Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Have to say I don’t think anyone need worry about SB. I despise a lot of what jack does but I think you need strong evidence to suggest that & it isn’t fair-my sister has been an absolute bitch to me but she would never harm her kids. And the kitten thing was awful but I think that was Jack being too self obsessed rather than deliberate cruelty (didn’t help the poor little soul what the intention was though obvs).
Also he has a dad, half siblings etc but also whatever her faults I don’t think Jack is that evil. Just my opinion.
I agree.the way she treated that poor kitten as a photo opportunity was shockIng

but I don't think she was being deliberately cruel, just so caught upon her weird little fantasy of being a cat saviour she blocked out the obvious. And her so called friend of the a plus pass for kitty is also culpable.

I also believe she would never deliberately hurt her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
She wasn't saying no to the charitable foodbank that supported her back in the day. She should have said, "no, I don't want your free food, it is the government's job to feed me and my child. It is what I paid my taxes for whilst I was at work". But she didn't.

She took charity when she needed it, but is advocating denying others the opportunity of charity when they need it. All for an ideological and political battle.
Her antics have annoyed me or made me incredulous in the past, I think this is the first time I’ve felt actual pure disgust for her though. She’s turned my stomach, vile creature.

• Heart

byropaw

Thanks so much, I sometimes read my own posts back and get emotional myself if I am honest,. They bring back so many memories that I have pushed to the back of my mind. I do sometimes worry that I am being a bit like Jack though; talking about me too much.
Ah, sweetie. Nice try. You can't compete with Jack! Seriously, I'd make you a cup of tea any day x

• Heart
  • Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I think she was pretty anti Corbyn too. She also briefly flirted with the WEP. And gave actual SPEECHES for the pro-Indy Scottish Green party, and the SNP too, despite admitting to actively campaigning against independence with sock puppet accounts (Benedict Cumberscotch? OK pal). I'm baffled at the support she still gets from certain quarters of twitter. Basically she'll 'support' anyone who will give her a quick buck for telling her ~story~ but she'll ultimately back the British state because that's what she is - an establishment Britnat who boasts about being 'military around the edges'.
I’m more shocked that she didn’t use Bendydick Cumbersnatch, was it taken?

• Haha

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Yep. She's not been asked back on tv to do cooking things (rest easy, Eamonn, Ruth and Matt), nor has she been asked back to do political things. She's just not going to be asked back, is she? And it's all her own doing.

The brazenness of these tweets back in March though...

View attachment 285028

View attachment 285027
This was the beginning of the end for her. What an absolute idiot. Plus didn’t it come out that it was actually Jamie’s idea that he pitched to channel 4? therefore her name would never have come up.

Does anyone know if Louisa liked any of her tweets from this time?

ets: sorry for repeating your comment @NoseyParkour that will teach me not to grunk first.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Droosie123

VIP Member
I couldn't be more delighted (after being incandescent with rage the other day) that she's in a position now where she just absolutely hasn't a fucking clue what to do.
She can't whine, because, starving kids.
She can't piggy back Marcus because he's got it all in hand and hasn't a clue who she is.
She can't attack anyone because she tried that and got put back in her box. .
Now she's irrelevant and everyone is ignoring her.
She must be tantruming around the shitty bungalow like a over sugared toddler having its lolly pop taken away.
I can only hope SB is at his dads.
all of this ...she’s no longer relevant.

I’m also pretty certain that SB must be with his Dad. ...she can tantrum around the bungalow to her hearts content.

• Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
View attachment 285150View attachment 285151View attachment 285155View attachment 285157You being ungracious? Never. Also, little bit tone deaf to essentially moan about how much stuff you have and space to mess about in, let alone the time to do so.View attachment 285161View attachment 285163
I know there are much more important things to discuss today, but doesn‘t this totally contrast her “military around the edges” comments?
first seen here -
(images to compare and contrast)
CD3EB923-B9E5-46AB-81B0-D890B3E44A15.jpeg
33B6660D-698B-4D0C-AACA-100986F86D02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
It’s her own fault. She has fundamentally misread the mood, mainly because she is so massively self-centred that, if she can’t make a situation about her, then she simply doesn’t get it. (See also her article about Tanzania).
I think possibly it's because she doesn't have much / any experience in the FSM sphere. I'm not doubting food banks / the spell in 2012, but I think in terms of the complexities of free school meals, she's not particularly well versed? I could be wrong.

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I can't get over this new mincing kale thing. And grated carrot in a bowl of noodles, what about the nice crunch of a carrot? I am beginning to wonder if she actually has no teeth. That's why her gum to tooth ratio looks different in every photo, she's been photoshopping them on!

• Haha

acca00

Chatty Member
That's a very interesting comment about Jack implying it reflects badly on her brother that she "allegedly" hit him.

She is one very odd person.

hydeist

Chatty Member
The thing is about Tattle, I think each thread is totally unique. The Meghan Markle thread made me want to weep, although I’ll confess I haven’t looked at it in a long, long while. I probably looked at it six months ago or more, and it really bothered me. This thread is just full to the brim with clever and insightful humans, who are sick of seeing Jack trick people out of money. Jack is a bully and a fraud, so she deserves to have her behaviour dissected IMO. But then, perhaps thats how people feel about MM?
I think you're probably right on that, I haven't seen the MM thread but I've seen a couple of others - mostly they're fairly dull compared to these :ROFLMAO: but occasionally you'll find some extremely vicious slut shamey type behaviour on others which is the kind of thing I think anyone on the Jack threads would never tolerate on here.

• Heart

Candytuft

VIP Member
It’s quite striking isn’t it. Somehow, when providing meals for kids in poverty is the most talked about topic of the day, with many many blue-tickers adding their voices (e.g. Katy Brand has raised over £50,000 in just a couple of days), Jack is NOT EVEN PART OF THE CONVERSATION. This just shows how irrelevant she has become.
It also shows that she isn’t in with the in crowd. No matter how much she tries.
What a come down.
I wonder who the next Mrs J will be.

• Haha