Jack Monroe #79 Big mistake. Big. HUGE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a piss poor ill thought out random shitbag of reduced nonsense
thread #80?
I've not been actively commenting in these threads for a while but have been keeping up with all things Peeky Mink/Crappy Sink/ Rat Fink/ Flappy Pink....
wet ham.
Raker's amazing phrase left me a very, very happy Frau. Next thread title?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What a bleeping boring question to ask. Who gives a duck what Fiona from Slough does before she goes to bed each night? Jack clearly doesn't, hence the lack of replies from her.

I'd be tempted to write something smutty 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel like that picture should come with a warning from Nick Ross from Crimewatch at this time of night: "Don't have nightmares" 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Who the duck sweeps in 2020?

Does she think she’s one of Fagan’s urchins in the chorus for I’d do anything for youuuu ??
I sweep, purely because we have wooden floors. The knee licker is terrified of the brush, I think he might die if we got anything like a Hoover 😂

She definitely should not get a dog. Even the most chill ones need a lot of time, energy and money. We'd love another one, but it doesn't feel fair to the dog, who is almost 11, to be introducing another one. Who could say what we'll do when the inevitable happens, but for now it's not the right thing. Our previous dog (now blissfully rehomed and living his dream life) was amazing, but trying to fit his needs in during an incredibly stressful time was just next level difficult. Jack won't think of this when she's gadding about though, it'll be someone else's problem 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Louisa's channel 4 news was very good tonight. I can't help think this is something to do with getting her attention or something.
When I read your comments I always imagine it's the sentient mirror speaking 🤣

Also loving the new pic @Emmapism. Another masterpiece @Alansbigplate - I hope Vlad is rewarding you generously.

Oh god, she's tweeting again.

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 04.37.51.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 04.38.00.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 04.40.03.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Wait. What does everyone else do to the kitchen floor at the end of the day? Hoover every night?

I don’t get why she’s mopping as well. Probs to make out she does loads more than everyone else, but I do a quick sweep of the kitchen floor. It gets loads of food crap on it 🤷‍♀️
I vacuum! Twice a day 😂 Doesn’t sweeping take ages and then you’ve got to faff about with the dust pan and brush too? 😱

not doing much for our haus frau reputation with this ~discourse sorry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Looks like she's in the pottery painting cafe!

I wonder what she'd paint...
Aaaaghgh, the absolute cringe of setting up a camera and hamming up different facial expressions for a group of selfies - all to supposedly show how caught up you are in the writing process.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jack, love. Honestly. If you didn’t turn the BIG LIGHT on then the majestic fluff sausage and you could probably get some more sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.