Jack Monroe #89 Did you know she once ran out of jam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she scours this thread and picks up scraps of words and information like a horrid seagull.
Oh my god this. Try having a personality and vocab of your own Jack. Does it feel good when people say 'oh you're so funny!' or 'I really like how you've expressed that'? If it were me I'd be embarrassed. You're only ever funny if you've ripped off someone here you humourless sociopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
‘Brexit is something I voted against. Because I actually voted.’ There you go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
82B5F8E4-6CCF-4EFF-A7CA-7ACEC23E6713.jpeg
A6AAD86B-F1B8-4E37-83D9-3A5373CF7D52.jpeg
998DD0A2-220E-4294-99A2-5334BA59B715.jpeg
9E776104-548C-4E68-9E31-0902D4AF2564.jpeg

I’m so pleased Little Miss Austerity is finding this all so amusing. As someone who lives in the south east 🔺🔺, it really isn’t. Did she not watch/listen (🙄) to the news yesterday? She’s practically wrist touching herself at the prospect of all the work she’ll get.

Here’s one. Brexit. Is. Not. Funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
This is a very tiny gripe but when did she start using tildes for ~emphasis~? How does she decide when to use ~tildes~ or Capitalise Words? I find this idiosyncrasy irritating. I don't know why. Perhaps because I used them once in a post for ironic effect and am now potentially culpable as we all know she scours this thread and picks up scraps of words and information like a horrid seagull.
Now thinking back on all the times I’ve used that same style on Tattle. Soz to those it annoys. Glad I’m down with the kids though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I believe she opted out of an opinion when she spoiled her ballot? Prick. It’s not a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 278220View attachment 278221View attachment 278222View attachment 278223
I’m so pleased Little Miss Austerity is finding this all so amusing. As someone who lives in the south east 🔺🔺, it really isn’t. Did she not watch/listen (🙄) to the news yesterday? She’s practically wrist touching herself at the prospect of all the work she’ll get.

Here’s one. Brexit. Is. Not. Funny.
Thank you for your early morning service to the coven ❤

She’s probably already started spending the royalty cheques. A book from her back catalogue for every boomer second home in the dordogne, the Spanish lot will be buying them for Brits left behind in the Wild West of food supply, book 9 will be what to cook in a lorry cabin for the poor drivers stuck in day long tail backs in Kent. Book 10 will be an awe inspiring novella about disaster capitalism for all: banks hate this millennial (who bought her first home, cash, for £1.1mil)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
This is a very tiny gripe but when did she start using tildes for ~emphasis~? How does she decide when to use ~tildes~ or Capitalise Words? I find this idiosyncrasy irritating. I don't know why. Perhaps because I used them once in a post for ironic effect and am now potentially culpable as we all know she scours this thread and picks up scraps of words and information like a horrid seagull.
There’s a thread title in there
# picks up scraps like a horrid seagull.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brexit is ... something that you definitely should have placed your vote in, especially if you had a strong voiced opinion and a preferred outcome. Brexit is not something that you should have spoiled your ballot paper for like an angry toddler in a doctor’s waiting room and then harked on about it forevermore like you were Southend’s answer to Nostradamus.

My predictive text is salty!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
So i’ve been looking through her insta (I am the opposite of BUSY), and here is the first sighting of the infamous puddle scarf, in January 2019 when she was playing TV exec fiancé and not puddle plunderer, otherwise you think you’d mention your good fortune, no?
6F8A55C3-3EB1-43FE-A82C-9B77A52CD81E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Now thinking back on all the times I’ve used that same style on Tattle. Soz to those it annoys. Glad I’m down with the kids though

I still use them! For me they denote a kind of ~archness~ like if I'm semi-quoting or paraphrasing something in someone else's style but with a kind of sarcastic raised eyebrow (eg Jack's so ~maverick~). Not sure if that makes sense, my brain hasn't woken up yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So i’ve been looking through her insta (I am the opposite of BUSY), and here is the first sighting of the infamous puddle scarf, in January 2019 when she was playing TV exec fiancé and not puddle plunderer, otherwise you think you’d mention your good fortune, no?View attachment 278236
There's this pic from 2018 too where she's wearing it, looking alarmingly excited. Also is it just me or does it look like her face has been photoshopped in?!

46513542_1925099207571783_3541708449794490368_o.jpg

Untitled 5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
How does she look like a completely different person in every picture? If you look at pictures of her time in public life to date, she could honestly be about eight different people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
DB535B5A-D513-4BFB-B1AB-F60F5417280E.png

Don’t know about you guys but I am JEALOUS of Jacks placenta based breakfast.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.