Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just had a look on her new site, looks a lot better. HAS THE TIP JAR GONE???

edit: false alarm its still there

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Went back to check on kind squiggle who sent her the score for the trolley. Follow up tweet shows you exactly who JM is getting money from. Potentially someone on a low income, far, far lower than Mack's.

View attachment 280120
She is such a disgusting piece of tit. And no Jack, I'm not bullying you. I'm sticking up for the poor bastards you con. You are a bleeping parasite, a vampire feasting off your prey. duck off, duck off some more, and then duck right off you bleep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
That's really really bad. That poor person has given her some of their winter fuel allowance! And no Jack, you "don't ask" for it, you just drop endless, endless hints that you're 'struggling' to these vulnerable and kind hearted people.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Get those bleeping sideboards on gumtree or Facebook marketplace instead of taking peoples bleeping HEATING BENEFITS you absolute ROASTER

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
@Alansbigplate just seen your Wagner gif!

I must show you all my Wagner mug that I keep at work when I'm back in the office on Tuesday

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Couldn’t believe what I was reading....so just been on a quick trawl. The £20 donor is registered deaf, and by the nature of being in receipt of the warm winter grant must be on a very limited income......and the trolley dispatcher was complaining to her council about them taking extra council tax and leaving her skint with no food very recently. Perhaps not as bad as the kitten episode, but one must ask where all the kitten money has gone? So desperately sad. No wonder she’s a mess and can’t sleep.

Anyone with even a smidge of decency must find living her life an absolute misery. I would sooner beg and go through bins than be in that bungalow right now.

And before she (or anyone else for that matter!) thinks I am privileged to say such a thing, yes, I spent £19 taking my kids to pick pumpkins today, at a farm only accessible by car, but I also defrosted an 800g pack of reduced mince steak overnight and used it to batch cook 6 portions of chilli (two tins of KTC beans added along with KTC tinned toms, half tin sweet corn, onion and mushroom and spices), 3 portions of cottage pie (onion, mushroom, carrots and frozen peas added, along with stock etc) and three portions of Bolognese - more tinned toms, onion, mushroom, garlic and a jar of Lidl sauce. I have often done the same but with soaked lentils instead of mince - even cheaper and healthier but my kids do love their meat (unfortunately!). I doubt it cost a fiver all in and although it is all in dangerously sloppy territory, the chilli will be with jackets, the bolognese for a lasagne and the cottage pie with broccoli and green beans so some chewing will be required!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
There we have it, indisputable evidence that she’s taking people’s actual benefits off them with this carry on. She’s an actual witch from hell isn’t she?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
Reading over the car crash of yesterday’s tweets, I found one that shows how naive her followers are to everything that she spouts.

One of them asked if she carried a calculator around (presumably because her weekly total always magically hits £20) and she replied “I literally (😡)walk around with a calculator”.

Of course you do you pinecone, you are never without your trusty iPhone/android (delete as appropriate) as evidenced by your near constant tweetathon and they both have calculators on them.

Why would anyone with half a brain cell ask someone, who obviously has an addiction to their phone, whether they have a separate calculator?

Baffling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Found another Roberts radio in this post. Had seen a cream-coloured one in several pics in various places, but it's hard to know if it was the same one just moved for the photo or a different one. Obviously this definitely a different one at it's a different colour!

70392292_2391473090934390_8051802699076730880_o.jpg

They're £159.99, so there's over £318.88 worth of radios in the 'crappy bungalow' - well over as she has six digital radios in total. Although of course, she probably found them in a puddle, or in that incredible charity shop in Southend!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
How are her donors so gullible?
Because, unlike her, they are decent, honest people who believe the tit that she spouts. A few years ago I believed her as I too had been in a similar position and thought nobody would lie about living in poverty, occasionally I would read things on her Twitter that didn’t ring true but when I googled I couldn’t find anything that agreed with me until I came here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
She’s a thief, no other word for it. Surely this needs investigating by the authorities, it’s absolutely despicable!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I hope Jack gives that £20 back. She won’t but I hope she does. Especially as we’ve seen she’s already been sent a trolley by someone else!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Found another Roberts radio in this post. Had seen a cream-coloured one in several pics in various places, but it's hard to know if it was the same one just moved for the photo or a different one. Obviously this definitely a different one at it's a different colour!

View attachment 280230

They're £159.99, so there's over £318.88 worth of radios in the 'crappy bungalow', well over as she has several more radios. Although of course, she probably found them in a puddle, or in that incredible charity shop in Southend!
Egg chair alert!

off to 🔺 egg chair. First stop John Lewis.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she doesn't have a trolley next week after someone bunged her a score (perfectly acceptable amount for a decent trolley) I'm going to do such a chaos on her thieving Mediterranean arse.
I believe somebody has gifted her a trolley via her publisher 🙄

I wanted to comment on the last thread but it’s closed! 🤣 really must stop going to bed, it interrupts my tattling.

thread title
#mackie the ashtray on your motorcycle
copied from previous thread credit to the smart person

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Egg chair alert!

off to 🔺 egg chair. First stop John Lewis.
Here are a couple more pics of the egg chair.

EXBy3fgWoAccoLi.jpg
EXCDLMIXsAEpDio (2).jpg

I think it may actually be one from Aldi. Pretty good value at £150. Well, it would be if you actually used it. I doubt she ever has time to relax in it because she's BUSY.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.