Jack Monroe #87 Anchoïade, anchoïade, anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there are any tabloid journalists reading here please at least do a piece on her upbringing not being one of poverty and the fact in lockdown she had the DKL gig and Hellman’s

Also as is entirely appropriate she pays herself a low salary as a tax efficient way to manage her income stream. Whilst the salary is low it isn’t her only remuneration

That is all factual and verifiable and may just stop her conning people re her finances

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It makes me so miserable to see her grifting.

Like many of us on Tattle, I am struggling for money, applying for jobs that I don't want, and she's doing bleeping poverty cosplay and WHINGING as if her life depends on it. Turns my stomach. (Almost as much as her food photography does.)
Why should she not use her profile to be angry about stuff that really matters .For example people still on legacy benefits like income support have not received a extra penny of a raise unlike those who receive Universal Credit .That £20 a week would help them so much.☹

• Sad
Reactions: 25
5DAAA451-4E85-41E2-BCA6-803F42C1268D.png

19:07 today. Everyone has been talking about this for a month now, with great intensity for the last week.
She’ll be offering up some insightful analysis on the Suez crisis soon.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 95
Half the bleeping country is already in some form of lockdown you tone-deaf ninny.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I often flit between trying to decide what her most sickening behaviour actually is but at the moment this attitude of her almost willing another lockdown just so she can grab a bit more of the limelight/get potential gigs is really grinding my gears. It's just disgusting when we all know how devastating lockdown was/is and the tit situations many are dealing with and will be dealing with for months to come.

She's either completely clueless about others and devoid of all empathy or else she just doesn't give a tit what she says and is deliberately triggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
A34C81BD-927B-4B6D-B9FD-717EF148597D.jpeg

So not here for her out of date hot takes. Obviously she’s realised her ‘What’s your fave sarnie?’ engagement baits are getting her nowhere so let’s be political again.

4EBEEA0C-C8C7-4D3A-9E51-3A582086D03B.jpeg
3119662C-F095-4498-B2D1-214863CB006B.jpeg
5446A07A-DC05-4324-AEA8-4C37B6C98F4A.jpeg

Ok, Jack, you know big words.

Those stupid Halloween names look extra stupid when something serious is being talked about. Imagine if the Queen died and Huw Edwards was Boo Edwards or something equally inane.

Also Jack’s profile pic makes me smile because her topics are so random it looks like she’s constantly thinking of new rubbish to muse on.

More news from May, here.
A5DEACE6-FFA3-4110-88D2-C8B673624A0E.jpeg

Please someone else post something before my behemoth post overtakes @kachoochoo’s one from the other day for length!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I can’t remember who posted, it’s was threads ago, but someone did a speculative overview of what she may be earning from affiliate links and passive income, I’ve been BUSY so can’t really remember the details

Reactions: 18
View attachment 273727
So not here for her out of date hot takes. Obviously she’s realised her ‘What’s your fave sarnie?’ engagement baits are getting her nowhere so let’s be political again.

View attachment 273733View attachment 273734View attachment 273735
Ok, Jack, you know big words.

Those stupid Halloween names look extra stupid when something serious is being talked about. Imagine if the Queen died and Huw Edwards was Boo Edwards or something equally inane.

Also Jack’s profile pic makes me smile because her topics are so random it looks like she’s constantly thinking of new rubbish to muse on.

More news from May, here. View attachment 273740

Please someone else post something before my behemoth post overtakes @kachoochoo one from the orher day for length!
Pop psychology and conspiratorial politics isn’t half as edgy as she imagines it to be..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ooh, snippy! Has no one ever told her, if you keep doing what you do; you’ll keep getting what you get. Or something like that anyway.
Purple squiggle has been entirely sensible and given much better advice than red while still being kind. Of course JM must always have her cake and eat it and she can't live in a huge house and complain about being poor if she downsizes now, can she?

Wow she really is being her worst self tonight. Can we go back to the horrible eggs pls Jack? im sorry we called them boring, at least you weren't trying as hard to rob the poor yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah, and if people hadn't fucked off to Edinburgh on an unnecessary jolly, potentially spreading germs around the country I'm sure that would have helped as well... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.