Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malacandra

Shouldn't she inform the council that the "shitty bungalow" is being used for business purposes rather than just residential? My uncle got into a shed load of trouble for running a business from a private dwelling, and all he was doing was the office admin. Something to do with business rates rather that residential council tax, not exactly sure, but he had a lot of money to shell out.

All that needs to happen is someone to report her, as happened to my uncle (who has joined Viv, god rest her) and she will be be under investigation.
I'm not happy with that sort of speculation. I think that we should steer well clear of making suppositions about things that are not in the public arena.

Reactions: 6

Malacandra

Th
Who the fuck needs a recipe for sausage, chips & beans? Or Sausage, mash, peas & gravy? 😫
The Jackolytes
Can you imagine Jack's recipe for sausage, mash, peas and gravy?

INGREDIENTS
6 x sausages (3p each)
Asda essential cola (17p) - to marinade the sausages
1 tin of sweetcorn INC. ephemera
Instant potato mash
POBP
1 tin spaghetti hoops (rinsed) mixed with 1 tin of marrowfat peas
red lentils
Gravy granules
1 kilo lard
Handful of kale
1 tin Tesco finest sardines
1 5 day old bag of lettuce
1 cup cold tea
3 tablespoons tomato puree mixed with 500ml stock & some tiny bits of carrot

EQUIPMENT
Bullet blender
Slow cooker
Mandolin
Sieve
Chainsaw
Le Creuset casserole dish
Sunglasses
Potato ricer
Air Fryer (aff link)
Shouldn’t that be a fistful of kale?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lanie

VIP Member
Good

She’s def claimed (years ago) to be a consultant to food chains before. Restaurants and ready meal manufacturers I think.

Good for her if she did, but I would have still like to have bee credited. I am not a me me me person but that is actually something someone needs to be acknowledged for because aren't most recipies copyrighted.

Reactions: 4

Malacandra

A friend of mine runs a music venue and puts through all her personal food shopping as a business expense as if it is was ever investigated she can claim it is for artist riders.

Jack could absolutely put all her food/travel/sideboard expenses on the businesses (if she doesn't already) and say it is research/recipe development etc. She will also get tax relief on some of her utilities as she will say her home is her office. Books, make up, travel, clothes and more including her broadband and multiple phone contracts can also all be claimed for.
Some of that sounds a bit dodgy to me ...

• Wow
Reactions: 4