Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's as jealous af.
At least Stacey isn't encouraging panic buying, scamming benefit claimants or sucking up to the Tory party's rhetoric about poor people's fecklessness.

Agree. I’d like to see her present the range of programmes Stacey does. She might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but she does have a good thing going at the moment.

Oh I’ve never seen these. I don’t have instagram so don’t think there’s anyway to watch them.
You can just look her up on Instagram via the tattle Instagram viewer in the left hand menu. I don’t think she’s currently locked or cartoonified for protection purposes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Ugh yes the hypocrisy is the thing that gets me with her and her fans. If I had a twitter account I’d be very tempted to shove the #bekind back in their faces. Dicks

Anyway....What’s wrong with Stacey Dooley?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Looks like ole Jackie is love bombing her ‘subscribers’ on Twitter today (by the looks of those screenshots!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
of course she's jealous. stacey took an opportunity, worked hard and has a great career to show for it. jack just thinks she should be given the opportunities on a plate 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I missed this but what the duck?! The privilege! Many people have negative experiences with the system. They don’t have the option of opting out and relying on PayPal donations :rolleyes:

@LavaFlake love the review and glad it wasn’t too horrific. Seeing food with a bit of texture in the JM thread is a shock to the system!
Yes! I think it was around the time of the “burnout” 🙄 The tweet will be long deleted but I’m sure I read it here too. I’ll try and find it unless it turns out to be too much admiiiiiiiiin.
Also, babe, same x to what you said about the intrepid @LavaFlake ! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the eternal vortex of idiocy that is Jack’s follower base this may be the wrong thing to be getting het up about but... how do you have a heaped tablespoon of a liquid?! Their stupidity literally defies the laws of physics?!

My gran used to have her Special K every morning with condensed milk and the taste reminds me of her so much, I love it. However I despise Jack’s “greedy goblin”/blatant ED mockery of “just spoon it directly from the tin into your mouth”.

duck off, Jack, how about you pay that £20 directly back into that woman’s bank account instead?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
They are the same age, so probably some jealousy there.
(p.s. Stacey is short for Anastacia, which I suppose isn’t as TV friendly).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So... she’s got Sky then? Also. What kind of a total bleep just decides something is not for them, and then names the presenter to “half a million” people? Where’s the #bekind vibes? What has Stacey Dooley ever done to her? She gets away with it because it’s not an attack, it’s a low-level diss that encourages mean spirited, very public bitching. Has she considered SD’s mental health? Life? Dreams? Whatever?
I don’t get it. Could she think of nobody else to pile onto today? bleep

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
She said an hour and a half a go she was going to take her own "how to be a writer" advice. She's still on twitter.

Shows her complete lack of self awareness that she gave that person advice. She's an utter bleeping clown, yet sits there slagging off Stacy Dooley who actually works for a living and has a successful career (I can't stand her but that's not the point!)

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.