Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The bizarre thing is I think this lie has been generated purely to describe her... speaking down to a sales assistant?! Which is a mega weird flex. There aren’t rails of jackets out in all different sizes, she’d have had to ask for help to see a jacket in her size, and they don’t even have tills it’s all handheld PoS like the Apple store. Both THEN and NOW!

She is such an oddity, how is she producing wilder content in every thread and we’re in the seventies now 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Finding a Burberry scarf in the mud, having it cleaned and trying desperately to find the owner and merely now "looking after it" is just one of those instant classic Jack Monroe moments. It's immediately in my top 3.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I would actually have some respect for her if she said “people your offers to buy me stuff is (very very) incredibly kind, but listen up, I’m actually good for money at the moment, I can afford stuff but I’m just trying to be a bit frugal and budget. I know many of you are in a much more difficult financial situation than me. For those who aren’t I think your money would be better put to use at a food bank. That would make me feel so much better.”

Instead she infers she’s poor for “many reasons” and like the little street urchin martyr she likes to portray she’s like “don’t worry about poor old me not having stuff, just give food to food banks in my honour, I’ll manage to limp along, I may die of hunger but I know (many many) will be saved as a result of my suffering”

She’s done this because nobody on her list of celebrity helpers is begging and pleading poverty like she does and she recognises she has done zero for the cause so this is her gift 🙄 forgoing gifts from deluded fans. Reminds me of the big TV charity shows like children in need when manager of Tesco store Stoke comes on with a big cheque and they say “Tesco store Stoke donates £x”. No fuxkers your customers donated whilst they also lined your pockets buying your products!
Soz for rant!
Insufferable twat!

• Heart
  • Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Further to my comment about Southend charity shops... I'd love to know what parks she's going to and finding discarded Burberry scarfs. All you get in mine is NOS cannisters, empty cans of aldi dark fruits and fag butts.

Honestly HOOOTED out loud at her explanation for finding her scarf burried in a park.

• Haha
  • Heart

Incywincy

Chatty Member
Don't want to get all up in the niche of our lyrical fraus but I wanted to sum up the bruised eye...

Are ya ready Tattle?
(Eye, eye, Incy)
Eye can't hear you!
(Eye, eye, Incy)
Ohhhhhhhh

Who lives in a bun'glow in Southend on Sea?
(Jackie Munroe)
Who hurt their eye, the worst it could be?
(Jackie Munroe)
Who covered that eye in make up and shine?
(Jackie Munroe)
Who went to A&E and was diagnosed 'fine'?
(Jackie Munroe)
Ready?
(Anti-poverty
campaigner)
(Activist and)
(Writer)
(Author and)
(Photographer)
(Former
foodbank user)
(Jackieeee Munrooooeeeee)

I'll see myself out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Pocahontas

VIP Member
SENTIENT IS OUR WORD, JACK. Be gone, spirit, from whence you came! And do not darken this doorstep again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Silver Linings

VIP Member
“Keep in touch with your doctor” “Call your doctor”

How about instead you don’t suggest that it’s easy to don your designer gear and stomp over to your GP and then be given drugs that would put you on what you scarily called ‘a rollercoaster’. Then swan about for weeks swinging away in your hammock chilling out reading books until you feel well enough to spend all fucking day on twitter.

Rage. I’m inarticulate but she’s such a bloody dangerous dickhead.

• Heart
  • Angry

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Of course our dear heart had something to say on Jack's supermarket sharing her name. Bold of her to assume she has functioning taste buds if she thinks all green herbs can be substitued for each other.

20200925_170002.jpg

Now I ain't no influencer but surely if you want a brand partnership the best thing not to do is write an entire article slagging them off?! Also, after MistyEyedRhetoricGate, what supermarket would touch her with a bargepole?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
and lo! she has been to asda! for some reason, this is only a tenner, she's going back tomorrow to spend another tenner

View attachment 257075View attachment 257076View attachment 257077View attachment 257078View attachment 257079
But she’s lucky to be in a position where she doesn’t have to rely on yellow stickers (by her own admission) - it’s been said before but why is she depriving genuine people in poverty of food for this ridiculous social experiment?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

lanocciola

Does anyone else feel like if they had Jack's foundation -- as in, her current connections, income, living situation, etc. -- they could not only be doing a better job of cooking and writing professionally but also of managing their professional profile and advocating for disenfranchised people and lobbying for policy change? She has sooooo much opportunity and pisses it away.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
The sheer brass neck of the woman assuming a supermarket was named after her.

Like she is the only person in the world called Jack. Argrghghgh the arrogance infuriates me.

• Haha