Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bugger13

VIP Member
Nearly 500 tweets since she reactivated but absolutely wasn’t coming back.

Her reply to the tweet up thread. “It’s not just me”. Good lord the self importance. View attachment 255520
The arrogance. I knew she wouldn’t dare be snippy to that person who works for the nhs & has been homeless. Probably hoping some of her moronic fans fly to her defence. I’d love to know exactly what jack has done (without benefitting herself financially or career wise). She lies so much that nobody can believe anything she says but I’ve seen zero evidence of anything tangible.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Bugger13

VIP Member
I'm just amazed our favourite poverty activist didn't give it to one of the homeless people she meets at one of the soup kitchens she so regularly volunteers at #notveryaltruistic
Haha, yes-could’ve sold it on eBay & given the money to a food bank surely? Her stories are less believable than the shit kids invent when they’re 8. Even the jackolytes must be clenching inwardly but too scared/polite to comment. It’s just so embarrassing.

No, it’s actually not Stuart.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Honestly I know I’ve read several pages, but I can’t get past fish paste in soup. I just can’t.
stop peddling this shit to the poor. Stop peddling this stuff so Tories can go ‘oh you can eat well on £1 a day, look what Jack does’.
It’s awful, experimental student fucking cooking.

I’ve now had a hideous student memory of people making instant mash with curry powder sandwiches (don’t copy that Jack -I’ll copyright it).

• Haha
  • Heart

Bookweevil

As expected she is so puffed up and full of her importance that she’s speaking on behalf of ‘Marcus’, who she had retweeted. View attachment 255474View attachment 255476
Dickhead.View attachment 255477View attachment 255480
”Not sure if this is aimed at me (someone who‘s done fuck all in this in relation to other people, but is struggling to pinpoint the right Viv Westwood *God rest her soul* outfit that strikes the appropriate destitute urchin vs totally hot maverick balance) or the person who’s lived the life I’ve pretended to and struck it rich through hard work and talent, despite not posing on sideboards.”

• Haha
  • Heart

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Anyone a member of any Southend Facebook groups? 😏
I’m in quite a few, no Burberry scarves popping up on the search. But as Jack said this was many many years ago so it’ll have been removed now. That is definitely why nothing comes up and not because it’s a lie..

On the Southend Crimewatch page someone had their car broken in to a couple of years ago and a Burberry scarf was one of the items stolen.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I mean come on guys give the girl a break, you’d also get a massive tweet wide on about cheese and leeks and any other food type you could name if you’d just, by chance, discovered a detty old piece of cloth in the ground and to your absolute amazement it turned out to be a £300 + designer scarf.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thymian40

Fraus, I need to make a key lime pie but have no limes, can I use vinegar, or bottled lemon juice?

I only had lard in so am making the base with that, will it be OK?
Yes, absolutely! X

Pro tip: If you run out of real keys then it’s absolutely fine to use the ones off the Tesco Finest Sardines in Chili Oil cans, too!

• Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Tiger rolls are stale by the end of the day and never freeze/defrost properly. What a waste of her pennies. She is utterly insufferable.

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
She really needs to find another high profile media/food industry lesbian to lure in otherwise her professional future is looking very bleak indeed

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
All the while our tireless, selfless activist is..... sharing panic inducing images of empty shelves and claiming it's completely possible to feed 2 people on £20 a week (whilst not actually managing to achieve that herself). Possibly clawing at the floor as per, she hasn't mentioned that in a while though so wouldn't want to mither on about something I know FUCK ALL about x

What she’s doing is going against everything the movement is standing for and working towards. They say no child should go hungry she says they only need 200cal meals. They say no child should live in poverty she says it’s possible to provide 5 portions of fruit and veg each day for a week for £20 for one child and one adult. She’s clinically thick if she thinks they’d touch her with a frickin barge pole

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44