Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
honestly, "I've got the list" what list? are they going on your list of enemies?? what are you going to do with said list, given that you're stepping away? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28

byropaw

She is truly awful. I have her blocked on Twitter. For the very reason that I’d go nutty with her.
I grew up really poor. The stories I could tell. No proper coat in winter etc etc. Food was very basic. And very cheap.
I am fortunate that I have enough money to live on now. And to donate to charities. I could easily write a cook book on how to eat cheaply. No tomato purée with stuffing soup either. 😂
It would be rather fun to set up a website called, say, AntiJ. Each of us - even @Silver Linings and others who say they don't or don't like to cook - could contribute one practical, easy to read recipe. Each recipe could end with "finally, do not photograph the food."

I'm doing a website course at tech atm, so I'll volunteer to set it up! I know SEO is and could get the hits!

• Heart
  • Haha

acca00

Chatty Member
Jack seems plausible if you don't look too closely, and then if you scratch the surface, the whole thing falls apart.
This is why people were taken in initially. I remember seeing her on Sky right at the beginning, talking about how she was poor and writing her blog, and I took her at face value. But then she became uber-political and then changed her image all the time, and jumped onto every bandwagon. Even when she was with Allegra people realised she was a fraud and full of lies - and her reaction was to block everyone.

Totally off-topic, but it's like Devi Sridhar and Covid. She's constantly on TV but she isn't what she says she is. She has no medical/scientific background, comes from privilege, got her position through the Clintons, but she talks a really good game. And when she is questioned she blocks everyone on Twitter. It's a real eye-opener. That's why I google everyone I see on TV. I am pathetic......

• Heart
  • Wow

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Didn’t she go on TV presenter training a few years ago? And rattled her tip jar to fund a TV pilot?

Here it is. “Funded by myself... but here’s my Paypal so I don’t have to.”
View attachment 285174
Grunking, but just saw this.
Did this "pilot" ever see the light of day? Was it ever mentioned again? Still, I'm sure the squiggles' donations were put to good use.

Incidentally, I wonder if a new Cotswold Co catalogue came out around the same time as these tweets?

• Haha
  • Wow

Falkor

VIP Member
Jack, assuming you're still reading here avidly, old-fashioned blue pot Nivea for your night cream. About £4 a pot, works wonders.

• Heart

Cuileann

Chatty Member
On a different note, actually, do we know for sure that she refunded the winter fuel lady? We know she asked her to DM her but that doesn't necessarily mean she actually offered to pay it back? She potentially could have just said "thankyou, now fuck off x" 😕

• Sad

Lanie

VIP Member
They could also argue that she's asking people to pay for her website upkeep but we shouldnt have too. Children's having full stomachs it 1000000000000000000000 times more important than her website upkeep.

Audaciter

OMFG! Unbelievable. Ok, quick competition using a gem from that vid, finish this:
“Jack’s Golden Rule:.....”
Vlad will handsomely reward the best one. 🤣
“Jack’s Golden Rule...was a GIFT FROM A FRIEND”

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I have so many notes on the last week. Really so many.

But the one that's really getting me is 'body building'. Jack - body building is the extremely lean, muscular, orange posing people, weightlifting is what they do at the Olympics, power lifting is the 'big three' lifts (squat, deadlift, bench press). I suspect you would like to claim to be a powerlifter so could you at least just, occasionally, fucking try to be accurate.

Also, my husband is very posh (triangulate me, bitches) so I have been to dinner parties with very posh people. Whilst not necessarily my favourite thing, I have never been treated as an exhibit at a human zoo. Potentially this was because I didn't attend in character as a Victorian urchin... Or alternatively it's because a lot of posh people are just quite normal but with more money and are perfectly aware that not everyone goes to university and/or private school.

As ever, what a fucking melt.
I used to work for someone who paid Greece’s national debt! 🔺🔺me. He used to eat with his fingers even in top London restaurants. He certainly didn’t go to university.

• Haha
  • Wow

byropaw

Aldi's Lacura night cream is even cheaper - think I got it for less than £2 - and its also fab!

I'm surprised Jack doesn't use Glossier, it fits her e-thot, expensive but actually pretty useless, vibes.
I wonder if we should let her know that eating rubbish food isn't good for our skin?! Also: sugar takes its toll on skin. 🤔🧐

Reactions: 27

instacharlie

VIP Member
That’s the issue jack. All you’ve ever done is mouth off. And made a pretty penny off the back of it. Now fuck off with playing the victim-you aren’t one.
Yet she's blind to the fact her alleged £20 weekly shop for 2 isn't helping.

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
JM is likely to rattle the wrong cage one of these days, remember celebrity psychiatrist Raj Persaud when he upset the Scientologists, they had people examining everything he had ever written until they got something to disgrace him. Others would not need to dig so deep for JM.

edited to correct Raj's profession

Last edited:
  • Wow

MrsOnion

Beautifully put. This is lovely for anyone not too aware of him or his background: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000k8d1

Marcus Rashfords astoundingly calm, rational and helpful stance in the face of extreme awfulness and Tory entitled wankery is an absolute joy to behold this morning. Regardless of your political opinion, it isn’t any kids fault they are hungry and he is doing an amazing job, just by re-tweeting the hundreds of public and private organisations that are willing to step up without a single swear word, rant, bitch or even grumble. Putting his shoulder to the wheel and getting results. His mum (and wider family) must be so so proud of him too. Not only scoring goals for one of the biggest football teams in the world, but helping children compassionately and with quiet intelligence. No wonder Jack is incandescent with rage and “so tired”. She can’t hope to have even 10% of his impact.

• Heart

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
She looks so ill in that B&W photo it’s actually disturbing.

Makes you wonder whether it was edited to make her look worse. Was she signalling to her ex that day: look at me, you left me in the lurch, I’m not looking after myself, I haven’t been eating.

She definitely shared herself looking like shit for a reason. Considering how she’s much more prone to perfecting the look of her face, teeth and body for social media.
I get distracted from her poorly face because her fringe is screaming at me. “TERRIBLE 😐

• Haha
  • Heart