Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Gordon Ramsey has been bursting himself with pride all over social media and the press about his eldest son (Jack!) who has just passed out as a Royal Marine, having completed the Commando Course, well recognised as one of the toughest military training courses in the world. It requires toughness, fitness, mental strength, flexibility, and the ability to dig deep and work as a team. His son had the ability and results to go to university and this is what he chose.

I don't think that Jack's elder brother went to university but seems to be doing well as an RAF officer.

Jack didn't go to university but she didn't stick with anything either. She couldn't work as part of a team and she doesn't have any kind of toughness, mental or otherwise. If she really wanted to, she could do a pre-uni course in lieu of qualifications, start with the Open University, or go to a local college for an HNC/HND and then transfer to university. None of which she will do as it involves graft rather than grift.

It would be interesting to see what the RAF interview board made of her and on what grounds they refused her.
Psych Eval would have been her problem. Guaranteed..

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
So by her saying that's what we pay taxes for, it shouldn't be down to charities to step in she's pretty much just said don't bother donating to Marcus Rashford's charity??

We've paid out taxes Krish, mate!! Why should we bother donating more?
You’d think little miss nobody has it worse than me would think this is a brilliant idea.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Do I recall that she was gifted heaps of good moisturiser and other products? I think I recall a good eyeroll about that. They didn't get much mileage from it, but I'm not sure what brands expect
Yeah, she did. I remember the Skin Food one

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
I wish someone would ask whether these books are being donated or paid for? Isn’t it massively patronising to people to assume they want or need Jack’s book? I’m pretty sure many would prefer that money to go on treats in these hampers-it comes across as ‘here you go poor person, and a book on how to cook cheap shite as you clearly don’t know’
I'm sure she'll donate to a church after all wasn't she once a Sunday School Teacher?
(Definitely need a sarcasm emoji..)

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Something is bothering me and I feel a bit uncomfortable posting this. Jack hitting her brother was mentioned again and someone said if she is capable of hitting a sibling, why not a partner? But domestic abuse does not stop at partners when there are children in the family :( from personal experience I can confirm it is hard for children to speak out against such parents and when they do, they are often not believed or SS get involved but nothing is really done. Abusive parent gets a slap on the wrist and can walk away.
I'm not saying Jack is guilty of this as I have no idea and I hope to God it isn't true but the conjecture and Jack's own circumstantial information about her child is bringing back memories. I had a narc verbally and physically abusive parent who would make us kids out to be liars, would never admit to being wrong and so many other gas lighting techniques. My poor mother could hardly speak English and was isolated from her family so he had a great deal of power via intimidation and superior knowledge. We were poor and cold growing up and lived on Kwiksave No Frills range but he had money to buy alcohol and brand name sweets. Too much of this is reminding me of Jack and him and vice versa.
I do think Jack is evil especially where animals and vulnerable people are concerned. We have evidence for that. I think it's possible she could be worse especially when alcohol is involved. It could be why she does not have her son there as often as she makes out. Of course it's all conjecture and I hope it is not the case but Jack's actions make your mind go to dark places. It's more a case of what she hasn't done when you reel off the list of low depths she has sunk to in 2020 alone.
Sorry for what you went through. ❤ Personally I would like to think SB is okay as seems to be mostly at the dad’s. I certainly think though Jack should think very carefully at how she presents her behaviours, rants, tirades, treatment of animals etc in public for all to easily scrutinise, as it is not a huge leap to transfer concern of her behaviour onto to anyone else in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
i saw this on twitter and thought 'yes! it's only a matter of time before twitter people discover Jack's depressing slop and extremely dangerous Tory-validating message' but then i read the reply. i despair.

but it does show that people don't really pay much attention to her because if they did they'd realise that that shopping list could easily have been what she carried with her sad frail little body last sunday (In TWO TRIPS cos she's POOR)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member
She still hasn't added the water needed for the Pangrattato Al Pomodoro soup. Or written up the anchoïade recipe. Or the butter sausage, kale and pea curry recipe. Or the scrambled eggs and mayo recipe. Or the... oh the list is neverending! How come I can remember the things she needs to do but she can't?!
SHE'S BUSY!
🙄 yeah yeah too short

• Haha
  • Wow