Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went back to check on kind squiggle who sent her the score for the trolley. Follow up tweet shows you exactly who JM is getting money from. Potentially someone on a low income, far, far lower than Mack's.

View attachment 280120
Oh my god. “I’m disgusted with myself” she said yesterday, over chicken wings, not fleecing disabled followers.

too bleeping right. You are a disgusting waste of two good kidneys, you scammer.

Can this be reported? Can someone do a Barbara check on that poor squiggle?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I know someone who is a recipient of the heating benefit and it's only about 150 pounds. So not alot in the grand scheme of things if everyone gets a similar cut.

If indeed she really is struggling for money this bad she really needs to start thinking long-term. Everyone's money is limited now and there will only be so much more than they can physically give.

She needs to organise herself a better more secure financially job and set herself a decent budget. I understand it hard to struggle quietly but she needs to time tone the woe or is me and stop tugging at peoples heart strings so much.

I am not rich I'm fact I am pretty skint but I don't show it. I get my money and work out how much I will need for everything and budget accordingly, yes sometimes the pinch nips harder than others but I still try and manage with that I have until I get some more money. I live within my means and save really hard for any splurges and even then they are budgeted.
She needs to talk financial adviser and get her money into gear and get herself of her feet. This money will help but again it's not secure and it's not long term

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My friend (single parent, no family support in this country), two kids, made redundant, thousands in debt. She is currently too scared to put on her heating as she cannot afford her electricity. She has just received her WHD. Its a fair chunk of money off her bills that she wouldnt otherwise have. I'm picturing her giving money to someone better off like Jack.. bleeping outrageous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s absolutely despicable and I don’t understand how she can live with herself for behaving this way

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Went back to check on kind squiggle who sent her the score for the trolley. Follow up tweet shows you exactly who JM is getting money from. Potentially someone on a low income, far, far lower than Mack's.

View attachment 280120
That is just awful, AWFUL! Is she seriously going to TAKE money from someone who qualifies for winter payments? She is utterly utterly shameless. 😡😱🤯😤🤬🙀
words fail me, I think I may spontaneously combust sheeesh shakes head

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I found yesterday’s tweetathon a bit dispiriting tbh.

She should be exposed for the fraud that she is but the climate at the mo for bloggers and influencers is that they can do no wrong.

Sali Hughes recent ‘troll hell’ exposé on radio 4 is what we are up against. They think their word is gospel and their followers hang on every word. Any dissent is from envious ‘haters’ or trolls. Query or challenge them and people get a pile-on. They liken it to stalking which in law is a whole different ball game.

I liken it to the televangelists in the US. Just send the money for the ‘good works’. Praise beans!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Here are a couple more pics of the egg chair.

View attachment 280242View attachment 280241

I think it may actually be one from Aldi. Pretty good value at £150. Well, it would be if you actually used it. I doubt she ever has time to relax in it because she's BUSY.
I thought Aldi too, but then I didn’t think she would sink so low when branded household goods are her go to !!!

That is still a hefty amount to pay when you have a hammock/apparently claiming poverty.

Reactions: 20
Found another Roberts radio in this post. Had seen a cream-coloured one in several pics in various places, but it's hard to know if it was the same one just moved for the photo or a different one. Obviously this definitely a different one at it's a different colour!

View attachment 280230

They're £159.99, so there's over £318.88 worth of radios in the 'crappy bungalow' - well over as she has six digital radios in total. Although of course, she probably found them in a puddle, or in that incredible charity shop in Southend!
I see the milkman has delivered orange juice along with the milk 🥛 not included in the £20 shop 🙄

when I get off the train I shall be stomping to work, I am so cross 🤬 hopefully I will be 😇 on arrival

Reactions: 27
Reading over the car crash of yesterday’s tweets, I found one that shows how naive her followers are to everything that she spouts.

One of them asked if she carried a calculator around (presumably because her weekly total always magically hits £20) and she replied “I literally (😡)walk around with a calculator”.

Of course you do you pinecone, you are never without your trusty iPhone/android (delete as appropriate) as evidenced by your near constant tweetathon and they both have calculators on them.

Why would anyone with half a brain cell ask someone, who obviously has an addiction to their phone, whether they have a separate calculator?

