Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Just had a quick look on twitter. Found these tweets. I am so fucking angry right now. How can she not see how dangerous she is?

View attachment 284040View attachment 284044View attachment 284048
To be fair to these horror squiggles it's the logical conclusion to everything Jack has been funding her middle class lifestyle with for years, after she's currently feeding herself and her son on just £20 per week with plenty left over to do experiment with new recipes. The ability to eat well on a budget is a skill but not one that's of much use when you literally have no money. As anti poverty campaigners go Jack is worse than a man down.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lanie

VIP Member
She uses peoples vulnerabilities to get them in the feels as they saying goes( although I hate that saying) many people want to help and want to Stand up for what's right. She's uses this to her advantage and hooks people in, however after initial rant and delete sess there seems to be little else said on that topic and she has moved on to shake her fist at another topic. She uses her "experience" therefore she must be correct as she has lived it, and to an extent she could well be but the variables of poverty are so vast her one little story cannot possibly cover them all.

Thanks to sm everyone's an activist and everyone a mouth piece but very little of them actually do the leg work as the BLM community tried to stress through alot of their online messages. They were telling people not only to spread the message but actually learn from it and educate others to treat everyone equally.

What she is doing is the equivalent to putting a plaster on a deep open wound without sutures. It will stem the bleeding a bit but will not heal the wound properly.

She is telling people how to feed themselves for little but she is not tackling the wider issue of why poverty happens. She's not raising the issues of substance dependency, loss of work,poor money management etc. These things need to be addressed and the right sort of help offered to reduce the onset of poverty, feeding oneself is great but trying to head off poverty at the start point would be even better. She claims to know lots of politicans so why doesn't she lobby them for better help services to vulnerable people who are on a downward spiral.

There is so much she can do an many connections she has, I don't know why she doesnt do more to use them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ComeForTheX StayForTheY

I noticed in a recipe screenshot here recently that one of her intro anecdotes (oh god help me, it was about the disgusting vegan egg sandwich) was along the lines, "Mrs J and I-me-me used to share half a sandwich..."
I'm sure she also used the word "courtship"?!
She's 32* FFS!

*Pre- facetune

• Haha
  • Wow

Blurp

VIP Member
The likelihood is that she will cop for a proportion of that once her mum and dad die. She just can't wait that long.
What's the law in England about inheritance? Are you allowed to cut people out?

I would wet myself hooting up a lung if her portion got left to SB instead.

• Haha
  • Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
what is this pose what is she doing?
I am a bit disappointed in this pic to be honest. If she was going full on spin instructor in this pose I would expect some sweaty betty or lululemon. Not Nikepro.

Although I am not sure weightlifters like spinning. They prefer the stairmaster for their short cardio hits.

• Haha

Candytuft

VIP Member
Her silence today is really is deafening.
Yup. Thinking about her next scamming strategy. Scampering onto the ADHD/autism bandwagon. Like people who say oh, I must be a bit OCD 🤣 well, fuck you 😡 you can’t be a bit. It’s what’s called fussy, not OCD. You get my meaning?
She has obvious problems. Lucrative problems, nevertheless. Problems that people who question her validity dare not do so publicly. It wouldn’t do to question her would it ? The only people left would be those who go along with her.
And so it goes on. Kerching !

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion riffing of #93, Jack Monroe #94 I can believe she's so bitter

• Haha

Scarletfever

VIP Member
So Jack has suggested many possible poverty solutions in her various talks has she? Like what?
I think she's saving those for the big new poverty tome she's writing! I for one cannot wait to read it.

Not long ago on twitter she said it would soon be available to pre order.

Lol.

• Haha
View attachment 284413
“And I suppose I’ve seen red a bit because he didn’t mention me, the ragged trousered philanthropist, and also I have literally nothing to do all day and no one to hang out with”

Fixed it for ya hun
Was it ‘give them all more money’ or something spectacularly useless. ‘Policy Level’ sounds clever but it’s totally pointless unless you actually work in government and understand what that means and what needs to happen to change actual policy. I can’t imagine why he’s never mentioned it. He might as well visit the local sixth form for deep political insight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Candytuft

VIP Member
She attracts some really rude, arrogant and judgmental people as fans. Not sure if this was always the case but I'm noticing it a lot now.
Yes, even I have noticed this despite not being on Twitter. Just looking at the screenshots is alarming. It’s as though she is doing their dirty work for them.
Encouraging her. It’s a fallacy that all her followers are friends in my opinion. Sometimes it looks like she is being trolled, as though the more she is applauded the more chaos ensues and it’s entertaining for some who don’t actually support her at all.
Very sad.

• Heart
Her politics also seem remarkably inconsistent. She said she was Labour, then Green, then she was going to stand as an MP for (I think) the NHS Party, before pulling out. But also quite a lot of her thinking seems to be (low c) conservative. God knows where she stood on Brexit, but we know she didn’t vote in the Referendum. It’s all a bit of an incoherent jumble.
She was also a member of the Women's Equality Party, after standing / not standing as an MP for the NHS party

• Wow
Yep. She's not been asked back on tv to do cooking things (rest easy, Eamonn, Ruth and Matt), nor has she been asked back to do political things. She's just not going to be asked back, is she? And it's all her own doing.

The brazenness of these tweets back in March though...

View attachment 285028

View attachment 285027
How many days of ‘bung it in a curry’ cooking could she do. Maybe they should she let her. Can you imagine. She couldn’t even do a Hellman’s cooking show for a few weeks.

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
I would bet my (owned, forever home) house she isn’t alone tonight or she would be pumping out anger of a thousand wasps nests tweets - especially as our illustrious Tory MPs are handing out the ammunition in their copy and paste responses to the criticism about the vote last night...mine included. She certainly hasn’t had SB around for a couple of days (is it half term down south? We are usually the week after my brothers in Leics so never know!) so a date night could be on the cards, I suppose.

• Wow