Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Exactly this, I work in HR for a supermarket and I know of a few actors/presenters that took jobs with us at the beginning of lockdown. So what is it that’s stopping her stacking shelves at her local Tesco or something? There’s nothing wrong with it and it’s a regular wage coming in. Other working people seem to manage with childcare so she must have options surely.
Oh be serious - how one earth could she fit in a real job when she has to work 20 hours a day offering advice and support to gvt bodies, political prisoners and povs. For Free.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Can I just add how great at is seeing all these “new members” pop up on the thread?!

It shows just how many people are cottoning onto her lies....you love to see it.

Edited to add - just found something to help R Jackie keep those Arctic days at bay. Hope this is used in place of the fire hazard blanket.

1F90D640-9FCC-4300-A412-C8FBF79A0653.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I suspect because she is a lazy troglodyte with delusions of grandeur. She’s been living quite happily on the funds from other people’s pockets, and if she worked a proper job how would she be a viable recipient? Plus she’s waiting on that call from Matt Tebutt.

‘Jack, babe. Second series. Time to get to the naughty little duo back together.’
‘I KNEW it.’
The words naughty/cheeky little duo make me feel like I need about ten showers. Naughty/cheeky little duo does to me what went ham does to the rest of the cabal 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Of course our dear heart had something to say on Jack's supermarket sharing her name. Bold of her to assume she has functioning taste buds if she thinks all green herbs can be substitued for each other.

View attachment 255002
Now I ain't no influencer but surely if you want a brand partnership the best thing not to do is write an entire article slagging them off?! Also, after MistyEyedRhetoricGate, what supermarket would touch her with a bargepole?
I hate the way she makes herself out as such a gentle, unassuming soul - "tentatively" "reaching out" to see if they want to collaborate. Frame it truthfully, Jack, you brazenly suggested a lucrative partnership which would result in plenty of publicity and sweet, sweet dollar for the exposure you so crave. Just like Daddy dearest with his incessant local-press seeking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lads! Update! She found the Burberry scarf! It was half buried in mud!
I genuinely know about this because I bought mine (not the same check) in Dec-18, that retro print was re issued after that (it’s also currently on sale lol). So someone in Southend lost a brand new Burberry scarf and didn’t think anything of it? They’re such a soft cashmere I can’t imagine them surviving the elements without any signs of wear & tear? I know we shouldn’t be surprised but...wtf.

• Haha
  • Wow

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
The ‘nice lady editor offering her a Burberry coat over lunch’ receipt. Soz if someone’s already posted this, I’m a tired Frau tonight.

0305CA6D-F5D5-4C09-BB74-82D391068D55.jpeg

F32A8F12-A082-4308-B539-38B303739ABC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

I steal names

VIP Member
Lads! Update! She *found* the Burberry scarf! It was half buried in mud!
Shut the actual fuck up 🤣🤣 She's a parody of herself.

This was an enjoyable catch up. Her describing us doing a "campaign of hate" is nonsense. Yes, unfortunately some people have (IMO) crossed the line and tweeted her, but those people are in the minority. And those tweets are trolling, imo, but not threatening. We should be able to speak about what people put into the public domain, and question inconsistencies. She just hates that, unlike other forums, she can't complain and shut down the discussion here.

• Heart
  • Haha

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Fraus, I need to make a key lime pie but have no limes, can I use vinegar, or bottled lemon juice?

I only had lard in so am making the base with that, will it be OK?

• Haha

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I wonder how the book is coming on? At the risk of...🔺🔺🔺, part of my job involves dealing with academics who .....write books. They can take years to finish one properly researched title. But... Jackie can churn out more guff whilst twatting around on twitter all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

NP

VIP Member
Hahahaaaa I’ve just found this thread 😂 thank you all for a whole Sunday of laughing my head off reading your posts about this bizarre creature. I have been accidentally following her for years on Instagram but never really paid any attention to her or what she was about. After reading these threads I have so many questions! Too many to ask actually but the two main ones are what is gunkaring (apologies if spelt wrong) and why on earth is every post she makes in some odd, headache inducing cartoon mode? X
Welcome!

To Grunka or Grunkaing is to catch up on the threads. Named in honour of our dear fraus @GrunkaLunka who had an epic journey catching up to join us in real time.

Her recent cartoonish photos is for security purposes in case anyone wants to triangulate her leeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43