Jack Monroe #8 Grates meats, deletes tweets and when she denies it we've got the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HAVE to watch live today. Haven’t managed a single one yet because as soon as I get a coffee and try to sit quietly for a few minutes all hell breaks loose. The other morning my eldest declared he had broken his foot and also couldn’t possibly do his maths without close supervision, the youngest took his nappy off and went on a nudey rampage and then my husband decided to come out his office and want an in depth discussion about work/job losses/do we need to order pet supplies/whats for dinner JUST LET ME WATCH MY CAR CRASH TV IN PEACE
May I suggest.....
3D69C722-C3DA-4CD7-B21A-40FA3006152E.jpeg

3D69C722-C3DA-4CD7-B21A-40FA3006152E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is a horror 😡. “I don’t have the monopoly on popularity, I know not everybody will love everything I do” - only Nims likes everything you do. Most people don’t like anything you do. And to acknowledge people are entitled to an opinion then say “keep your crappy opinions to yourself” is showing your true colours. And finally, I can understand people with little confidence recording themselves singing if they enjoy singing and think it will help them see their own talent. I’m not sure they would all then publish it. She’s desperate to be famous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a horror 😡. “I don’t have the monopoly on popularity, I know not everybody will love everything I do” - only Nims likes everything you do. Most people don’t like anything you do. And to acknowledge people are entitled to an opinion then say “keep your crappy opinions to yourself” is showing your true colours. And finally, I can understand people with little confidence recording themselves singing if they enjoy singing and think it will help them see their own talent. I’m not sure they would all then publish it. She’s desperate to be famous
She absolutely reeks of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone with more knowledge than me needs to do the full list, so far I've only done the As:
ADHD
Alcoholism
Anorexia
Anxiety
Arthritis
Asthma
Attacks of anaphylaxis
Autistic
Depression
Mouth ulcers
Heart problems
Previous eating disorders
Is Jack working her way through a medical dictionary?
Updated the list

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maybe her fans are suffering from the Ben Franklin effect? Because they have supported/invested in her with buying books and making donations, they HAVE to like her.

“Current self-perception theory tells us that our brains behave like an outside observer, continually watching what we do and then contriving explanations for those actions, which subsequently influence our beliefs about ourselves....Our observing brain doesn't like it when our actions don't match the beliefs we have about ourselves, a situation commonly referred to as cognitive dissonance. So, whenever your behavior is in conflict with your beliefs (for example if you do a favor for someone you may not like very much or vice versa, when you do something bad to someone you are supposed to care about), this conflict immediately sets off alarm bells in your brain. The brain has a clever response – it goes about changing how you feel in order to reduce the conflict and turn off the alarms."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Franklin_effect

There has to be an explanation because it is seriously baffling how her fans seem to be watching the show in a parallel universe where it is not a bum clenching exercise.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I doubt after today she will be back on Saturday kitchen unless they do be version of horrible cooking( inspired by horrible histories) she can partake in that or if they bring back can't cook won't cook. She's both,so she can pick which one she wants too cook under. I don't see using tins cooking personally more reheating. Like heating up a frozen pizza and then saying you cooked dinner. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt after today she will be back on Saturday kitchen unless they do be version of horrible cooking( inspired by horrible histories) she can partake in that or if they bring back can't cook won't cook. She's both,so she can pick which one she wants too cook under. I don't see using tins cooking personally more reheating. Like heating up a frozen pizza and then saying you cooked dinner. 😅
Omg I would LOVE if they bought this back, ( with or without jack playing on both teams 😂) was so excited when ready stead cook was remade

When her fans tweet her about it, will she a) have a rant about someone/ something in the tv industry blocking her career or b) cite some new health issues or c) the politician excuse of “ spending more time with the family” ?

Ok guys, I'm going to go for a pee and clean my teeth. I hope you understand that this is an incredibly difficult and raw thing for me to do so please, no negativity. Be kind. PRAISE ME OR bleeping ELSE. Who knows, perhaps this will inspire you to do some peeing and teeth-cleaning of your own. Peace and love X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok guys, I'm going to go for a pee and clean my teeth. I hope you understand that this is an incredibly difficult and raw thing for me to do so please, no negativity. Be kind. PRAISE ME OR bleeping ELSE. Who knows, perhaps this will inspire you to do some peeing and teeth-cleaning of your own. Peace and love X
You’re so brave you deserve your own tv show 😂 #inspiring

Asthma. Was a prem baby and has said she had bad Asthma as a child. Despite this she states she passed the fitness selection to be a firefighter. You need pretty decent lung function to pass the medical.
Yeh I would def think asthma would discount you from a career involving being in smoky buildings

Reactions: 9
She could prepare food for the challenges on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She could prepare food for the challenges on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
So jack is that the kangaroo testicle and grub bowl,

Jack "no that's my lunch, the bush tucker trial stuff is over there?"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We are not worthy. If only I was half the woman you are, I would not be sat in my dressing gown still in yesterday's makeup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 115707View attachment 115707View attachment 115709

Christ.

I think it was oysters to be honest. Actually she has so many ailments etc it is pretty hard to keep up.
Honestly, I don’t know how she could say they’re getting millions of views. She doesn’t have any analytics tagging on her site? I don’t know if it’s a wordpress monstrosity and they may have inbuilt analytics functionality per blog post (I’ve never worked with that tit) but I was quite surprised when I had a snoop through her code base to see how badly cobbled together it was. That’s why it runs so slow, especially on mobile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.