Jack Monroe #89 Did you know she once ran out of jam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some restaurants on Deliveroo were giving away free cauliflower rice (one of those microwavable packs). Probably because they're foul. The fella and I have two of them. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where she got it tbh.
Cauliflower rice is such a con, all those mad keto people claiming you won't even notice the difference? It's a bleeping cauliflower, mate.

Not even Jack Monroe would think it and rice are interchangeable...they're in different sections of her Unique Shopping System (supermarkets HATE this one crazy trick that will save you money!) ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh it’s the comedian with the dog whose pants she wants to get into. Not the dog’s pants the owner’s erm pants
I was a bit surprised that she referred to 'a friend' given that her entire social and emotional life takes place on Twitter, the sad lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So a long-forgotten child actor, posted a picture of herself on a public platform and is now pissed off an unscrupulous tit rag has published it along with thoughts that make her unlikely to be employed in that business again?
Yep, sounds like Jack's area of expertise.
To be fair to LP, it does sound like it has been blown out of proportion and she has been genuinely trolled all day, unlike what Jack experiences. Jack inserting her big massive head into it and trying to make it a legal thing is just her peacocking for her new friend.
[Ursula - pathetic! gif]

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I think it might be cauliflower "rice". Someone trendier than I might know better.
I think we have a bag of that in the frozen shut drawer from when I thought a carb free diet might be a good idea. Gave up on that after 2 days of omelettes, 4 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hence the huge campaign earlier to end period poverty and provide sanitary products free in schools and other places. My employer provides them in all loos, including the gents so that products can be taken home for female relatives and friends. I'm in Scotland so I'm not sure what the campaign was like for other UK countries but it was certainly backed by government here and products provided.
I work in a school, we have free sanitary products dotted all over the school, and signs to say where you can get them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Call me a conspiracy wanker, but Jack is clearly inserting herself in this in order to establish contact with DM and INSIST they not run a story on her. "Hello, Jack Monroe, Sideboard Dweller, Reluctant Model, Friend to the Stars, do not dare publish a story on those photos I just sent you. I mean it." 🙃

View attachment 277899
no wonder those drawers don't shut, we all know what lies beneath now...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.