Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member
Untitled 5.png

Of course, this was all deleted.
Never thought my insomnia would come in so useful :ROFLMAO:

Untitled 6.png

She literally says 'they' subsidised their own meals in her original tweet. Is she stupid?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

MancBee

VIP Member
To my fellow Frauen- I have to take a step back from these threads because she’s doing my head in.

I know I’m not the most prolific poster on here and don’t contribute a huge amount but I do read song and wanted to thank you for your wonderful company. But it would be better for me if I don’t follow any more (at least until the next batch of insomnia comes along)
Believe you me, we have all been in that position. Most of us have had time away as it really gets to you. I am sure you will come back, as we have and join in the most marvelously funny and erudite people I have ever had the privilege to have not met.

• Heart

hydeist

Chatty Member
This particular cabal is fantastic at calling people out and holding people to account - not just Jackie, but also the odd poster who ends of up this thread trying to just stir up shit. People have rightly (and politely) been called out here for racism, homophobia and probably a few other things.
That's something I particularly like about This Hellsite. Anytime I've seen crappy behaviour, racism, or anything to close to the bone regarding Jack's child, it's been shut down (mostly) politely. And the amount of times I've seen fraus apologise to each other for misreading something or offending someone - it's a very sparkly little corner of the internet here.

I often wonder if Jack is more irritated at her bullshit having brought so many people together and brought them so much joy and laughter while it's clear that she does not spend time with her family or friends, than at anything people actually say about her.

• Heart

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
It's a shame Jack is pretending to be busy tidying up while Marcus Rashford and his campaign are the top two trends on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ladderedtights

Mon the Strickland! I really like her and she’s a fellow Scot!
Fuck me I hope Jack is embarrassed about holding out her tip jar and pleading “woe is me” whilst munching sherbet and videoing her ginger puss.
But she won’t be. She’ll get away with it again. As children go to bed hungry tonight and parents cry themselves to sleep, she’ll just keep tweeting absolute fluff.

• Heart

FlashBoof

VIP Member
First post, been lurking since DKL. I first came to this site after reading about JM’s pile on of That Man, thinking what an entitled brat she was and googling her. Anyway, just wanted to say what a brilliant job you’re all doing, you regularly make me hoot up a lung. Also, I spotted this first thing. Since deleted
Imagine banging the same old sweary, ranting, obnoxious drum for 6 years and achieving nothing - only for a young personable black man to come and turn your “life’s work” around in a matter of months. There has to be a lesson there for her, surely to goodness.

• Heart

Scarletfever

VIP Member
just found this. it appears to be not new, but I've never seen it before! 😬

ETA, ooh, snap scarlet!
Honestly almost threw up a little when she said about the poshest biscuits she'd ever eaten being from the food bank.

She seems to constantly "forget" she didn't actually grow up in poverty?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Oh my lord I had never seen those niche tweets as I just dived in without a Grunka!

I love how she refers to cooking with canned goods as 'her thing'. It just shows what a gimmick this poor me cooking on a budget schtick is for her.

She hates people calling their experiences 'a story' but it's okay to refer to it as her niche or her thing? Get to absolute fuck.
Yes it's the hypocrisy I can't stand! David Cameron can't use a 'misty eyed rhetoric' over his late son (aka talk emotionally about his impact and passing) yet Jack "more jam, Mamma?" can?

• Heart

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
All this uni talk, she’s so disingenuous. If it really was *that* big a deal, if she really feels as though it’s something that would improve her career opportunities and social standing and the rest, then why not just GO to university now, as a mature student. She’s been loaded and at a loose end for years, the bulk of her days are spent on SM, the idea that time and money stand in the way no longer apply (if they ever did) and even if she lacks GCSE’s, again, she has the time to get them if she so wishes. It’s hypothetical, of course, because she’s a lazy fucker and puts more effort into selfies and photoshop than in self-improving, but it doesn’t stop her making a song and dance and claiming some sort of special victimhood on account of her laziness. She has 10000 times more opportunity than your average joe, she just can’t be fucked to do anything with it.

• Heart

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
I truly believe she has tried to shoehorn herself into the whole Rashford deal but has been fucked off out of it.
Somebody with some media wits about them has checked up on her.
Looked into her 'Origin Story'.
Watched her 'chaos' moments and has had a look here.
They've realised she is the absolute kiss of death and want NONE of that near ANYTHING that will do some real good.
As I said before, she makes the middle-class Mum Huns feel good and titillates their 'Bi' fetish.
What they really need to do is donate real money, the clothes their little Charlie and Cherish grow out of and watch the old series of The L Word.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ruthselina67

To my fellow Frauen- I have to take a step back from these threads because she’s doing my head in.

I know I’m not the most prolific poster on here and don’t contribute a huge amount but I do read song and wanted to thank you for your wonderful company. But it would be better for me if I don’t follow any more (at least until the next batch of insomnia comes along)
I'm a newbie here, but last night I had a dream where JM had used my bank account to buy that Vivienne Westwood dress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Bizarre she’s not got anything to say about her apparent work with Marcus & Fairshare? Not even a nice little tweet congratulating them...

• Haha
  • Heart

NP

VIP Member
A friend has shared one of her tweets on FB. I’m sitting on my hands. Maybe I should just shout TATTLE! COTSWOLD SIDEBOARDS! GRIFTER! into the void.

• Haha
  • Sad

Montrachet

Chatty Member
The ephemeral Monroe Paradox has been mentioned before - I saw this question, immediately thought of this song, then heard the last line of 2nd verse.

Full version for those of us who may have forgotten quite how good Culture Club and Boy George were. Katy Brand is kiilling it on the backing vocals too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_xU6hkdgAw

• Haha
  • Heart

DaisyJay

Minor off topic... can I say a hearty Danke schön to the Frau who posted the 1/2 hour scrambled egg recipe on the last thread (transposed onto note paper with very nice handwriting)... I made it this morning... it was delicious and rich and I'm a very happy Frau .. Now, fuck off

• Heart
  • Haha

Suprise!

‘Help charities out eg. with a book donation, but actually no, helping them out In a different way is bad’. ‘You don’t batch cook..etc’ but here’s a freezer full of batch cooked meals. The messages are so inconsistent /confused/blurred with all the other stupid stuff about sweets, eggs, the cat etc. 🤦‍♀️

The (two!) soups. Was actually really interesting to read how they turned out and I just kept thinking about all the salt content and lack of nutrition in the tomato one. Why the obsession with gross stuffing mix? 🤯. Just make it with a tin of tomatoes and some breadcrumbs.

Also. I feel judgemental but isn’t three eggs at a time as a snack a bit, I dunno, greedy?? And posting it to followers who maybe have to eke one box of 6 eggs out for the week..

I don't know why I keep looking at it all as it just gives me the rage. ☹

• Heart