Baffling.
It’s sounds like you walk around carrying an abacus. YES I LITERALLY DO THAT...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Have I mentioned I am angry?🤬🤬

so without interacting with her directly, can we get a hashtag trending on twitter, without actually naming her? And all of us tweet it and retweet it so it stirs up the dust?

mither mither

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Found another Roberts radio in this post. Had seen a cream-coloured one in several pics in various places, but it's hard to know if it was the same one just moved for the photo or a different one. Obviously this definitely a different one at it's a different colour!

View attachment 280230

They're £159.99, so there's over £318.88 worth of radios in the 'crappy bungalow' - well over as she has six digital radios in total. Although of course, she probably found them in a puddle, or in that incredible charity shop in Southend!
Has that clock only got one hand or is it 3.15?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m honestly not even shocked.
I'm not shocked but I *am* depressed. I had a quick scroll through that person's timeline too and she just seems really ... nice? When she 'complains' to companies she does it politely and thanks them for their help - a much more effective way to get actual results, too. She seems to have have had COVID and has been shielding for months. Her responses to other posters are sweet and sympathetic, she just doesn't seem to have a side to her at all. And of course she is struggling financially but she's just getting through it as best she can. It's just so depressing on a number of levels that that's the type of person who is Jack's ideal follower - one who probably wouldn't dream of questioning her narrative and who would send her money. £20 is absolutely nothing to Jack, but it's a huge amount to people with real financial hardship.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
#blogger steals from registered Blind Covid sufferer

sorry but this has really upset me, I thought kittengate was bad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve just seen all the tweets from yesterday (well, those we could be arsed to wade through before anger and fatigue hit). You’ve all said it so much more eloquently than I ever could, but fuuuuuuuck. She should be ashamed, taking money from the hardest up, most vulnerable people, as she luxuriates. I really, really hope she’s got a shred of decency, says ‘that’s so kind, but you need the money more than I do’, refunds it, and sends them a signed copy of something. I didn’t screenshot it, but one squiggle asked what all this living off £20 a month was all about, if it was for a project or if Jack was having financial difficulties, because people were worried about her. Jack didn’t reply.
My sister had a friend like that; one of those people who attracted’drama’, and would post cryptic tit on FB ‘Heartbroken’, or ‘checking into a&e’, and the like. Literally something new every day. People would respond and be concerned and would either be met with silence, or ‘PM me hun’. Sister blocked her in the end...and THAT turned into a drama!! There will always be ‘rescuers’ out there. I just wish the most vulnerable weren’t amongst them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Guys this may be dead content but pls hear me out - looking at google trends for search term "Jack Monroe" in the UK for the last year to 30 days (have a play with it here!) is funny. Tl;dr: she's being searched less / when she is it's just for drama / her tattle pages are nearly as searched for as her twitter page / the black eye incident drove searches to us.

As you can see in the 'interest over time' attachment looking at search volume for her over the past year, interest in JM has waned down to nearly nothing in the last 3 months. The other interesting thing is how much & how sharply her search interest fluctuates - it's purely driven by twitter shitfits. There's no large always on type search interest in her, it's literally just driven by drama? The coven won't be seeing any brand partnerships anytime soon tbh. Then the juicy stuff, looking at those last 3 months (90 days) in detail you can see that her Twitter is her most searched for query. Google index these so we don't get absolute volumes of searches - but 100 means that's your most searched for. JM tattle is nearly as searched for as her actual bleeping Twitter account, with an index of 90. Also searches for JM tattle were up 750% on prior, it's a bit misleading as it's from such a low prior period base but the coven will be growing!!

Looking at search volume for JM tattle isn't the most illuminating thing because unfortunately it's still a very small 'population' of users searching for it and google only share bits when it reaches certain thresholds. But interest pretty much doubled week commencing 06/09 - guess what happened then? Checking her instagram no lie it's literally the day she entered the Marvel comics witness protection program for fake black eyes. This adds up as we've had quite a few new fraus citing that as their breaking point!

Fantastic work coven bitcoin in the encrypted post, girls night out to a spire due soon x Sorry if this is typed poorly got a happy baby who wants to chat x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.