Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, Marms. A deeply satisfying word, tbf.

A PROVENÇAL dish, Jack?! FANCY! Holiday there as a child, did we?

(All the posh witches who went to the private primary which was basically the feeder school for my grammar used to holiday in the south of France. Then the averagely rich ones would go to CenterParcs. I hated them all.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is ‘snot biscuit’ referring to the risotto? I’m so confused.

Aww. She looks quite happy here. If only it had worked out with one of the Mrs Js, she really would have been the lady of the house.
I look at these things and think...it just looks normal 😳 I can’t see anything without her in it any more

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if you can use fermented chicken livers instead of the capers.
Yes, absolutely

Needed an airing.

@kachoochoo ya got there first. I would be hopeless on who wants to be a millionaire. I'm never fastest finger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t read everything because I honestly can’t deal with her internet stalkers bullshit. I’ve said it before, someone I know was stalked. It was absolutely awful. Her posting about people finding her location from one blurry photo really fucks me off. @Harrybosch listed the things she said about her house location and there’s probably even more that we’ve missed. Who the duck posts all that info if they are genuinely worried about safety.

There are a lot of things I can’t stand about her but this (and the way she treated her kitten) make me so so angry.
What happened to the kitten?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Very briefly -
She died. Jack was told by different vets the best thing for her would to be put to sleep but Jack knows best🙄 It then died in a horrible way rather than as peacefully and pain free as possible.

I’m not sure what number threads it would have been discussed on but someone else may remember.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I had a dream set in Thorpe Bay last night.
"Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley Thorpe Bay again. It seemed to me I stood by the iron gate stump of a sawn-down FOR SALE sign leading to the drive marauding in the garden, and for a while I could not enter, for the way was barred to me. There was a padlock sideboard and a chain sentient mirror upon the gate."

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The kitten died of a seizure, after Jack ignored the advice of 3 vets to get it put to sleep, instead opting to try to 'mend' its painfully and congenitally twisted front legs with splints, hoist it about in a sling for photo ops, and shut it in the bathroom on its own overnight. She was building up to a crowdfunder and possible visit to the TV Supervet but instead had to make do with a monetised memorial video for it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Hormones? You know nothing about hormones, Jack has had hormones like no one else ever, she even enraged the 'chattering classes' What a bleep, even being nasty about her mum here: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/19/jack-monroe-little-bit-male-little-bit-female
Omg this article yet again shows what a vile creature she is to absolutely everyone. On her cousin who got a breast enlargement - why does Jack have everyone else’s name in her mouth? I hope her cousin consented to being a point in this tit essay. On her breast reduction being akin to dying your hair & losing weight, she’s not doing the trans community any favours with that surely? And is she seriously suggesting her foster parent father let her travel in the BACK of a van?! That’s illegal and a huge safeguarding concern. Why have her family not stopped her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
In that article she says she started to walk home from school so that she would become "thinner thinner thinner". Hasn't she said she walked home so that they could buy chips? What was it, buy food because you were a greedy goblin, or exercise because you wanted to lose weight?

Nothing adds up, the story changes to fit what she wants to portray. She trips herself up all the time with the conflicting stories.
Not chips, R Jackie has always been not like other girls...IIRC she used to walk home to buy tubs of coronation chicken sandwich filling. An early example of both her maverick soul, and her love of beige slop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
omg did she kill it herself?
Lol not quite but she refused to listen to the (apparently) 3 vets (this is easily disputed by the fact that her “friend” Vix was like ooooh hope she passes another test with flying colours and the vet she eventually saw and made a huge song and dance about it costing £700 was like you need to euthanise this kitten immediately she is in great pain) who Jack refused to listen to. The kitten apparently died in the night after opening two heavy wooden doors and climbing onto a double bed to rest on Jack’s bosom.

Honestly, I’d disliked her for an awfully long time prior to this but it was what convinced me that she’s an actual demon.

Sorry I sort of neglected to use punctuation there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.