, etc. Some easy recipes for chickpeas or beans that don't involve peaches.

Jack has never produced anything like that. If you're skint, you don't want to experiment. You need simple, foolproof recipes that will help you learn the fundamentals of cooking, without a drained spaghetti hoop in sight.

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Scotch is a drink, Scottish is a people. Why would Jack not use a name which directly insults Scottish people when she's actively campaigning against the wishes of about 49% of them from the comfort of her Southend bungalow? #politics
You're forgetting that she once had a milkshake at Five Guys in Edinburgh, thus making her officially Scottish. 🙄

• Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
The thing is about Tattle, I think each thread is totally unique. The Meghan Markle thread made me want to weep, although I’ll confess I haven’t looked at it in a long, long while. I probably looked at it six months ago or more, and it really bothered me. This thread is just full to the brim with clever and insightful humans, who are sick of seeing Jack trick people out of money. Jack is a bully and a fraud, so she deserves to have her behaviour dissected IMO. But then, perhaps thats how people feel about MM?
I first came here to look at the Meghan threads, and they were just full of the maddest conspiracy theories about fake bumps, fake babies, fake births...I'm no conspiracy wanker, I want receipts! Which R Jackie provides in droves (not for her Ocado delivery though).

• Heart
  • Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Urgh, she's just so detestable!

There's a FB group that cooks for an extra meal for a child already? Is there? What is it called then? What do they do? Why is she not putting up the name, the link, a screenshot to these places to make people aware?? USE YOUR PLATFORM YOU TOOL!!
What about those people who do not do Facebook, like me? How am I supposed to get involved? Her spouting "There's already a Facebook group doing that" doesn't negate the original poster's comment, that there needs to be a website. There does need to be a website where people can volunteer, those that do not like the whole ethos of Facebook.

I agree she is detestable.

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Kirsty, could you follow this up with...

“but what are you doing Jack? What are you actually doing every day to help combat this issue?”

• Heart
omfg the fucking cheek of this on SO many levels! Firstly why is she making this sound like a personal tax issue when it's widely documented that it's not. It's a huge problem with ~corporate~ dodgers and the country is positively gagging for her friends at... Unilever, Amazon, Facebook (who she's also in cahoots with that was clearly a proof of concept project re: IGTV between FB & Unilever) to pay taxes in the country of sale, but they don't. Also whilst we're on this, one man band ltd companies have been absolutely crucified for the tax efficient dodge that they are & IR35 has been introduced to stop concealed employment arrangements - whilst I appreciate that's not exactly what Jack's ltd does, she's adjacent enough and benefits from the same shit.

She's actually thick there's no other way someone could be so consistently wrong ?

• Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

Will Jack's lack of action this week be based on...

a) being hounded by trolls
b) autism
c) ADHD
d) being the only person in the history of the world to have both b) and c)
e) Tories
f) She left.
g) Asda Smart Price got too expensive so now she has no money to be an activist
h) Burn out
i) Ouchy mouth
J) There were so many gifted shopping trollies in her front garden that she couldn’t leave the house.

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Surely a book voucher would be much nicer. Gives people the choice to pick up a cookbook of their choice. I've been given many cookbooks over the years. The only ones of any use to me are from two friends who know me and how I cook extremely well. Cooking is a personal thing. What you like doesn't just depend on money, but on food preferences, skill level, how you eat as a family, etc, etc. It's patronising to think that just because you have to rely on a food bank you have no skills.
You are so right. The assumption that someone who is going through financial difficulties has no idea about cooking or budgeting is unbelievably patronising. People who have minimal food budgets come from all walks of life, have all sorts of skills, and are all sorts of ages, and come from all sorts of cultures and nationalities. They also have different dietary requirements and some will have intolerances and allergies.

It is presumptuous to assume that one book could possibly fit the bill for all these people. It is even more arrogant to assume that a book by someone with no formal skills could possibly be of any use to those who are possibly more skilled than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 53