Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hormones? You know nothing about hormones, Jack has had hormones like no one else ever, she even enraged the 'chattering classes' What a bleep, even being nasty about her mum here: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/19/jack-monroe-little-bit-male-little-bit-female
The article:- Me, me, me, me, me special, me so special, me, me, me, very, very special, me, me, me. My God, what an absolute, self-absorbed narcissist. It must be painful now that the papers don't run to her for commissions so much anymore. Besides, there are many more erudite, authentic trans and non-binary people out there who can educate and explain.

A sidenote:- from her singing videos, she couldn't have been on testosterone for very long because there is no discernable difference in her voice. Sustained testosterone will permanently and significantly lower one's voice. But of course, she had to stop taking it because of other health issues (arthritis?). So much stuff happens to our Mackie, it's like several lifetimes for ordinary people!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Only one wrist (I'm not going to tell you which one). But yet, dear heart, she still keeps (The Cotwold Company Co) drawers full of cocks, who knows why?
We really don't need to know which one. In fact, I don't think anyone needed to know that information full stop. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys, even after reading James Martin’s recipe and Jack mentioning it 15,000 times in two days, I’m still not really sure what anchoïade is or how it’s pronounced... I can’t help but read it like lemonade in my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hormones? You know nothing about hormones, Jack has had hormones like no one else ever, she even enraged the 'chattering classes' What a bleep, even being nasty about her mum here: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/19/jack-monroe-little-bit-male-little-bit-female
In that article she says she started to walk home from school so that she would become "thinner thinner thinner". Hasn't she said she walked home so that they could buy chips? What was it, buy food because you were a greedy goblin, or exercise because you wanted to lose weight?

Nothing adds up, the story changes to fit what she wants to portray. She trips herself up all the time with the conflicting stories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She's is so full of tit. Just go away and stop yammering on with your nonsense.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if you can use fermented chicken livers instead of the capers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I can't see it on rightmive or zoopla? Also, notice period is currently 6 months and notices couldn't be served until this month
Am a bit clueless to all the regulations in the uk, but you’re saying that landlords weren’t allowed to kick a tenant out until just recently, and that the minimum notice they can give is 6 months? And is this both ways, or would it be possible for a tennant to give 4 months notice?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.