Jack Monroe #83 The case of the disappearing poverty manuscript and other short stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a speed grunka through the end of the last thread. Titten 🤢🤢 and posting SB in his pants. Wtf. Yea so scared for your/his safety Jack 🙄😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry but duck off, what sort of mother lounges around “napping” all day, having not had her kid all weekend and then announces she doesn’t have any milk or bread. Lazy bleep they are the basics, wtf have you done all weekend except post shite on Twitter! If I had nothing else in the house milk and bread would always be there. She’s such an idle fucker!
Honestly I was about to say I do this kind of thing (lazy and forget basics) but no, even *I* would make sure there was always at the very least bread and milk - esp on a Sunday!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can I just request in the strongest terms that the word titten is never used again. NoW duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Going to bed yes absolutely fizzing at being inducted into the thread title fam. Hella excited AF 😂

Thanks babes. Now duck off x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
laurence fox is an absolute bleep but I would very much like to see him shred JM to pieces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thread title writing fraus can I please request we have one that includes “Jack Monroe life”?

Reasoning: I was just on google trends again to look at the Hopkins effect (it was her most searched period, second was DKL!) which makes it clear why she’s getting in on the Laurence Fox bits. But in the last 5 years Jack Monroe life is hugely Googled too, can only imagine because IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE! Hopefully those curious find us now rather than some shite off the Guardian, but nonetheless we gotta speculate to accumulate !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Jack is now too busy to make bread🙄
If only she'd started making the bread when she first mentioned it this morning. Almost like she doesn't need bread and it's just an attempt at attention seeking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
laurence fox is an absolute bleep but I would very much like to see him shred JM to pieces.
naah, Jack shredding him would be more satisfying. yeah she's a bleep, but he's a bigger bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh God what’s happened with Lawrence Fox? I hate them both so very much...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.