Jack Monroe #89 Did you know she once ran out of jam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t understand the benefits of stuff like this. Any real picture or TV appearance or whatever will just make her look old and tired in comparison. It’s such a weird thing to do. Like using a 10 year out of date photo on a dating profile or something.

It is this type of fighting talk that will motivate a @Jack_M return to counter such claims ...... hopefully. If not, can we send an invitiation for a #100 AMA?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

This way for your pair of eternal youth and beauty pink velvet curtains, complete with Oscar the Grouch eyebrows. Me first!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
All of the football fans on here.

Please God, never pay the £15 for this rubbish box office. I’ve just tweeted that they could have done so much more than just whack a £15 charge on - it’s like something Jack would do!

They could have said for the opening game we will donate every £15 to Marcus Rashford’s initiative and the local West End Foodbank in Newcastle which we all support every week when we go to the game - but no, it’s lining their pockets even more when that money could be so much better used. Especially in the current economy with people losing their jobs and can ill afford to spend ANOTHER £15 on a game to watch.

I’m extremely passionate about football fans being held to ransom because they love their club so much - and I’m already paying for a season ticket I won’t get to use as I’m scared I’ll not get one if I don’t. But they’re taking the piss. I follow the lads all over the country, but this is the first time I’m saying no to total corporate greed.

Thank you for listening to my rant, if it makes one person not pay for box office I will be happy #HowayTheLads

• Heart
Reactions: 33
never said a bad word about VAR, me
I am DECEASED 😭 😭 😭 😭 ⚰⚰⚰

All of the football fans on here.

Please God, never pay the £15 for this rubbish box office. I’ve just tweeted that they could have done so much more than just whack a £15 charge on - it’s like something Jack would do!

They could have said for the opening game we will donate every £15 to Marcus Rashford’s initiative and the local West End Foodbank in Newcastle which we all support every week when we go to the game - but no, it’s lining their pockets even more when that money could be so much better used. Especially in the current economy with people losing their jobs and can ill afford to spend ANOTHER £15 on a game to watch.

I’m extremely passionate about football fans being held to ransom because they love their club so much - and I’m already paying for a season ticket I won’t get to use as I’m scared I’ll not get one if I don’t. But they’re taking the piss. I follow the lads all over the country, but this is the first time I’m saying no to total corporate greed.

Thank you for listening to my rant, if it makes one person not pay for box office I will be happy #HowayTheLads
I'm fewmin about this. Pandemic profiteers are scum and those who don't need to make MORE of a profit are even worse. I will continue to steal the matches thankyou 🙃 I have enough misery with VAR and no fans...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.